Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Classic (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Random bee in my house (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41886)

4-Lom 04-13-2020 04:55 PM

Random bee in my house

I got attacked by a bee IN MY HOUSE.

What's up with that?

Mars96 04-13-2020 05:14 PM

Something something new

Jake x 04-13-2020 05:16 PM

Same. My friends said that its to stop bot farming.

Mars96 04-13-2020 05:27 PM

Idk could be a new baddy or just like what Jake says

Green 04-13-2020 07:43 PM

I'm pretty sure that If a bee is chasing you in the overworld and you enter an interior level/house it'll warp in and fly at you after a little while.

Kyuun 04-14-2020 01:49 AM

No its an actual giant hornet with 3 hitpoints

SomeGuy 04-14-2020 12:26 PM

Clearly another feature to kill in-house farming. It spawned from a grass patch after I hit it. Just the devs scrounging more money.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...ad47d0ce90.jpg

And its not like its a rare spawn either, after two laps of the autofarm it spawned twice. Dropped a blue gralat when killed. Seems like the death of graal classic may be on the horizon. RIP.

WaFFL3Cake 04-14-2020 06:45 PM

Super self destructive.

I guess I won't be paying for gralat packs anymore *middle finger*

Sawyer 04-14-2020 08:35 PM

it is quite a coincidence that they are adding more things to gralat packs while also trying to kill house farming.

Numbrero 04-14-2020 10:27 PM

Definitely not a stretch that promoting bonus items in packs and reducing house farms is intended, it isnt a healthy thing to nerf houses, although the bee thing itself isnt bad on paper, it's the other nerds that's a little dumb��

Lord Pøkiha 04-15-2020 01:03 AM

You guys don't get it.
What's the point of making a fun game and pleasing the community when you can make money.

But seriously if the devs continue to be this greedy they will absolutely kill the game.

Macbeth 04-15-2020 01:44 AM

If you all haven’t noticed, they increased the amount of gralats that drop in houses. This isn’t to kill farming in houses but to kill macro use. Macros have killed the game and caused large amounts of lag and cheating (aka using bots to farm in houses using macros and/or automated farms).
I find this a creative way to actually make farming more interesting also, plus the the bonus of gralat drops from a new mob.

Aftermath 04-15-2020 04:50 AM

whether this is a good thing or not, this is step 1 on how to kill your playerbase.
they're really pushing the gralat packs now especially with the new little bonus you get from them.

4-Lom 04-15-2020 05:36 AM

Quote:

Posted by Macbeth (Post 830372)
If you all haven’t noticed, they increased the amount of gralats that drop in houses. This isn’t to kill farming in houses but to kill macro use. Macros have killed the game and caused large amounts of lag and cheating (aka using bots to farm in houses using macros and/or automated farms).
I find this a creative way to actually make farming more interesting also, plus the the bonus of gralat drops from a new mob.

I'm all for killing macros. Even been interested in having baddies in house before. But there's a definite decline in the number of gralats that form while farming. I dropped 99 bombs yesterday and had 3 measly green gralats drop.

Macbeth 04-15-2020 07:46 AM

Quote:

Posted by 4-Lom (Post 830377)
I'm all for killing macros. Even been interested in having baddies in house before. But there's a definite decline in the number of gralats that form while farming. I dropped 99 bombs yesterday and had 3 measly green gralats drop.

That is super odd. I have seen it gone up dramatically. This is not going to kill the playerbase all you drama queens :rolleyes: . To be honest, most players use farms outside their guild houses and houses to make gralats. Even then, there are much more profitable ways to make in-game money.
I will be releasing a guide that me and a few mates have been working on here in the next month with an in-depth look at money. I was glad that we did record the amount of gralat drops prior to this update for farming in houses and guild houses. These numbers aren’t even close to the amount that drop from hard to kill baddies (such as lizardon and dark blobs) and overworld farming.