Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off-Topic Chat (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Kate Steinle Murder Case Found NOT GUILTY (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39959)

TomatoPanda 11-30-2017 11:57 PM

Kate Steinle Murder Case Found NOT GUILTY

If any of you follow up on politics this case has been very popular. Just now when im writing this he was found not guilty so sorry if it gets emotional. This illegal immigrant should not of been here in the first place. The fact he had a gun is rediculous at least this shouldve been involuntary manslaughter. Hes been deported 5 times which shows we need more funding in border protection. The city of San Francisco should be ashamed of itself over this. It should not matter if your pro immigration or not this man who was illegal and had a gun illegally in a public area got someone killed. The City (ty goat) of San Francisco got Kate Steinle killed. They litterally had him in jail waiting to be deported but because San Francisco is a Sanctuary City Kate Steinle died.

What if that was your sister or daughter or just somebody you knew how would you feel about this cases results?

Ximithie 12-01-2017 12:20 AM

This is so wrong on so many levels i don't have a single problem with people coming into this country if there LEGAL Immigrants doesn't matter what race or nationality they are as long as there legal but this illegal immigrant should of been deported a long time ago like you said thank god there's more border patrol i don't live in america but i feel you guys and ladies having to suffer this type of news i also heard that illegal immigrants get more money and better care then veterans do yes veterans people who have risked there lives to save america.

GOAT 12-01-2017 02:35 AM

I’m curious to see what GIT thinks about this. MAGA

Perseus 12-01-2017 03:13 AM

The evidence is there. This is pure ignorance on the jury's part, obvious bias.

Eugeen 12-01-2017 10:43 AM

Should’ve been guilty but life moves on

Ximithie 12-01-2017 02:31 PM

He should AT LEAST suffer life time in prison this is unacceptable how much longer are there gonna be open borders?

TomatoPanda 12-01-2017 05:28 PM

Since hes "not guilty" according to those filthy californians he alreay did his time in jail 2 years for the only charge he got which was the stolen handgun and since california wont allow ICE to have him hell be set free again.

Notice how none of the sjws here on graalians like Shmegg arnt saying anything smh better hope a civil war doesnt break out in next 15 years

Ximithie 12-01-2017 06:25 PM

If i say the truth too many people will get triggered...

5hift 12-01-2017 09:52 PM

Quote:

Posted by Ximithie (Post 802620)
If i say the truth too many people will get triggered...

Lol your posts aren't even coherent enough to trigger anybody, nice try though.

RyanB 12-01-2017 10:52 PM

Quote:

Posted by 5hift (Post 802637)

Lol he’s autistic shut up

GOAT 12-02-2017 01:03 AM

Quote:

Posted by 5hift (Post 802637)

He wrote a book and didn’t use a single period >_<
GOAT Triggered:(

Thallen 12-02-2017 01:34 AM

The fact that it wasn't a manslaughter conviction at the very least is sad

Ryan 12-02-2017 02:54 AM

So an illegal immigrant whos being deported multiple times got a gun and killed a woman?
u americanos are dumb

Perseus 12-02-2017 04:11 AM

Quote:

Posted by Ryan (Post 802664)
So an illegal immigrant whos being deported multiple times got a gun and killed a woman?
u americanos are dumb

I can't deny it either.

Ghettoicedtea 12-02-2017 05:38 AM

Quote:

Posted by GOAT (Post 802570)
I’m curious to see what GIT thinks about this. MAGA

It looks like 9th district court shenannigans again for me.
I'm willing to bet this ****s going to be appealed and reversed by the court of appeals.
Or the guy is going to be raided by ICE and deported

Quote:

Posted by Ryan (Post 802664)
u americanos are dumb

ATF would rather try to seal auto seals for glocks on amazon, get people for having "assault features" on their guns,people with 15.9 inch barrels on their rifles and other dumb****. Instead of cracking down on illegal firearms smuggling and trade rings.