Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Zone (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Suggestions to make zone more fun (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13398)

Ant 12-22-2012 05:53 PM

Suggestions to make zone more fun

As your all aware zone has been out for about a week now, but there isn't much to do on zone other than pk with the other five people in the PvP arena or do missions with your squad until you reach level 8. A few people (myself included) would love for there to be a way to compete head to head against other squads to determine witch squad is the best. There is a few ways this could happen:
  • There could be some sort of PvP arena where a squad goes head to head against another squad, and the winning squad would get points on some sort of leaderboard (kinda like gang/guild spar in era/classic).
  • There could be some sort of basing system where squads try and hold the base for as long as they can, and the time they hold it would get recorded and put on some sort of leaderboard.

These are just a few suggestions that I think would make zone a bit more fun. I hope you guys like them. :)

jwd 12-22-2012 05:57 PM

Quote:

Posted by Ant (Post 263643)
As your all aware zone has been out for about a week now, but there isn't much to do on zone other than pk with the other five people in the PvP arena or do missions with your squad until you reach level 7. A few people (myself included) would love for there to be a way to compete head to head against other squads to determine witch squad is the best. There is a few ways this could happen:
  • There could be some sort of PvP arena where a squad goes head to head against another squad, and the winning squad would get points on some sort of leaderboard (kinda like gang/guild spar in era/classic).
  • There could be some sort of basing system where squads try and hold the base for as long as they can, and the time they hold it would get recorded and put on some sort of leaderboard.

These are just a few suggestions that I think would make zone a bit more fun. I hope you guys like them. :)

It's funny you should mention, we're working on those ideas as I type this :)

Ant 12-22-2012 05:59 PM

Sounds great hope to see them soon :)

Paper Bag 12-22-2012 06:29 PM

iZone will soon come with all these features. Patience.

Ant 12-22-2012 06:36 PM

Quote:

Posted by Paper Bag (Post 263676)
And also, you should know iZone is barely in the alpha stages. iClassic and iEra didn't just SHOW UP with those features.

I'm aware of this, I was just offering some ideas.

Paper Bag 12-22-2012 06:52 PM

I wasn't aware that you were aware. Sorry! @Ant

MythZ 12-22-2012 08:45 PM

Im looking forward to squad pvp. Hopefully there will be a pvp shop or reward for being the top.

Ant 12-22-2012 08:51 PM

Yeah that would be cool, I think that would promote more squads to take squad vs squad PvP more seriously.

Jester Lapse 12-22-2012 08:53 PM

I have seen a level 8 walking about *cough*

Ant 12-22-2012 08:55 PM

Oh I was unaware that you could reach level 8.

Rexx 12-22-2012 08:57 PM

Basing, what an original idea I wonder where I've seen that before.

Jester Lapse 12-22-2012 08:58 PM

Don't let Rexx ruffle your feathers. He's quick to start a flame war with anyone
*giggles*

Ant 12-22-2012 08:59 PM

It doesn't have to be exactly like the basing in era or classic, but zone does need something for squads to do together other than just missions.

Rexx 12-22-2012 09:01 PM

Do something besides basing, like CTF or KotH, which Classic has failed and done poorly with both. I think Zone can branch out and be different instead of copy-catting the other servers.
If people want to sit in a base or tower all day then let them go to the other servers.

Quote:

Posted by Jester Lapse (Post 263820)
Don't let Rexx ruffle your feathers. He's quick to start a flame war with anyone
*giggles*

-__-

MythZ 12-22-2012 09:02 PM

I prefer Basing with a twist.