Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   Era FAQs and Guides (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Era Newbie Guide (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3257)

Charles 01-08-2012 04:18 AM

Era Newbie Guide

If your new to era you MUST read this.

Getting Started:

Gun is the first thing you need to buy on Era to protect yourself from others. There are two options. You can choose if your going to Spar or PK/Basing. If your going to spar I prefer buying Shipka for it. Shipka gun is located on Gas Shell Shop near Astro. If your going to PK/Basing you should buy BAR it's located on Gun Point. If your going to Spar + Pk/Basing you should buy the two, if you can't afford Shipka or BAR you can buy other guns on other gun shops.

To get/buy guns you need to save up gralats. Gralats is the currency on Era. There is many ways to get it.

Digging is a best way to get money. It's the best way to get money for me. You can dig by buying shovels on the shop, There are two shell shop one on north and one on south. The first one is located near the Era Bank and the second one is located on the south near the Southridge Bridge.

Picking Trashes is also a way to get money. You will just go around and pick the trashes everywhere. To get the trash pick go the Recycling Store or what they call it it's located near Era News on start, you can also put the papers and other that can be recycled on the shop. There is two shops, the other shop is on southridge near the shell shop.

After you save up money/gralats for a gun, There is many things you need to do before you can go fight on spar/bases

Getting a Body/Head from shops. You can locate shops by Map. There is an optional thing if your good on GFX, you can draw/design/recolor a body or head on your PC and upload it on Era upload. You can get heads or body templates on the web. You can also buy hats on shops around era.

The last thing to do is to Own/Join a Gang. Joining/Owning a Gang is a big part of Era. You can buy a gang by pressing the menu > Gangs > Create Gang. If your joining a gang ask the leader or a member that can recruit you.

Buying A Car (Optional) tired of walking? You can buy a car if you want. Car shop is located above the beach Near the north shell shop. There is many cars you can choose. So good luck choosing.

Thanks For Reading my Guide.

Katniss 01-08-2012 05:30 AM

Or you can just get melee. I prefer melee over guns. I ONLY use melee. I have two guns. Those are Uzis. I mean I also only have 200 kills but i find when i do use melee its easy to kill people within seconds if you have a fast melee such as the hunter knife/kiwi (really anything fast that does like 8+ damage)

Otherwise, nice guide.

LavaClaw 01-08-2012 05:45 AM

I really don't think a newbie can afford a shipka/bar. Perhaps suggest some more affordable and good guns such as the ak?

Peter 01-08-2012 09:39 AM

I'd recommend AK47. For it's price, it has a very good firing rate and does 8 damage when upgraded. Furthermore, you can just hold the fire button and spray it. (And see others rage! :))

callimuc 01-08-2012 09:42 AM

Quote:

Posted by KatGoesRawr (Post 54096)
Or you can just get melee. I prefer melee over guns. I ONLY use melee. I have two guns. Those are Uzis. I mean I also only have 200 kills but i find when i do use melee its easy to kill people within seconds if you have a fast melee such as the hunter knife/kiwi (really anything fast that does like 8+ damage)

Otherwise, nice guide.

Same I also just got 2 Uzis, starter gun and Water gun. Else just the melee stuff/icicles. Im totally fine with it (probably because I'm used to iClassic).

Didn't read through the whole post but it seems to be a good guide yet.

Xertic 01-09-2012 01:10 AM

Nice guide, but I don't like the title very much. Why not just." New Era Players' Guide"

Charles 01-10-2012 09:33 AM

Quote:

Posted by Xertic (Post 54525)
Nice guide, but I don't like the title very much. Why not just." New Era Players' Guide"

Ok, Sorry lol it was just a 10Minutes Guide i made it only for 10 minutes.

Quote:

Posted by LavaClaw (Post 54103)
I really don't think a newbie can afford a shipka/bar. Perhaps suggest some more affordable and good guns such as the ak?

AK... AK... i hate it i didnt buy AK on graal since i was noob the first thing i bought is M16 then after Shipka.

Vince Gohshuks 01-19-2012 04:02 AM

Guide needs some work

BEH0LD iTz SAM 01-19-2012 08:36 PM

NEW PLAYER SPEND $70USD IMMEDIATLY OR YOULL BE PWNED! Lolz, yea mabey fix the buy a shipka as your first gun part :3 as i think peter mentioned above.

NewbSoonToBePro 07-14-2012 05:50 AM

Newbie over here

:DUm excuse me I'm new too this and I was wondering if there's was a way to get in a gang , or if anyone is willing too let me into theirs. Thank you!

PoeticFolly 07-14-2012 06:48 AM

If you want to get into a gang you need to use proper grammar. I kid, I kid. Just look around for people at start asking to recruit you. Also, please don't bump threads that are this old...

Welcome to the forums!

Ghosttroop 04-20-2013 01:49 PM

Quote:

Posted by Katniss (Post 54096)

Otherwise, nice guide.

Using only melees is plain suicide, cuz the gunner can calmly walk back with a fast gun and shell you repeatedly....not good. I personally only use melee in bases.

MrSimons 04-20-2013 08:33 PM

Quote:

Posted by Ghosttroop (Post 335008)
Using only melees is plain suicide, cuz the gunner can calmly walk back with a fast gun and shell you repeatedly....not good. I personally only use melee in bases.

Did you read the above post? But anyway I only use melee and have 5000+ kills which is good considering how little I play era...

HappyCat123 04-27-2013 07:28 PM

Quote:

Posted by LavaClaw (Post 54103)

P90, AP7, ACR and for a bit higher price tag you can get the M16 and SMGPK.

cmx2us 05-11-2013 02:05 PM

I don't think 'Newbies' can afford B.A.R.s :P