Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   Delteria Future Improvements (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   Hire Fp4!!! (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40049)

GOAT 12-21-2017 10:11 PM

Hire Fp4!!!

Best improvement Delteria can make.

TomatoPanda 12-22-2017 01:46 AM

Quote:

Posted by GOAT (Post 804398)

Isnt fp4 working with classic sorry havnt logged on in a couple years if not.

Other great graal peeps:
Alpho(i wish man)
Symm(dev)
Wingsfield(gfx)
Pikahika(gfx)
Howler(gfx)
HunterKurza(coolio)
Rucazo* (best graal "police" ive ever seen)
Murdock(gp)
VulcanBlaze(gp)
Sawkiller(gp)

Every one of those names I have no idea what their doing today or even if they would be interested they all also are ex or working for west rn still except howler hes zone gfx but their probs best peeps ive seen over the past 2 years for the graal servers I mostly enjoy. Some not the best in the business at what they do but good enough for graal, mostly I recommend cause their good people if your looking for anybody to hire anyways.

GOAT 12-22-2017 02:37 AM

Quote:

Posted by TomatoPanda (Post 804423)
Isnt fp4 working with classic sorry havnt logged on in a couple years if not.

Other great graal peeps:
Alpho(i wish man)
Symm(dev)
Wingsfield(gfx)
Pikahika(gfx)
Howler(gfx)
HunterKurza(coolio)
Rucazo* (best graal "police" ive ever seen)
Murdock(gp)
VulcanBlaze(gp)
Sawkiller(gp)

Every one of those names I have no idea what their doing today or even if they would be interested they all also are ex or working for west rn still except howler hes zone gfx but their probs best peeps ive seen over the past 2 years for the graal servers I mostly enjoy. Some not the best in the business at what they do but good enough for graal, mostly I recommend cause their good people if your looking for anybody to hire anyways.

With the exception of the Inland Empire homie those are all noobs. Fpcuatro aka the homosexual dragon slayer is all they need.

Raeven 12-22-2017 10:23 AM

No , dont take our fp4

TomatoPanda 12-22-2017 11:19 AM

Quote:

Posted by GOAT (Post 804435)
With the exception of the Inland Empire homie those are all noobs. Fpcuatro aka the homosexual dragon slayer is all they need.

Your a noob :|

Ethacon 12-22-2017 12:06 PM

Quote:

Posted by TomatoPanda (Post 804457)
Your a noob :|

I agree. Howler is awesome.

RyanB 12-22-2017 09:09 PM

Oi jajajaj

Skye 12-22-2017 10:34 PM

Dont you think its kinda an insult to the current staff that you are saying this? They have been working on this for months if not years some of them and the first thing you tell them without even seeing the finished project is to hire someone else?
I understand that your saying It would be cool to have another experienced developer on delteria but really? this is the first thing you think of? not thanks for all the hard work that the current staff have put toward pushing development?

Tay A. 12-22-2017 11:57 PM

Quote:

Posted by Skye (Post 804476)
Dont you think its kinda an insult to the current staff that you are saying this? They have been working on this for months if not years some of them and the first thing you tell them without even seeing the finished project is to hire someone else?
I understand that your saying It would be cool to have another experienced developer on delteria but really? this is the first thing you think of? not thanks for all the hard work that the current staff have put toward pushing development?

I think he was just suggesting it lol

RyanB 12-23-2017 12:00 AM

Quote:

iM SOrRy MOm

TomatoPanda 12-23-2017 01:06 AM

Quote:

Theres nothing wrong with suggesting people that delteria may be in the lack of rn. No one here i believe knows the full current team of delteria except the staff of delteria and their close friends so ofc people are going to make suggestions in case MD was looking for a developer in "GOAT"s case fp4. Hes not insulting the current staff team with this but trust me if he or anyone wanted to insult delterias history when it comes to their staff team (except the amazing gfx artist) it wouldnt be hard at all.

Plus many people are still in doubt delteria will actually release its not like this didnt happen before.

Master Shredder 06-01-2018 05:59 PM

Quote:

Posted by GOAT (Post 804398)

Find your own good useful hardworking staff members. Don't take the ones from other games.

WaFFL3Cake 06-09-2018 07:18 PM

Zodiac