Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Ol' West (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   OľWest need this (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41567)

Jango 08-22-2019 09:24 PM

OľWest need this

How everybody know, the crops are not tradeable more on trading house, but the crops in the trading house were very important, especially the blueberry crops that was used as a currency on game. Now that they have been removed, everyone uses seeds to trade. Let's say the blueberry crops are like the trochus on Graal Era, if they remove the trochus from the Era trading house, the Graal Era will kind of have no other currency (thinking, there are mushrooms and trashs, but You understand where I want to go!).

And here at OľWest we don't have an item that we can easily and quickly to get.

Here's an example: I want to sell a rare item, and I need money as fast as possible!
Players offer 5k bbs on the rare item, and they have no other item that I can sell right away to make money, so I accept the trade and get 5kbbs.
The only way to turn these 5k bbs into gralats is by planting!
And planting 25 seeds at a time is very time consuming and tiring!

The Graal Oľwest needs an item that we can get quickly and easily accessible (I know it has insects, woods, fish and mining rocks, but all of these items take a long time to get).
Maybe if you insert a new job in the game, like those digging in the graal era and also in the graal zone have. Either improve the game's farm system by increasing the number of plots we can have, or maybe put an NPC inside our house to be planting our thousands of seeds (this is an idea from the Farming Rework part 1); or make the seeds to sell for a full refund, or to we sell the blueberry seed, that cost 25 gralats, to we sell for 20 gralats (just a idea).

That's what I have to say, the OľWest needs an item that is exchangeable, and that we can achieve a lot, easily accessible to be the new currency on trading house.

SammyPs 08-22-2019 09:40 PM

Quote:

Posted by Jango (Post 826980)
How everybody know, the crops are not tradeable more on trading house, but the crops in the trading house were very important, especially the blueberry crops that was used as a currency on game. Now that they have been removed, everyone uses seeds to trade. Let's say the blueberry crops are like the trochus on Graal Era, if they remove the trochus from the Era trading house, the Graal Era will kind of have no other currency (thinking, there are mushrooms and trashs, but You understand where I want to go!).

And here at OľWest we don't have an item that we can easily and quickly to get.

Here's an example: I want to sell a rare item, and I need money as fast as possible!
Players offer 5k bbs on the rare item, and they have no other item that I can sell right away to make money, so I accept the trade and get 5kbbs.
The only way to turn these 5k bbs into gralats is by planting!
And planting 25 seeds at a time is very time consuming and tiring!

The Graal Oľwest needs an item that we can get quickly and easily accessible (I know it has insects, woods, fish and mining rocks, but all of these items take a long time to get).
Maybe if you insert a new job in the game, like those digging in the graal era and also in the graal zone have. Either improve the game's farm system by increasing the number of plots we can have, or maybe put an NPC inside our house to be planting our thousands of seeds (this is an idea from the Farming Rework part 1); or make the seeds to sell for a full refund, or to we sell the blueberry seed, that cost 25 gralats, to we sell for 20 gralats (just a idea).

That's what I have to say, the OľWest needs an item that is exchangeable, and that we can achieve a lot, easily accessible to be the new currency on trading house.

i've been informed by the manager himself, and a developer that bbc is coming back soon as a tradable item. Then again, crafting is releasing "soon" and it's been like that for years, i saw some people wanting rocks to be the new currency, but hey, let's see where this goes.