Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off-Topic Chat (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   XXXTENTACION, Shot Dead (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40597)

Mount 06-18-2018 09:41 PM

XXXTENTACION, Shot Dead

Rapper and Graal-enthusiast XXXTENTACION has been shot and reportedly "without a pulse" in Miami, after leaving a motorcycle dealer. His current status is unknown, but reports indicate that he has been taken to a hospital and is being treated as a Level 1 Trauma Victim.

update: Has been pronounced dead

MisterFace 06-18-2018 10:19 PM

thats sad. I really liked his music.

Clown 06-18-2018 10:26 PM

Quote:

Posted by MisterFace (Post 813639)
thats sad. I really liked his music.

no pun intended?

Ivy 06-18-2018 11:23 PM

I really enjoy his music but he’s still a horrible person. I’m not saying he deserved to die, but I won’t argue that he didn’t either.

Weeno 06-19-2018 12:19 AM

I hate how all the basic girls on Instagram and snap talking about RIP X when they never even listened to him

Perseus 06-19-2018 01:14 AM

From what I understand, witnesses say they heard multiple gun shots. I assume he was either shot in the head, or one or two times center-mass to go out as fast as he did, since he was described as being "Lifeless" on scene. I doubt the ER doctors could have done anything, even if they wanted to

Strap 06-19-2018 01:47 AM

X didnt deserve to die, he was genuinely working so hard on being a better person. RIP

MisterFace 06-19-2018 01:59 AM

about 3 hours before his death he said he was doing a charity thing this weekend in Floridaaaa. R.I.P.

Zetectic 06-19-2018 02:22 AM

sad, our fellow graal rper has died.

DoubleliftGraal 06-19-2018 02:41 AM

I hear his Louis Vuitton bag was stolen. I'm guessing the shooter wanted nothing more than his purse? If true, that's a stupid motive for the shooter...
I also heard how he was tryna repent for his past so this is sad to hear about. I dont rly listen to XXXTent but still sad to know that a popular figure has passed.

Colin 06-19-2018 07:47 PM

Quote:

Posted by Strap (Post 813651)
X didnt deserve to die, he was genuinely working so hard on being a better person. RIP

??? he got 7 felony charges for witness tampering within the last year alone for calling women he assaulted and threatening them so they wouldn’t speak up

Yonce 06-19-2018 07:54 PM

obviously no one deserves to die but when someone beats their pregnant girlfriend along with other women... maybe they shouldn't be put on a pedestal?

Westbrook Graal 06-19-2018 09:08 PM

he clearly had mental issues and he did some messed up stuff but u could tell he was working hard to change

Basi 06-19-2018 09:08 PM

rest in glory my inspiration

Asaiki 06-21-2018 11:09 PM

but why graal-enthusiast?

Psycho Adelphos 06-30-2018 05:38 AM

Im a bit late to this, but whatever here's my 2 cents. X did not deserve to die, even though he had done some pretty awful things you can't judge a person on their flaws alone. Everybody in life has their own path, and every individual has made their own mistakes regardless of how big or small they are. He was only 20, hell I just turned 20 this year, his life was barely beginning and his music career was just starting to take a turn for the better. He was a genius, he could rap, sing, and make his own beats, all of which he put on full display with his Album ?. X was trying to send a positive message to people of our generation for the better, he didn't let the negativity from his past mistakes stop him from trying to better himself as a person. If you even bothered to look at the other things he's done you'd see all the good he's contributed to society to repent for them. He tried to inspire millions of people to live their lives to the fullest, and to never lose hope despite the struggles they might endure. You can't judge someone when you haven't done a thing to leave a mark on the world.

