Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Classic (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Spring 18 gst prediction (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40443)

Westbrook Graal 05-11-2018 08:38 PM

Spring 18 gst prediction

With the spring 2018 guild spar tournament less then 2 weeks away, several participants without forum accounts asked me to create this thread so they could stay updated on teams and odds (for betting.)

Please keep this thread gst related only, any disrespectful or aggravated posts shall not be tolerated.

Here's the teams I know of for mixed as of 5/11/2018 for sure:
Alumni
Sanctuary
Pure Luck
Dophy
Endeavor
SDE
NoID

As for idev however, here are the teams I know of as of 5/11/2018 for sure:
Nidus Crew
Matrix (the guild tek owns)
There are several groups that do it together every season such as shark gang and honur that i have not confirmed yet.

Please of course add teams I may have said, post your predictions etc. Keep your posts respectful or action will be taken.

Pokki 05-11-2018 10:20 PM

uhm where’s hype lol

Raeven 05-11-2018 10:22 PM

monster energy ftw

may.oreo 05-12-2018 01:00 AM

I could see a very competitive mixed gst. As for idev, i dont see nimrod crew going very far. Very cocky group of gsers.

Strap 05-12-2018 01:15 AM

Beast Mode, simple.

DoubleliftGraal 05-12-2018 01:16 AM

Quote:

Posted by may.oreo (Post 811801)
I could see a very competitive mixed gst. As for idev, i dont see nimrod crew going very far. Very cocky group of gsers.

Westbrick, you have a big mouth for someone who has 0 GST wins/hats. You remind me of Darkk before he started winning gsts. He actually got less cocky after GST but nevertheless, Darkk used to be extremely cocky, just like you are right now. Unless you can back your ass up with your experience, just keep your mouth shut buddy.

Kicko 05-12-2018 05:00 AM

wonder what gst westbrook will join or make to lose in the 1st/2nd round lol

TeK 05-12-2018 03:47 PM

Seeing as there are only 2 iDevice teams this GST, I’m looking forward to placing with the girls

super kurosaki 05-12-2018 04:07 PM

i hope the girls decide to sub tek lol apparently that’s the only way his teams win

Crime 05-12-2018 05:54 PM

tek a liability to his team

natsuna 05-12-2018 09:00 PM

yes

TeK 05-12-2018 11:46 PM

Super and Crime tilted they got rejected from team and Nat triggered I’m the lesder

Westbrook Graal 05-13-2018 12:18 AM

I'll start by putting some real predictions into this thread.

#1. Rusix' trench coat fanclub will lose in the early rounds of gst.
#2. Denny will achieve his first belt.
#3. Mixed will be determined by brackets.
#4. CPU will have a breakout season.
#5. Loly will have a breakout season.
#6. Atleast one team composed of VIS members will place, and atleast one team composed primarily of sith/holy people will place.
#7. iDevice hats will once again triumph in quality over mixed hats.
#8. If Alumni mixed chooses to enter, eko competing or not will determine their season.

Rusix 05-13-2018 03:17 AM

Quote:

Posted by Westbrook Graal (Post 811839)
I'll start by putting some real predictions into this thread.

#1. Rusix' trench coat fanclub will lose in the early rounds of gst.
#2. Denny will achieve his first belt.
#3. Mixed will be determined by brackets.
#4. CPU will have a breakout season.
#5. Loly will have a breakout season.
#6. Atleast one team composed of VIS members will place, and atleast one team composed primarily of sith/holy people will place.
#7. iDevice hats will once again triumph in quality over mixed hats.
#8. If Alumni mixed chooses to enter, eko competing or not will determine their season.

For one lmao, we don't even spar. Like I said numerous times. Secondly yes we would because we only come for the GST items. None of us care about anything else since its either a crappy hat or a belt you'll only get to keep for one season. Infact it's the only reason I joined GST on the first place.

Plus at least we'd all survive longer than 0.4 seconds. Better than you can say yet eh?

super kurosaki 05-13-2018 04:52 AM

i predict that tek cores himself, lags, and gets dq lol
i predict that sarah makes a return
i predict a sharkgang member will 2peat