Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Classic (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Why are brazilians hated? (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40366)

Jose Papp 04-23-2018 11:34 AM

Why are brazilians hated?

I know they don't speak English, but it isn't deserving of so much salt :d

MJ4 04-23-2018 11:35 AM

Nah they just fun to troll with

Garutias 04-23-2018 12:50 PM

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJSJAJAJAJAJAJAJS

They are a pain to deal with when trading eggs and stuff. Most of them are INCREDIBLY annoying.

Don’t get me wrong some are good, but I guess they are generalised as annoying people

Asaiki 04-23-2018 12:57 PM

yo tengo

Saeed 04-23-2018 01:52 PM

Ppl hate them bc they all lag

Eugeen 04-23-2018 03:38 PM

Jajajajaja

Rusix 04-23-2018 03:43 PM

Because the language barrier is annoying. The fact they cause a lot of problems as well is also an issue when it comes to getting things done like when they steal your eggs, Halloween candy. Ect... The part that confused me the most is why do they stay on graal? Mostly everything is in English or everything is in english. I don't think anything is translated to them. Which even if it was it would make no sense why you wouldn't create a server just for them so it fixes language barrier and whatnot.

Nglyeh 04-23-2018 03:55 PM

Too bad droon isn't around with his "Genius brain" to tell us why Brazilians are bad.

WaFFL3Cake 04-23-2018 04:05 PM

i used to like befriending noobs for the day; whenever i try doing this now, i don't find any noobs that speak english. i dont want to learn portuguese just for this :(

funny little story..this one kid tried acting cool and superior to a few brazilian noobs because he had like 100hrs, a cool shield, and spoke english. he was saying mean stuff them in english that they couldnt understand. in turn, they said something in portuguese. his response to this was "i dont speak brazilian".

Fulgore 04-23-2018 05:54 PM

Brazilians have been notorious scumbags on the internet for years, you guys are just getting a taste now that they're on graal.

McCullough 04-23-2018 06:05 PM

I dislike Brazilians because, yes, they are absolute dirt bags, and a lot of them are most likely younger than me. They seem like a very immature kind of people in general, probably because their country is so ****ty.

Yonce 04-23-2018 06:43 PM

i dont hate any certain nationality or anything but once i had made this amazing shield (for my codeshop ouch) and this girl from brazil took it and wrote her name on it and reuploaded it

Ariona13 04-23-2018 06:49 PM

Why are brazilians hated?

They always steal gralats from anyone who isn’t Brazilian at the grotto, they call me a “puta” for breathing, they lag in spar and they are completely aware of it they just don’t care, they are just really annoying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ooshyk 04-23-2018 07:11 PM

Cmon guys don't generalize it :c
I know most of us are child in graal (most graalians are actually) and don't speak english at all
But i’ve seen a lot of ppl from other country do the same things, steal gralats and being mean, don't blame only us

Ohhh and btw
Stop trying to make fun saying “jajajaja”
We don't speak spanish and we don't laugh like that !

One of the best things about graal is meet people from all over the world and get to know new cultures, thats what i like the most in this game <3

Ariona13 04-23-2018 07:14 PM

Quote:

Posted by Ooshyk (Post 810418)
Cmon guys don't generalize it :c
I know most of us are child in graal (most graalians are actually) and don't speak english at all
But i’ve seen a lot of ppl from other country do the same things, steal gralats and being mean, don't blame only us

Ohhh and btw
Stop trying to make fun saying “jajajaja”
We don't speak spanish and we don't laugh like that !

One of the best things about graal is meet people from all over the world and get to know new cultures, thats what i like the most in this game <3

Who let the Brazilians find out about graalians.com