Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   Era Future Improvements (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   era ideas (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41688)

Christopher 11-16-2019 06:14 AM

era ideas

era ideas

so i don’t know why but in the past few days i've visited era
probably it was that new halloween melee which allows you to float and heal at the same time or the issue with the webClient GL thingy
well that and the new healer gun on the horizon that is so hard to get.. but oh my what a shiny thing it is.

so..

well, so as i was playing, these were some of the ideas going through my mind

——
cleric staffs
the cleric staff shouldn’t be a melee but a magic shooting staff or at least a convertable so that it can be a melee and a magic shooter or even a step further, a healing or even cleansing magic shooter.
and maybe different kinds of cleric staffs in different colors

here's what that'd look like:

Spoiler
purple cleric staff
the purple cleric staff converts into a melee dealing 9 damage with knockback as well as a gun shooting light orbs!
it comes with wings and a hat and a cool floating animation.

turquise cleric staff
the turquise cleric staff converts into a melee dealing 9 damage with knockback as well as a healing/cleansing gun shooting healing/cleansing light orbs that cleanse negative effects such as gas, poison or burn

blue cleric staff
the blue cleric staff converts into a melee dealing 9 damage with knockback as well as a cleansing gun shooting light orbs that cleanse negative effects such as gas, poison or burn

*consider increasing price

——

the famas
if you look at it in the store, the famas stats look really just like a weak version of the m4 which is already ...decent...
well anyways.. it never made sense to me why such a cool gun just sits there in the shadow of the m4
make famas have 3 shots per button press like in that one game i forgot the name but it used to be a big game in the console world - but don’t make it like a shotgun but 3 bullets quick after another, like the burst rifle M16a3 in the aimpoint southeast but stilll more like the m4

here's what it'd look like imo

Spoiler
Famas
the Famas fires 3 bullets which deal x damage each. It has a medium freeze and firerate
with 54 clip (18 bursts) and some spread.
it is not automatic and can not dual.
comes with laying/aiming/sniping function

*consider changing prize and damage

——

motorbike wheelie
just as skateboards get to kickflip the motorbikes should be able to do wheelies (lifting the nose up ‘n driving on the back wheel)

Spoiler
x Tiger Motorbike
A nice x Tiger Motorbike to ride around Era City. (can do wheelie)

or something like that

——

normal lightsaber

regular lightsabers should get the nice open/close animation aswell
and maybe a show off animation or something

Spoiler
X Lightsaber
a X lightsaber which deals 9 damage and can be used to block bullets. also has a nice open/close ability.

——

Guns that should get the laying/aiming/sniping animation:
Spoiler
The new Famas
DSR-50 Sniper
50 Cal Sniper
Nightshade Sniper Rifle
Ion Sniper

i don't know if some of those already do...but if you really consider changing the famas i'd like it to have that!

Quote:

the famas
if you look at it in the store, the famas stats look really just like a weak version of the m4 which is already ...decent...
well anyways.. it never made sense to me why such a cool gun just sits there in the shadow of the m4
make famas have 3 shots per button press like in that one game i forgot the name but it used to be a big game in the console world - but don’t make it like a shotgun but 3 bullets quick after another, like the burst rifle M16a3 in the aimpoint southeast but stilll more like the m4

here's what it'd look like imo

Quote:

Spoiler
Famas
the Famas fires 3 bullets which deal x damage each. It has a medium freeze and firerate
with 54 clip (18 bursts) and some spread.
it is not automatic and can not dual.
comes with laying/aiming/sniping function

*consider changing prize and damage

——

AA-12 gas Add On
an attachment for the AA-12 which lets you use gasses

here's what that'd look like in different variations:

Spoiler
AA-12 gas Add On
You need an AA-12 for this add-on which lets your gun emit a cloud of gas.
Allows you to switch between gas modes. (poison, confusion)

or

AA-12 gas Add On
You need an AA-12 for this add-on which allows your gun to emit a mixture of confusion / poison gas.

or

AA-12 Gas Launcher Add On
You need an AA-12 for this add-on which adds a gas launcher to your AA-12 and allows you to switch between which gas bombs it shoots (confusion, poison, burn)

——

One central place for all Guns / Gun Upgrades / Repairs and Gun Skins

or even something like an option to upload your own custom skins for different guns

----
Guns that should get skins imo:
Spoiler
HoneyBadger
SA80
WH42
DSR-50 Sniper
SMR
F2000
G36 Tactical
AA-12
FAL OSW