Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   Entertainment (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   2017 NCAA Tournament Predictions (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38590)

MikvaGraal 03-19-2017 12:09 AM

2017 NCAA Tournament Predictions

Who do you have winning it? Elite 8? Final 4? Final score?
Here's mine
Elite 8:
Florida
Duke
Notre Dame
Arizona

Kansas
Louisville
UNC
UCLA

Final 4:
Duke
Arizona

Kansas
UNC

Finals winner and score:
Arizona v UNC winner: Arizona 77-71

NightmareK 03-19-2017 12:28 AM

You don't have gonzaga reaching elite eight? Your crazy I have them going to final four actually.

MikvaGraal 03-19-2017 12:44 AM

Quote:

Posted by NightmareK (Post 772758)
You don't have gonzaga reaching elite eight? Your crazy I have them going to final four actually.

Gonzaga and Villanova easily most overrated teams this tournament, but I could be wrong.

NightmareK 03-19-2017 01:37 AM

Quote:

Posted by MikvaGraal (Post 772761)
Gonzaga and Villanova easily most overrated teams this tournament, but I could be wrong.

Villanova was overrated but Gonzaga, no way.

You have Arizona winning it all to? Smh...

I have Arizona losing to St. Mary's in second round.

MikvaGraal 03-19-2017 01:55 AM

Quote:

Posted by NightmareK (Post 772768)

I have Arizona losing to St. Mary's in second round.

I'm sure you did

NightmareK 03-19-2017 02:09 AM

Quote:

Posted by MikvaGraal (Post 772770)
I'm sure you did

I despise Arizona so yes I did.

MikvaGraal 03-19-2017 02:13 AM

Quote:

Posted by NightmareK (Post 772771)
I despise Arizona so yes I did.

Might aswell throw your bracket alway L slowass

NightmareK 03-19-2017 02:18 AM

Quote:

Posted by MikvaGraal (Post 772773)
Might aswell throw your bracket alway L slowass nikka

Getting salty over a prediction I made?

MikvaGraal 03-21-2017 12:37 AM

Issa joke

Quote:

Posted by NightmareK (Post 772768)
Villanova was overrated but Gonzaga, no way.

Gonzaga plays Shtty teams all season (Pretty much D2 skill level teams) and tanks 30plus wins unimpressively,
If gonzaga played in a Real conference they wouldn't make the tournament honestly.They manage to beat Arizona by only 2 when Arizona had 2/5 starters Lmao

NightmareK 03-21-2017 12:52 AM

Quote:

Posted by MikvaGraal (Post 773116)
Issa joke

Gonzaga plays Shtty teams all season (Pretty much D2 skill level teams) and tanks 30plus wins unimpressively,
If gonzaga played in a Real conference they wouldn't make the tournament honestly.They manage to beat Arizona by only 2 when Arizona had 2/5 starters Lmao

Hey just my prediction.

NightmareK 03-28-2017 02:52 AM

Hey I'm just saying now at this point Arizona has lost and Gonzaga made it to the final four...

Kansas putup a good fight, not going to lie I had them going to final four as well, also had Kentucky but UNC had the miracle at the buzzer so that was really a 50/50. I knew Florida was going to the elite eight, I thought their match up would be Duke of course (who didn't) but they were stunned by a South Carolina team that had amazing defense, which they are known for anyway but suprisingly good offense throughout the tournament and were also able to upset Florida (two SEC teams against each other in elite eight!). Louisville was overrated, along with Notre Dame. I had creighton going a bit further but they got upset. Purdue put up a decent run, and I had a feeling in my gut that Northwestern maybe had a chance but they fell short. My final four predictions are that Gonzaga beats South Carolina, mainly because I feel that South Carolina's offense will not be as good as it has been it the tournament thus far, and this is due to Gonzaga's height. This will probably also throw off their defense especially if they run their offense around their big guy in the middle and focus on back door cuts and swinging the ball more, getting their defense tired, since they really aren't much without their defense. UNC will win, but Oregon will definitely put up a fight, Dillon Brooks is going to make a statement in my opinion for his draft stock and for a shot at the championship game but UNC will still win. In the champsionship game I'm 50/50, but if I were a betting man of course I'd pick UNC, but something tells me Gonzaga has a chance.

Fulgore 03-28-2017 06:43 AM

Redemption year

#GetIntoIt