Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Zone (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Zone/Other servers (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2635)

DarkKnight 12-16-2011 03:28 AM

Zone/Other servers

We all know by now that zone is almost here, but what about the others? I'm not sure about any of these except ol' west, which i know is coming to iPhone.

Ol' West
Kingdoms?
Rudora?

Fuzz 12-16-2011 04:25 AM

Zodiac maybe?

Death Knight 12-16-2011 07:05 AM

Yep^^^ i want zodiac to come out on idevices as it is the most popular on pc and it would be the most popular on idevices (among the graal titles) i think.

callimuc 12-16-2011 01:32 PM

Olī West and iKingdoms arenīt dead yet. They still got a slow developing progress.
The work on iZodiac got stopped since a while. I think because of lag issues for iDevices and other stuff.

Van Canavi 12-16-2011 01:43 PM

I sad now:( -cries in gh on classic-

DarkKnight 12-16-2011 08:38 PM

-prays for ol west-

0ddball 12-16-2011 10:00 PM

I do like Zodiac and the graphics on PC, would have been cool if it came out on the iDevices. Haven't seen Rudora, just heard the name awhile ago, wtf is it?

callimuc 12-16-2011 10:12 PM

Quote:

Posted by 0ddball (Post 44717)
I do like Zodiac and the graphics on PC, would have been cool if it came out on the iDevices. Haven't seen Rudora, just heard the name awhile ago, wtf is it?

Itīs a server owned by Skyld. But he actually is just using it to mess around with scripts and tests scripts for iDevices.

0ddball 12-16-2011 10:15 PM

Quote:

Posted by callimuc (Post 44733)
Itīs a server owned by Skyld. But he actually is just using it to mess around with scripts and tests scripts for iDevices.

I see..
Hope he find something cool and maybe also release it :smile:

Rexx 12-16-2011 11:16 PM

I really like Ol' Wests style as a setting for Graal...
the avatars for Kingdoms and Zone just look downright bizarre to me.

DarkKnight 12-17-2011 12:32 AM

agreed /\

Ol west is unique and i respect that.

Casanova 09-07-2012 11:43 AM

I don't even see how Zodiac would work on an iDevice.

WDM 09-07-2012 11:51 AM

Rudora is a playerworld managed by Skyld. I contributed to the overworld, unfortunately; production has currently been halted due to other commitments.

Delteria looks promising.

Casanova 09-07-2012 01:15 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Well,

A little good and bad news.

Thunderstorm 09-08-2012 10:59 PM

Quote:

Posted by DarkKnight (Post 44502)
We all know by now that zone is almost here, but what about the others? I'm not sure about any of these except ol' west, which i know is coming to iPhone.

Ol' West
Kingdoms?
Rudora?

I currently work under Tig on Ol' West and Kingdoms iPhone and I can confirm both are still undergoing continuous development. Ol' West is, I quote from Tig; 'on the backburner right now but not -dead-'. In other words, not much is happening at this point in time.

Kingdoms iPhone has slightly more activity than Ol' West recently and was been primarily been worked on only one or two months ago and was really starting to take shape, however, a lot of the staff, myself included have been busy as of late and are unable to commit ourselves fully to the project.

So, basically, the Ol' West and Kingdoms iPhone projects are paused for the time being but there's a ****load of content and potential there waiting to be continued :)

OTHER SERVERS:

-Zodiac iPhone has recently returned as stated in previous posts. However, it seems like development there is slow going alike many other servers as there is rarely a playercount online.
-Delteria seems like it's been under heavy development.
-Zone iPhone apparently is going to be apart of Era iPhone.
-N-Pulse is looking to start an iPhone server in the coming months so look out for that.
-Stroseria is awaiting approval from Stefan and co.

Hope this cleared some things up :)!