Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Ol' West (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Valentines Submissions (For Players) (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37787)

ihermes 01-04-2017 04:50 AM

Valentines Submissions (For Players)

For Valentines we're going to have a player Submission

Deadline will be February 10

The rewards will be as followed:

You will be given your item along with gralats shown below
  • Hats are 2.5k
    recolors being 1k each

• items are 3k
    recolors being 1k each
    (price will differ on what kind of items are made
    example; bouncy ball is 3k but a custom made item can be around 5k like a morph)

• Weapons are 5k

if i missed anything feel free to message me or post it on the thread

Also
if you gani your weapon/item you will receive gralats, again this can differ so i cant give an exact price
it mostly depends on what kind of gani it is

not everybody's submission will be accepted i will tell those who got accepted on the deadline, do not message me or ask about your piece

to send your work you can either add me on discord Wingsfield#0910
or my email [email protected]

good luck to everybody who enters !

Howler Wulfskie 01-04-2017 04:52 PM

Do the weapons have to be gani? Like for example I want to send a gun but it has no gani will it be accepted depending on how it looks?

Sig. 01-04-2017 05:03 PM

Quote:

Posted by Howler Wulfskie (Post 754067)
Do the weapons have to be gani? Like for example I want to send a gun but it has no gani will it be accepted depending on how it looks?

Yes, if you also gani it you get more gralats as reward.

Howler Wulfskie 01-04-2017 05:05 PM

Quote:

Posted by Sig. (Post 754074)
Yes, if you also gani it you get more gralats as reward.

Rip me I can't even get the tool to gani all I can do without gani is make hats but I have some nice weapons I wanted to make, not much about gralats to me just contributing is fine

WreX 01-04-2017 06:42 PM

i dont think you have to gani melees

Clown 01-04-2017 08:17 PM

Quote:

Posted by WreX (Post 754094)
i dont think you have to gani melees

Usually the case

KnoCkem 01-04-2017 08:50 PM

Ol west needs to host an gani challenge again, they have only done one of them......

Aftermath 01-04-2017 10:25 PM

why is everything player submitted now

ihermes 01-05-2017 02:48 AM

Quote:

Posted by Aftermath :3 (Post 754146)
why is everything player submitted now

next its going to be easter, 4th of july, everything

But on a serious note i thought it would be cool if players could do more playermade items besides just christmas/ sometimes halloween (And once every 5 years a graphics battle).

of course staff are still going to be making things for valentimes and other events i just thought it would be cool if there was a little bit "extra" to it

and it would give me more time on crafting as i really want to release that

Howler Wulfskie 01-05-2017 02:54 AM

Quote:

Posted by ihermes (Post 754186)

But on a serious note i thought it would be cool if players could do more playermade items besides just christmas/ sometimes halloween (And once every 5 years a graphics battle).

of course staff are still going to be things for valentimes and other events i just thought it would be cool if there was a little bit "extra" to it

Awwwww u care for the players <3 my fav admin now

Jeff10 01-05-2017 03:39 AM

Quote:

Posted by Howler Wulfskie (Post 754075)
Rip me I can't even get the tool to gani all I can do without gani is make hats but I have some nice weapons I wanted to make, not much about gralats to me just contributing is fine

You can send your guns/melee without ganis, just wings give the option to earn extra money if you can gani it but if no it's ok.

Howler Wulfskie 01-05-2017 04:37 AM

Quote:

Posted by Jeff10 (Post 754202)
You can send your guns/melee without ganis, just wings give the option to earn extra money if you can gani it but if no it's ok.

Oooo okie ty for the clearifaction Ima do something nifty things this time

Aftermath 01-06-2017 12:16 AM

Quote:

Posted by ihermes (Post 754186)

of course staff are still going to be making things for valentimes and other events i just thought it would be cool if there was a little bit "extra" to it

eh i just feel the holidays used to be better like in 2015 when only adminspretty much made the stuff
or maybe im just stupid one of the two

ihermes 01-06-2017 12:41 AM

Quote:

Posted by Aftermath :3 (Post 754407)
eh i just feel the holidays used to be better like in 2015 when only adminspretty much made the stuff

but admins are making stuff

Aftermath 01-06-2017 12:49 AM

Quote:

Posted by Aftermath :3 (Post 754407)
eh i just feel the holidays used to be better like in 2015 when only admins pretty much made the stuff

¯\_(ツ)_/¯