Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Classic (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Controllers on iOS don't work? (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41264)

Wolfie 02-17-2019 07:46 AM

Controllers on iOS don't work?

Currently testing out an MFi controller on various apps that claims work with.
Graal says that it's compatible with a controller, but when I tried it, it doesn't work.
Anyone know if Graal still support controllers?

XBanished 02-19-2019 11:23 PM

In my experience, I've only been able to hook up a keyboard to Graal on a mobile device but, I know on PC you need to map the keys from your keyboard to the controller so It's probably the same for mobile, find an app that you can map the buttons of Graal to the controller?

Wolfie 02-20-2019 01:24 AM

Unfortunately, there's no such thing, or at least not that I know of, on iOS. :c

Grief Hero 02-20-2019 01:27 AM

Pretty sure controller support on Graal is only compatible with iOS 7 & 8.

Garutias 02-20-2019 01:37 AM

Quote:

Posted by Wolfie (Post 824375)
Currently testing out an MFi controller on various apps that claims work with.
Graal says that it's compatible with a controller, but when I tried it, it doesn't work.
Anyone know if Graal still support controllers?

nope pretty sure they removed it.

Rusix 02-22-2019 01:13 AM

Pretty sure controls don't work at all for any device with graal, This may or may not be different for West, Zone and Era, But on classic I cannot get my controller to connect to Ipad/Iphone 7 to Iphone X where the only thing i can do is walk(May effect models earlier, I only have the Iphones through 7 to Iphone XS and some Ipads), Every Android Device i have is also the same from the Razer phone to Samsung devices and others. this is also the same i experienced on PC.

Controllers work if you just plan to walk. Nothing else. Doesn't seem like they plan on updating controller support despite it being requested a lot.

XBanished 02-22-2019 03:06 AM

Quote:

Posted by Rusix (Post 824442)
Pretty sure controls don't work at all for any device with graal, This may or may not be different for West, Zone and Era, But on classic I cannot get my controller to connect to Ipad/Iphone 7 to Iphone X where the only thing i can do is walk(May effect models earlier, I only have the Iphones through 7 to Iphone XS and some Ipads), Every Android Device i have is also the same from the Razer phone to Samsung devices and others. this is also the same i experienced on PC.

Controllers do work on PC you just need to use an external program to map the keys.

For example, when I used my Wii U controller to play I used a program called WiinUPro to pair and map the controls, Joystick to movement A to glove Et cetera...

For other controllers, any keymapping software should work...

Rusix 02-22-2019 11:29 AM

Quote:

Posted by XBanished (Post 824444)
Controllers do work on PC you just need to use an external program to map the keys.

For example, when I used my Wii U controller to play I used a program called WiinUPro to pair and map the controls, Joystick to movement A to glove Et cetera...

For other controllers, any keymapping software should work...

I was already aware that you can, I done it for android once ( Can't remember the thing i used since it's been years) But you need Root access for android, Not aware for IOS, However it's more just the fact you have to do all these things yourself just to get the controller to work when controllers should work the way they should, Especially since it's 2019 now and we still don't have full controller support for the game.

Perseus 02-22-2019 04:54 PM

Let's play Graal with my Xbox 360 controller like its easier and should definitely be supported