Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Graal Discussion (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Android new version Beta testing (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41067)

unixmad 11-21-2018 11:28 AM

Android new version Beta testing

We are starting an open beta for Classic, Era, Olwest and Zone Android.

The new version is:
  • Fixing several bugs some of them were crashing the app.
  • Supporting more processors (i386, 64bits...) so it should run faster on modern devices.

Please report bugs on this thread or on Graalians Discord. We have limited to 1000 beta testers per game.
Classic Beta download
Era Beta download
Olwest Beta download
Zone Beta Download

Zetectic 11-21-2018 12:04 PM

What about iOS?

Saeed 11-21-2018 12:31 PM

IOS is smooth. PC really need an update tho

Emera 11-21-2018 12:35 PM

Definitely felt an improvement on Android OnePlus 3T running Android 8 (Classic)

Numbrero 11-21-2018 01:31 PM

On Classic, accessories don't appear on my character except in the status menu.

Perseus 11-21-2018 03:23 PM

it seems to be taking an unusual amount of time to identify, and while its doing so I can't move but can do everything else fine

unixmad 11-22-2018 01:44 AM

Can you make a video or explain a little bit more?

Quote:

Posted by Perseus (Post 821477)
it seems to be taking an unusual amount of time to identify, and while its doing so I can't move but can do everything else fine

Aguzo 11-23-2018 10:01 PM

Samsung Galaxy s8 (Android 8.0.0)

Identifying sometimes doesn't work, and disables character movement for a few seconds
Un-identifying has the same issues
It will get stuck on "Verifying the e-mail address" and sometimes it will get stuck on "Checking for transfer of stats"
It has to say "logging in", then you have to re-open the app to get into your account

Accessories only appear when you swing your sword, and riding mounts
Like on PC, accessory alignment is a little off

To throw pots you need to sometimes press the glove button twice
To throw snowballs you need to press glove button twice

When typing, a random blue line will show up. White box seems to be missing

Baddies will freeze on screen sometimes, re-entering the area/level fixes the issue

Some light rays don't show up correctly:
- Entrance to Sky Chapel (too intense)
- Tree Area in Rail Cave, left of Secret Shop (not enough light, and intensity)

Sword sounds have a delay between them
Sounds from running on grass and hard floors are missing
School clock ticking does not align with hand (not sure if it was correct without beta)
Music and Sound volumes need percentages (0 - 100%)
Same thing for control zoom
Text Boxes (nickname, feedback) appear red. Unsure if that was intentional

Other than that, I like how the music transitions correctly when you enter different areas/shops, but sometimes the wrong song starts playing.

Big City Volcano seems to run perfectly, so that's good at least
Everything else like tools seem to be fine

Lizardon's new fire breath and shovel dirt seem pretty cool, not sure if these changes came with the update.

Wick 11-25-2018 08:21 PM

Multitasking isn't working for me.It freezes graal everytime i do.
Android version:7.1.1

unixmad 11-26-2018 05:16 PM

Thanks a lot for the bug reporting.
Can you test with the current version of Graal to see what are new bugs?

Quote:

Posted by Aguzo (Post 821551)
Samsung Galaxy s8 (Android 8.0.0)

Identifying sometimes doesn't work, and disables character movement for a few seconds

Aguzo 11-27-2018 02:46 AM

Quote:

Posted by unixmad (Post 821664)
Thanks a lot for the bug reporting.
Can you test with the current version of Graal to see what are new bugs?

still the same

I saw a transparent black blob in the caves, but no idea if that's intentional
Also, railroads seem to be buggy. I thought it was a one time thing yesterday. Tested it again a few seconds ago, and it seems to be in these 2 areas (maybe there are more)

unixmad 11-28-2018 09:58 AM

Sorry I didn't explain well. What I want to known is if the bugs you reported have been introduced in the new beta version or if they were already present in the previous version ( the official one on Google Play store).

QUOTE=Aguzo;821688]still the same

I saw a transparent black blob in the caves, but no idea if that's intentional
Also, railroads seem to be buggy. I thought it was a one time thing yesterday. Tested it again a few seconds ago, and it seems to be in these 2 areas (maybe there are more)
[/QUOTE]

BrandonGraal 11-29-2018 02:44 PM

When I open messages sometime it freezes my game till i leave, when I push home and go back in.. it also freezes my game. Accessories dont show but i see aguzo alrdy said abt it.. and the railroads are buggy for no matter what device. Like on pc ill have buildings in the railroads if i play long enough.. or railroads will just be missing.

McCullough 11-29-2018 03:08 PM

The only major problems I'm having are simple freeze and stutter problems, as well as massive choppiness roaming in the cities. It wasn't like that 4-6 months ago but it's been apparent ever since.

Aguzo 11-30-2018 01:29 AM

Quote:

Posted by unixmad (Post 821730)
Sorry I didn't explain well. What I want to known is if the bugs you reported have been introduced in the new beta version or if they were already present in the previous version ( the official one on Google Play store).]

The issues stated below did not appear in v1.8, so I guess a lot of them were probably intentional. The god rays also appear darker on iOS, so that's probably not a bug.

Issues not found in v1.8:
Spoiler
Un-identifying has the same issues
It will get stuck on "Verifying the e-mail address" and sometimes it will get stuck on "Checking for transfer of stats"
It has to say "logging in", then you have to re-open the app to get into your account

Accessories only appear when you swing your sword, and riding mounts
Like on PC, accessory alignment is a little off

To throw pots you need to sometimes press the glove button twice
To throw snowballs you need to press glove button twice

When typing, a random blue line will show up. White box seems to be missing
Text Boxes (nickname, feedback) appear red. Unsure if that was intentional

Baddies will freeze on screen sometimes, re-entering the area/level fixes the issue