Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Delteria (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Delteria Beta Live Stream - Sat. Jan 13th - 11AM EST (4PM GMT) (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40150)

Haslo 01-11-2018 04:44 AM

Delteria Beta Live Stream - Sat. Jan 13th - 11AM EST (4PM GMT)

Hey everyone!

To launch the Delteria iOS/Android beta, we will be hosting a Twitch live stream on Saturday January 13th at 11AM EST (4PM GMT).

The Twitch event can be found here: https://www.twitch.tv/events/6ypKHMScRbaMOsYVlBuhgQ

Delteria is still pending to be added to the Twitch game directory, it should be done by Saturday, but the event will display as Classic until then.

The stream will showcase the game's intro, tutorial quests, explore the city of Kaljun Port and run through the first dungeon. The entire stream will act as an AMA (Ask Me Anything) so you'll be able to ask questions about the server development, plans for the future and anything else that you're curious about.

We'll be spending a lot of time focused on the first dungeon run and on Kaljun Port. Kaljun Port is the starting town and will be the main hangout location for the majority of our players. When players aren't actively doing quests or adventuring, they'll likely be in Kaljun Port showing off their loot and chatting with friends. There's a lot of cool stuff in the town to see and a ton of Easter eggs to find.

For those of you who don't know me, I have worked for Delteria since 2012. I have acted as the Lore Manager and GM Manager in the past and I am currently working as a Project Coordinator. I'll be playing through on a freshly reset staff account so this means I'll be able to showcase some of the out of bounds areas, behind the scenes features unique to Delteria, and stuff we have planned for the future. We will also be checking in with other members of the development team to get their perspective of how Delteria changed over the past 5 years.

Please note I do not hire staff members and this stream is not an appropriate place to inquire about working for the server. No staff abilities nor in game items will be given out in exchange for viewing, however I will be giving out iOS and Android beta keys if you didn't get one from our beta lottery by then.

TL;DR Delteria Beta Stream. Come hangout this Saturday, January 13th at 11AM EST for some shenanigans and get a first look at the newest GraalOnline server and a chance at a beta key if you need one.

Khai 01-11-2018 05:05 AM

Wish I can watch but I'm at work. Late night streams??

Haslo 01-11-2018 05:15 AM

Quote:

Posted by Khai (Post 806644)
Wish I can watch but I'm at work. Late night streams??

I'll likely be going for 8+ hours to really show off as much as I can. Check in when you get home to see what's going on is probably your best bet.

TomatoPanda 01-11-2018 11:15 AM

will these beta keys u will be "giving out" only be for people that subscribe/donate throughout the stream? .-.

Ximithie 01-11-2018 02:01 PM

I’ll be watching

MysticalDragon 01-11-2018 02:45 PM

Keys will not be giving out for donations (there completely free), however if you subscribe you have a better chance of being noticed.

Ximithie 01-11-2018 02:58 PM

Ill see if i can maybe donate i don't have a paypal or anything im not sure how twitch donations work but ill see.

TomatoPanda 01-11-2018 03:01 PM

I thought u had a key ximithie what happen :0

5hift 01-11-2018 03:02 PM

How many keys are being given out?

Haslo 01-11-2018 04:02 PM

Quote:

Posted by TomatoPanda (Post 806657)
will these beta keys u will be "giving out" only be for people that subscribe/donate throughout the stream? .-.

Absolutely not. Donating or subscribing will not give you ANY competitive edge in winning a key. You technically do not even need to follow the channel in order to enter, however following is free and appreciated. Following will also tell you about future streams such as at Official Launch and Developer previews of upcoming content.

The only requirements to enter and win is to be in chat and logged in to a Twitch account. You need to have a Twitch account because you need to be able to enter a command in chat to enter. You also need an email associated with an iTunes or Google Play account in order to receive the invite if you win.

Quote:

Posted by 5hift (Post 806670)
How many keys are being given out?

This will depend on how many people are watching and interested in winning. They will also be spread out throughout the stream, so the longer the stream the more keys will be given out.

Ximithie 01-11-2018 04:15 PM

how about the people that dont win any keys but have signed up for them through the site that was given out weeks ago and were in top 100 ?

Haslo 01-11-2018 04:24 PM

Quote:

Posted by Ximithie (Post 806677)
how about the people that dont win any keys but have signed up for them through the site that was given out weeks ago and were in top 100 ?

Keys for people who signed up will start going out Soon (TM). Quite probably before Saturday. Those people will likely not need to even participate in the giveaway unless they're entering for a friend. Those are the people I'll be running into in game during the stream.

TomatoPanda 01-11-2018 04:56 PM

will u be talking during the stream like cool pro swag boi B) or will u be lame graal youtuber noob and use in game text for communicating

Fae 01-11-2018 05:00 PM

Quote:

Posted by TomatoPanda (Post 806680)
will u be talking during the stream like cool pro swag boi B) or will u be lame graal youtuber noob and use in game text for communicating

He talks because he’s cool. But seriously, I’ve watched his streams before. Always good.

TomatoPanda 01-11-2018 05:06 PM

out of all the times he streams it has to be the weekend i leave for georgia :(
my luck with this server I swear lol anyways this probs last time ill be on forums for awhile gl with the beta test and stream hope it all goes smoothly faster this is out on android the more money i can spend on gralat packs ;)