Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Zone (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   A plan to make zone great again. (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38952)

Cosmic 05-07-2017 07:00 PM

A plan to make zone great again.

Firstly, delete trade tables like omg please. Secondly get rid of the zc shop and zc itself entirely, demolish it. Thirdly, get rid of this god awful skybase. Fourthly, delete Leo and try to make the original spring playable again, if not, replace it with spring towers, iricia, and possibly chorus. Fifth, make squad hour rewards reasonable, bring back hideouts and go back to 1k's. Sixth, fix spar and pk rewards, dont redesign an original. Seventh, change this ear rape you call music for zone back to the original. Eighth, bring back seperate ammo crates for each gun like rifle ammo or pistol ammo. Ninth, get rid of gravity and halloween grenades and bring back the old grenades. Tenth, fix holiday shops please, be creative again for us. Eleventh, kill auctions. Now we can go to the combat category and stuff, please point out key things I missed.

PigParty 05-07-2017 07:39 PM

Quote:

Posted by Cosmic (Post 780909)
Firstly, delete trade tables like omg please.
Secondly get rid of the zc shop and zc itself entirely, demolish it.
Thirdly, get rid of this god awful skybase.
Fourthly, delete Leo and try to make the original spring playable again, if not, replace it with spring towers, iricia, and possibly chorus.
Fifth, make squad hour rewards reasonable, bring back hideouts and go back to 1k's.
Sixth, fix spar and pk rewards, dont redesign an original.
Seventh, change this ear rape you call music for zone back to the original.
Eighth, bring back seperate ammo crates for each gun like rifle ammo or pistol ammo.
Ninth, get rid of gravity and halloween grenades and bring back the old grenades.
Tenth, fix holiday shops please, be creative again for us.
Eleventh, kill auctions.

1. I agree.
2. I agree. However, replace it with an event shop, with EC but make it harder to win EC. Make gralats the rewards for most of Zone's events. But also don't just hand out EC for events like trivia, since only a select few people will stack up tons of EC.
3. I agree.
4. I agree mostly. Spring sucked and was a) broken and b) unbalanced. I liked choros/ircia, however they're only good when there's a lot of people involved. I'd like to see choros (and CTF) as a bot event that pins 2 teams (or more, based on playercount) against each other with a gralat (or EC :D) reward for winners.
5. I agree, however the new (not really so new anymore) basing system sucks and makes it extremely easy to 1k hat chase. Basing system needs a total revamp and should go back to the old planet system. Choros/Ircia were good bases because it allowed smaller guilds to participate by forcing a bigger guild to be actively defending all 5 bases in order to maintain the whole minute of tower time.
6. I disagree. Delete pk/spar rewards entirely. Only promotes boosting and intices people to pk/spar who don't respect the community already in place
7. I don't listen to music because Graal music sucks.
8. I agree, and decrease the amount of ammo you can hold. It was fun having to be careful with ammo and run out, having to switch to a different type of gun, or running around and constantly picking up ammo. This was a big concern in Conquest, and made Conquest fun and more challenging (especially for people defending).
9. I agree, but would rather the grenade spot be its own spot, rather than covering the glove.
10. Eh, holiday shops should just be rid of until Zone's major projects can be finished and implemented.
11. I disagree. Auctions are great if done correctly. I'd rather have continuous blind auctions where no one knows what the highest bid is. Items would be reused frequently since auctions would run continuously, however, items would come and go still. Zone needs auctions to generate revenue, otherwise Zone really has nothing new coming in to entice players to purchase gralat packs.

Cosmic 05-07-2017 08:12 PM

Quote:

Posted by PigParty (Post 780914)
1. I agree.
2. I agree. However, replace it with an event shop, with EC but make it harder to win EC. Make gralats the rewards for most of Zone's events. But also don't just hand out EC for events like trivia, since only a select few people will stack up tons of EC.
3. I agree.
4. I agree mostly. Spring sucked and was a) broken and b) unbalanced. I liked choros/ircia, however they're only good when there's a lot of people involved. I'd like to see choros (and CTF) as a bot event that pins 2 teams (or more, based on playercount) against each other with a gralat (or EC :D) reward for winners.
5. I agree, however the new (not really so new anymore) basing system sucks and makes it extremely easy to 1k hat chase. Basing system needs a total revamp and should go back to the old planet system. Choros/Ircia were good bases because it allowed smaller guilds to participate by forcing a bigger guild to be actively defending all 5 bases in order to maintain the whole minute of tower time.
6. I disagree. Delete pk/spar rewards entirely. Only promotes boosting and intices people to pk/spar who don't respect the community already in place
7. I don't listen to music because Graal music sucks.
8. I agree, and decrease the amount of ammo you can hold. It was fun having to be careful with ammo and run out, having to switch to a different type of gun, or running around and constantly picking up ammo. This was a big concern in Conquest, and made Conquest fun and more challenging (especially for people defending).
9. I agree, but would rather the grenade spot be its own spot, rather than covering the glove.
10. Eh, holiday shops should just be rid of until Zone's major projects can be finished and implemented.
11. I disagree. Auctions are great if done correctly. I'd rather have continuous blind auctions where no one knows what the highest bid is. Items would be reused frequently since auctions would run continuously, however, items would come and go still. Zone needs auctions to generate revenue, otherwise Zone really has nothing new coming in to entice players to purchase gralat packs.

