Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Zone (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Christmas Eve Short story! (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37631)

CodyGraal 12-25-2016 01:55 AM

Christmas Eve Short story!

It was the night before Christmas, all throughout zone not a player was playing, not even a mouse. The gralats were purchased by players who cared, in hopes that a shop would be there.

The players were snuggled all in there beds, while visions of weapons and furniture danced around in their heads. And silver in his thong, and I in my blouse, had settled our brains for a long nap. When out on the forums there arose such a clatter. I sprang from my bed to see what was the matter.

Away to the forums I flew like a flash, tore open the threads and prepared to bash. The moon on the breast of my new tablet glowed. Gave the Lustre of mid day light to appear. When what to my wondering eyes should appear, but a minature sleigh and 8 admins.

With a little skinny driver, so fast and quick, which resembled to me an anorexic kid. I knew in a moment it must be St.Blackfires. more rapid than eagles, his Admins they came, and he whistled and shouted and called them by name.

"Now Rosewald, now Tay, Now Oblivion and Avril, on Paladin, on homeless witch, on Thomas and Angel. To the top of the forums, to the top of the shops. Now disappoint, dissapoint, dissapoint all!"
As dry leaves that before the wild spaceships fly, when they meet with a player mount to the sky, so up to the forums and shops the courses they flew, with a sleigh full of sadness, and blackfires too!

Melon* 12-25-2016 02:16 AM

The free items better not be ugly hats.

CodyGraal 12-25-2016 03:01 AM

Quote:

Posted by Melon* (Post 750796)
The free items better not be ugly hats.

Recolor coming soon to your future!

BTW I took a discord ban for this so hmu with the rep

PigParty 12-25-2016 03:48 AM

You sir shall take my rep.

Sig. 12-25-2016 03:57 AM

*waiting for CaptainOscar to team up with Cody*

CodyGraal 12-25-2016 03:58 AM

Quote:

Posted by Sig. (Post 750820)

:P can't help that I earned his respect ez pz

Trav 12-25-2016 04:05 AM

St Blackfires
Amen

CodyGraal 12-25-2016 04:09 AM

Quote:

Posted by Trav (Post 750823)
St Blackfires
Amen

XD right

CaptainOscar 12-25-2016 08:36 AM

Quote:

Posted by Sig. (Post 750820)

I have a lot to add, but wi-fi here in Tanzania is nothing to brag about...so it'll have to wait a few days. However, I just remembered the fact that Blackfires has the mental capability of a watercress sandwich and by no means, should be manager.

Sig. 12-25-2016 08:41 AM

Quote:

Posted by CaptainOscar (Post 750901)
I have a lot to add, but wi-fi here in Tanzania is nothing to brag about...so it'll have to wait a few days. However, I just remembered the fact that Blackfires has the mental capability of a watercress sandwich and by no means, should be manager.

You're too late, his other thread has already been killed :rolleyes:

CaptainOscar 12-25-2016 05:31 PM

Colin - you contribute nothing good! :(

Yog 12-25-2016 05:42 PM

Quote:

Posted by CaptainOscar (Post 750995)
Colin - you contribute nothing good! :(

He's indoctrinated us with his atheist ways! He is the false idol, or something like that.

CodyGraal 12-26-2016 04:44 PM

Well I called it. Christmas was a complete bust