Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Classic (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   GP Shoutout (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41555)

Macbeth 08-10-2019 03:29 PM

GP Shoutout

I know this is a little late, since it happened about a week ago, but I want to give a shout out to a GP that went above and beyond. I was confused as to why the head I was making for a friend was having problems with transparency. Instead of just doing the usual thing to deny it and move on, Owl went above and beyond. He fixed the file, took the time to go through each frame of the gif and make sure it was all right, and then give the file back for reupload.

Feel free to use this thread for any other GP shoutouts you want to do.

Sir Travis 08-10-2019 06:11 PM

Hooray! Those freaking backgrounds..... I always have this bad habit of accidentally plopping a pixel in the foreground/background

Gets denied.... then the hunt for strays begins lol

I’m sure they must laugh pretty hard when I’m trying to upload something

Jarace has saved my bacon so many times he could make a BLT

Crono 08-10-2019 06:52 PM

shoutout to jarace for reading my DMs here and sometimes doing something about the stuff i complain about

Saeed 08-11-2019 12:59 AM

Yeaaaah shoutout for jarace being the most useful, cool&mature GP who answers all PMs anywhere, solves problems, deal with complaints, help people out.
OWL is cool too he does good as a gp

DanteGraal 08-11-2019 02:01 AM

Shoutout to ex-admin iHercules who stopped that hacker from breaking my seasonal spar streak a few years ago after I pmed him.

Crono 08-11-2019 11:41 AM

we should have a de-shoutout thread

de-shoutout to julius for rejecting lizardon head even though i used it longer than hes been alive back in 2011 or so

Saeed 08-11-2019 12:17 PM

De-shoutout for Love for not falling in love with me

Sir Travis 08-11-2019 01:37 PM

Trains leaving the tracks now,

Just wanna be clear. You all work to keep the game fun and I thank you for it

I can already feel the flames closing in on this thread

Macbeth 08-11-2019 04:37 PM

Don’t know why this derailed so fast.
But I’ll help to keep it in track.
Shoutout to FP4 and the other devs for their hard work on the recent spar coin and CTF tokens! I love that they are making it possible for all player communities to have an enjoyable experience.

DanteGraal 08-11-2019 05:38 PM

The last two messages derailed from the de-shoutout thread started by Crono.

A de-shoutout to Fulgore for not sticking around enough as GP so the sparring community could not provide us with more entertaining sparring threads to discuss more Alumni conspiracies.

Crono 08-11-2019 09:02 PM

Shoutout to all the devs for their hot work. Especially the level(s?) team. Mostly the level(s?) team.

Actually only the level(s?) team.

Green 08-12-2019 04:55 AM

de-shoutout to the gp's who can obviously log in to their staff accounts but don't resulting in reports being useless. i'm not naming names but these past few days i've seen a bunch of stuff go on but end up walking away because reporting them won't do anything.

shoutouts to jarace, mashboyellis, lox and shosta who I see online almost all the time

Ivy 08-12-2019 03:59 PM

Shout out to latte, coco, and dusty for being the biggest driving factor in me pursuing pixel art/game dev

Sir Travis 08-12-2019 04:20 PM

I’m just gonna say it, they all deserve free graal sweaters for sure

And I love that you let normies contribute in the open contests too

Heeble 08-12-2019 04:32 PM

Shoutout to sablura, aj, jarace, mash, basil, crono (babord is really cool btw), owl, and all the devs for putting up with our constant nagging about ngs.