Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Era (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Time Out (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40283)

Master Shredder 04-06-2018 03:41 PM

Time Out

Whats a timeout reason? It doesn't look like the general Banned screen or anything.I was on my 2nd device just messing around with the gani's with an account and now i get this "TIme out Reason:Altering graal era's files. So i'd assume it's an autojail. Can these be appealed? Because I dont see a ban timer either. Seems my friend somehow was Link banned from being connected to the same Wifi Lan as me for some reason.
Just lost, im new to this.

I am in no way discussing or Disputing a ban here. If you wish to dispute about bans here don't bother posting here. This is a legitimate question that only regards the ban system of era/ the autojailing system and how such mechanisms work. Since said system has obviously turned out different from iclassic.

Rusix 04-06-2018 04:56 PM

Welcome to graal.

Now send a ticket. And wait as they will never respond ������������

Master Shredder 04-06-2018 05:17 PM

Quote:

Posted by Rusix (Post 809050)
Welcome to graal.

I'm not new to era lmao. Im new to the ban system.

Quote:

Posted by Master Shredder (Post 809037)
Whats a timeout reason? It doesn't look like the general Banned screen or anything.I was on my 2nd device just messing around with the gani's with an account and now i get this "TIme out Reason:Altering graal era's files. So i'd assume it's an autojail. Can these be appealed? Because I dont see a ban timer either. Seems my friend somehow was Link banned from being connected to the same Wifi Lan as me for some reason.
Just lost, im new to this.

I am in no way discussing or Disputing a ban here. If you wish to dispute about bans here don't bother posting here. This is a legitimate question that only regards the ban system of era/ the autojailing system and how such mechanisms work. Since said system has obviously turned out different from iclassic.

Oh I didn't know auto release meant i'd be unjailed april 20th. Guess ill just wait, I barely play era anyway.

Master Shredder 04-08-2018 06:28 PM

Quote:

Posted by Rusix (Post 809050)
Welcome to graal.

"Now send a ticket as they will never respond" I think you mean Graal Classic Staff will never respond. because I was actually unjailed on era the next day after I appealed. My CLassic Link ban I appealed for the same day I appealed for era even.

bL1nK 04-09-2018 03:11 PM

Quote:

Posted by Master Shredder (Post 809164)
"Now send a ticket as they will never respond" I think you mean Graal Classic Staff will never respond. because I was actually unjailed on era the next day after I appealed. My CLassic Link ban I appealed for the same day I appealed for era even.

This.

Era's ticket support is pretty decent, I've actually gotten a lot of issues solved on my tickets here rapidly (like 10--20 hours) in comparison to other games like Zone.

If you're polite and you don't give them issues, it's a breeze.
Didn't even receive my $10 worth of Gralats on Zone (which was highway robbery but oh well).

Master Shredder 04-09-2018 05:53 PM

Autojailed mistakenly Again unfortunately

Quote:

Posted by bL1nK (Post 809192)
This.

Era's ticket support is pretty decent, I've actually gotten a lot of issues solved on my tickets here rapidly (like 10--20 hours) in comparison to other games like Zone.

If you're polite and you don't give them issues, it's a breeze.
Didn't even receive my $10 worth of Gralats on Zone (which was highway robbery but oh well).

Yeah they deserve the politeness with how supportive they are. Sadly I'm autojailed again for logging in on the same wifi network the repvious autojail problem happened on so hopefully they will answer like a breeeze again :). Sent another nice and polite ticket over the issue :p

I was unbanned on classic but I never even got a support reply about it Lolol.

bL1nK 04-09-2018 06:05 PM

Quote:

Posted by Master Shredder (Post 809204)
Yeah they deserve the politeness with how supportive they are. Sadly I'm autojailed again for logging in on the same wifi network the repvious autojail problem happened on so hopefully they will answer like a breeeze again :). Sent another nice and polite ticket over the issue :p

I was unbanned on classic but I never even got a support reply about it Lolol.

Wi-Fi jails are a bummer. I've had a few friends get into it. Era is pretty on par at answering tickets in comparison to Zone and others, whoever runs them (HW, I believe) has been really polite.

Hope that works out for you :D

Master Shredder 04-09-2018 06:13 PM

Quote:

Posted by bL1nK (Post 809205)
Wi-Fi jails are a bummer. I've had a few friends get into it. Era is pretty on par at answering tickets in comparison to Zone and others, whoever runs them (HW, I believe) has been really polite.

Hope I get answered before the day ends, Friends planned to do something today xd. But yeah im sure they'll respond. I apparently ran out of space on the ticket for the thank you for taking the time to assist me again lol

Master Shredder 04-10-2018 02:38 PM

Definitely Worked out

Quote:

Posted by bL1nK (Post 809205)

Wel it definitely worked out. Responded less than 6 hours later, Very helpful indeed.