Thanks for the tips bro, helps the plan a lot.

PigParty 05-07-2017 08:21 PM

I hope you realize that these recommendation lists are just for personal use. Nothing's going to come of you or anyone else making lists of things that need to be changed, removed, or added. Tons of people have made laundry lists of changes needed in their view (myself included). Just don't want you to get your hopes up.

iSneak 05-07-2017 08:25 PM

I agree with most stuff except the new spar/pk awards. I love how they implemented these. :):):)

Cosmic 05-07-2017 08:27 PM

Ok now lets go combat mode. One, the guns obviously should be balanced, but they should continue making more(no redesigns) with more details and guns should now have drawbacks. Two, please make guns similar to what theyre called, like the ice cannon for example, it was changed and does 10 damage with a 5 ammo clip. Three, classes should probably be scrapped and replaced with leveling up and a skill tree for players that like their more spice in their combat. Four, weapons shouldnt be redesigns from era or ol west. Fifth, move gun shops back closer to start. Sixth, bring back the pk arena, but this time in the arena you earn money for each kill, and im pretty sure this'll bring back lots of pkers and non pkers and money making will be fun again. Seventh, when are doing another SST? Idk anymore so far so please help me and post your ideas below.

Quote:

Posted by PigParty (Post 780929)
I hope you realize that these recommendation lists are just for personal use. Nothing's going to come of you or anyone else making lists of things that need to be changed, removed, or added. Tons of people have made laundry lists of changes needed in their view (myself included). Just don't want you to get your hopes up.

Trust me i know, but it lets me express my ideas to others and recieve feedback for them.

iSneak 05-07-2017 08:36 PM

I believe zone should inforce more game-like things like the bomber bots thing they have. Its fun and brings a retro-based theme mini game back. This also gives a chance at trying something new instead of spar and being able to learn new skills and be known for them.

This is called spar, but in all beliefs i believe the bomb spar (shouldn't be considered spar) is a very great idea that got implemented at the right times. The spar rewards are a big topic, because zone is so over-ruled with so many guilds that wanna get a guild hat. Guild hats hours should be increased to 1.5k or 2k, because 1k is quite low for a awesome hat. I've seen a inflation in the Graal Zone guild hats, in which should be fixed quite fast and should have already been fixed. These guilds getting there own rooms and stuff shouldn't be. I believe there should be something called like "The Hall Of The Remembered" and it should have every guild that based and hit a high number of hours. This could also include people who have hit high amounts of pks/spar wins. There should be no separate guild hide outs included for them.

PigParty 05-07-2017 09:00 PM

Quote:

Posted by iSneak (Post 780940)
I believe zone should inforce more game-like things like the bomber bots thing they have. Its fun and brings a retro-based theme mini game back. This also gives a chance at trying something new instead of spar and being able to learn new skills and be known for them.

This is called spar, but in all beliefs i believe the bomb spar (shouldn't be considered spar) is a very great idea that got implemented at the right times.

Bomb spar is its own separate spar. No wins count toward a spar score. In my opinion, bomb spar is the most underrated activity on Zone and possibly of any Graal server. Bomb spar used to be my entire Zone life. I literally never left that room.

CaptainOscar 05-08-2017 06:41 AM

CTF is easy to bring back, so why they haven't done it already is beyond me

Sardon 05-08-2017 06:43 AM

I disagree with many of these things

I beleive that zone should be more pvp based however we do require an interesting map
One filled with content and things to do such as era and classic. and to some extension ol west.

G Fatal 05-08-2017 08:13 AM

Not even bothering to waste words on stuff I've already said a billion times..

CaptainOscar 05-08-2017 11:20 AM

Why was the last thread deleted though? I think some things actually need to be said and discussed about

Hadi 05-08-2017 11:30 AM

Quote:

Posted by CaptainOscar (Post 781037)
Why was the last thread deleted though? I think some things actually need to be said and discussed about

There's a better way to go about discussing things

PigParty 05-08-2017 01:38 PM

Quote:

Posted by Hadi (Post 781039)
There's a better way to go about discussing things

I agree with Oscar on this one.

I don't get why threads about current staff get deleted as long as the thread is about their job performance instead of scandals/gossip. Yog's thread was a blunt thread about Blackfires (the current manager) and his performance and lack of care for the server he manages. There wasn't any gossip/stories mentioned in the creation of the thread. It was simply Yog's perception of how the manager is doing at his job.

Colin deleted the previous thread and said whining about conflicts with staff is pointless, but this is a fan forum. This is the one place where people should be allowed to whine about valid conflicts with staff since the point is to make others aware, and simply discuss it. Criticism would be deleted on Zone's in-game forums if it's directed at a staff member, but those staff members should know that they put themselves in a position of power, and therefore are susceptible to criticism. It's not like anyone expects something to change simply because they made a thread criticizing Blackfires or any other staff, but there's no reasonable logic behind deleteing threads solely because nothing will change. Nothing will change if we discuss Donald Trump, but we are still able to discuss Donald Trump and his job performance. I think it's sad that valid, non-gossip threads about staff are getting deleted. A thread about Chelt and all that bull**** is one thing, but a thread about Blackfires not doing his job is completely different.

Regius M. 05-08-2017 02:34 PM

It's just sad at this point.