Pokki 06-30-2018 01:16 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Posted by Psycho Adelphos (Post 814556)
Im a bit late to this, but whatever here's my 2 cents. X did not deserve to die, even though he had done some pretty awful things you can't judge a person on their flaws alone. Everybody in life has their own path, and every individual has made their own mistakes regardless of how big or small they are. He was only 20, hell I just turned 20 this year, his life was barely beginning and his music career was just starting to take a turn for the better. He was a genius, he could rap, sing, and make his own beats, all of which he put on full display with his Album ?. X was trying to send a positive message to people of our generation for the better, he didn't let the negativity from his past mistakes stop him from trying to better himself as a person. If you even bothered to look at the other things he's done you'd see all the good he's contributed to society to repent for them. He tried to inspire millions of people to live their lives to the fullest, and to never lose hope despite the struggles they might endure. You can't judge someone when you haven't done a thing to leave a mark on the world.

Attachment 25944
oh honey no

Grant 06-30-2018 02:33 PM

What weeno said all the basic girls in my grade actually cut themselves over him dying and they never listened to him

WreX 06-30-2018 02:51 PM

Quote:

Posted by Psycho Adelphos (Post 814556)

so genius and positive
i got so many positive messages listening to how he can keep his **** in his pants

Weeno 06-30-2018 03:29 PM

Quote:

Posted by WreX (Post 814572)

so genius and positive
i got so many positive messages listening to how he can keep his **** in his pants

I love the part where he says “I put a hole in ur pants” I’m holding back tears

Mount 06-30-2018 06:40 PM

Quote:

Posted by Weeno (Post 814573)
I love the part where he says “I put a hole in ur pants” I’m holding back tears

hole in ur parents, idiot

Weeno 06-30-2018 08:28 PM

Quote:

Posted by Mount (Post 814576)
hole in ur parents, idiot

Well considering he’s talking about ****s I would assume he would be making **** references including holes in pants and u

Mount 06-30-2018 08:55 PM

Quote:

Posted by Weeno (Post 814582)
Well considering he’s talking about ****s I would assume he would be making **** references including holes in pants and u

XD...

Psycho Adelphos 07-03-2018 12:17 AM

Since it seems you selectively chose a random song from early on in his career allow me to post some of his latest music as well as various other videos to back up my claims. You can't choose what it is you want to present and call it fact without showing the full picture, thats just misrepresentation.

TomatoPanda 07-03-2018 01:05 AM

XXXTentacion now XXXTinct

WreX 07-03-2018 10:21 AM

Quote:

Posted by Psycho Adelphos (Post 814719)
Since it seems you selectively chose a random song from early on in his career allow me to post some of his latest music as well as various other videos to back up my claims. You can't choose what it is you want to present and call it fact without showing the full picture, thats just misrepresentation.

no one cares honestly

Pokki 07-03-2018 04:03 PM

Quote:

Posted by Psycho Adelphos (Post 814719)

oh wow two videos and one song

Asaiki 07-03-2018 04:22 PM

Just another human being out of the millions dying.

Everything dies, we all die.

ReD o 10-03-2018 06:18 AM

scum shot dead

MrSimons 10-03-2018 02:37 PM

No idea who he is, but was he actually a Graal player? :0 Thats pretty cool

Colin 10-04-2018 12:14 AM

Quote:

Posted by MrSimons (Post 819287)
No idea who he is, but was he actually a Graal player? :0 Thats pretty cool

Don’t think he was like too into it, basically snapped a screenshot of it on the AppStore and snapped the photo saying he played when he was younger, and that he enjoyed it

Colin 10-25-2018 12:26 PM

Miami State Attorney’s office released a 27-minute video where XXX admits to and brags about beating his girlfriend and making her fear for her life, even telling his friends he would murder her. He as well admitted to stabbing 9 people, and robbing one of them, while stating he had no tears and felt no remorse doing so.

Sawyer 10-26-2018 05:29 PM

Quote:

Posted by Colin (Post 820246)
Miami State Attorney’s office released a 27-minute video where XXX admits to and brags about beating his girlfriend and making her fear for her life, even telling his friends he would murder her. He as well admitted to stabbing 9 people, and robbing one of them, while stating he had no tears and felt no remorse doing so.

smh couldn't even make it to double digits. Rookie numbers.