Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Era (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Identification issue (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36588)

DraGun 07-28-2016 03:28 AM

Identification issue

So this has been an on-going issue for about 2-3 months now. Before I start, yes I have try contacting staff members and yes I already email the support team and sent in a ticket but there there wasn't much help. Before the issue I haven't had the chance to log into the account for a few months, close to a year. But when I tried logging in everything was perfect except the email were never sent. Yes I checked my spam email and yes I waited for it but nothing ever showed up. I kept trying to login but nothing was being sent at all. At first I thought that the email wasn't being sent because of some server issue at the moment or that maybe I had spam the email too many times. I gave it a couple of days then retry it. A couple of days turn in to weeks and months. I email back and fourth with Ser but he kept insisting that the issue had to do with my account. I called aol explaining the situation hoping that it was them. But they checked and everything was clear. I decided to email Ser once more but never gotten a response and that has been a month ago. I've dedicated quite some time and effort into building that account and now I can't seem to even login my own account. I figure the issue laid within the server itself. Yes I still have access to the email. Just trying to figure out why I'm not getting in and why I'm not getting any responses or help.

Khai 07-28-2016 03:48 AM

:( I hope you figure out

DraGun 07-28-2016 06:01 AM

Really?? Lmfao does staff even check this

Vendhin 07-28-2016 11:00 AM

Wrong forum if you want era staff help

WaFFL3Cake 07-28-2016 02:14 PM

era-go.com

Weeno 07-28-2016 02:24 PM

Oh yeah I've had that problem for years (ok just 1) and I was never able to identify. It's really not a big deal lol. Enough story time

I was able to identify my self after I sent an email to somebody for the first time. Yes that sounds super random but it worked.

Tldr

Try emailing somebody or your self and see if you're able to identify again

Sassy Daddy 07-29-2016 03:50 AM

Thought i was the only one with this problem

Pr0m4N V.14 07-30-2016 02:58 AM

What does the inside of the identification house look like?

Vendhin 07-30-2016 07:06 AM

Quote:

Posted by Pr0m4N V.14 (Post 726132)
What does the inside of the identification house look like?

It's just like a series of rooms with pictures on how to identify

DraGun 07-31-2016 11:05 AM

What's up with the support team. They haven't given any effort into resolving my case despite the countless emails that were exchanged. They don't even throughly go through a case and investigate it. Just mumble jumble and gone.

Alex Damian 08-04-2016 02:26 AM

Hey Dragun :)

If the staff team aren't helping I'd try directly emailing Unixmad, I know that might not help either but it's better to send it to the higher-up informing they're not helping you, so see if he can. He can see a lot more than just normal staff members can. If you spent $$ on this game you deserve that account back since it's truly yours

[email protected]

Vendhin 08-04-2016 09:40 AM

Quote:

Posted by DraGun (Post 726299)
What's up with the support team. They haven't given any effort into resolving my case despite the countless emails that were exchanged. They don't even throughly go through a case and investigate it. Just mumble jumble and gone.

Well, right now the "support team" is just one PRA as far as i knew.
The actual staff team that handled that was disbanded so iera support might be slower than it was when i was communication admin : o

DraGun 09-23-2016 11:12 AM

Quote:

Posted by Alex Damian (Post 726839)
Hey Dragun :)

If the staff team aren't helping I'd try directly emailing Unixmad, I know that might not help either but it's better to send it to the higher-up informing they're not helping you, so see if he can. He can see a lot more than just normal staff members can. If you spent $$ on this game you deserve that account back since it's truly yours

[email protected]

I already email but no response. I've sent multiple tickets to the support team but it was no help. Heck I even tried calling my email service provider to see if it was their problem but it wasn't. I even tried identifying from different server but none of the emails are being sent either in inbox or junk. I just don't know why it's doing this. Could be something with the Graal server itself??

Colin 09-23-2016 06:11 PM

What e-mail service do you use?

DraGun 09-23-2016 07:01 PM

Quote:

Posted by Colin (Post 734335)
What e-mail service do you use?

Aol