Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Classic (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   A Theory (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40131)

DoubleliftGraal 01-06-2018 03:02 AM

A Theory

Everyone knows the following. NGS is to come (by the words of admins) but has never come even in 2018! Towering hats are history now, since 2016(I think). The GST limit in iDevice section has been set to 32 instead of 64. Everything is decreasing. Hell, even Stefan Knorr sold the game to Toonslab or Stephane Portha or some weird crap(Idk bout this). Rumors even say that GST capacity will be 16 teams in iDevice and iMixed(16 in both basically).

Then Unholy Nation and Playerworld(PC Graal) IP banned a couple players(including myself) and NO ONE plays in these servers anymore due to "Ramza".
What does this exemplify? What do you THINK this signifies?

Well to me, here's what this signifies. Graal is dying. Graal will inevitably go away. The admins in Graal are only expediting this process by getting rid of tower guild systems and making up NGS hoax and decreasing gst cap little by little over time.
PC graal stopped. IT was first made in 1999(I think) and now it's gone in 2016(basically).

Many of you noticed that Graal Classic is being filled with Brazilians. What if this wasn't an unforeseen circumstance/trend? WHAT IF this was all meant to be, something set up by the adamains? Or not even adamains but a group of people that have been hired to take over Graal Classic when the real owner disappears(Stephane Portha)?

Graal Classic Tower is dead. Graal Classic Sparring will die later. Graal Classic PK/BK is basically dead.

Conclusively, BRAZILIANS ARE TAKING OVER THIS SERVER. Graal Classic will no longer be an MMORPG, it will be a free-for-all do-nothing-but-roleplay game. It's basically what I did in 2011 with Green Valeria and his BFF.

4-Lom 01-06-2018 03:50 AM

What if the team was lowkey on strike for proper wages and that's why it's all falling apart?
I mean, the railroads are broken. There's random npcs and tiles appearing all over the place. There's Baddies spawning in random locations... All minor fixes, one would think.

Slacky 01-06-2018 04:42 AM

Is this a joke. Once you started saying adamains I stopped taking it seriously

iHot 01-06-2018 05:52 AM

If people were paid to develop content full-time then I believe Graal would be one of the top games in the App Store. It's quite obvious this game is generating a lot of revenue and with no employees to pay it's kind of upsetting that we have not seen any improvements in the very foundation of the game in EIGHT years. As a business I don't think anyone affiliated with Toonslab should be content with the mediocre product that is being sold to players right now. The higher ups need to invest some time and cash into Graal to pump out some quality content. This is why Delteria's release is critical to the game's future as it's supposed to introduce a new engine and different mechanics to a game that desperately needs it.

As a roleplay server, Classic does it's job very well and much better than most other servers but certain factors are holding it back from becoming something truly great.

DoubleliftGraal 01-06-2018 06:09 AM

Quote:

Posted by Slacky (Post 806164)
Is this a joke. Once you started saying adamains I stopped taking it seriously

I cant spell admins without a dictionary sorry :(

Ximithie 01-06-2018 06:43 AM

Pc graal died a long time ago from what I have heard thousands of players used to be on during 2000-2010 or whenever the servers went up and I agree mobile graal is slowly dying it has been stuck at that 5k player count for a few years now and slowly decreasing

DoubleliftGraal 01-06-2018 07:28 AM

Quote:

Posted by Ximithie (Post 806169)
Pc graal died a long time ago from what I have heard thousands of players used to be on during 2000-2010 or whenever the servers went up and I agree mobile graal is slowly dying it has been stuck at that 5k player count for a few years now and slowly decreasing

PC graal was always 50-100 players max. Since 2017, its been 1-2 players max. Only person plays that game on an RC (Carlitos).

Pokki 01-06-2018 02:08 PM

graal has never struck an average of 5,000 players online... the game is actually growing, not decreasing.

J* 01-06-2018 02:17 PM

But thats just a theory, A GaMe THeOrY

Ximithie 01-06-2018 04:02 PM

Quote:

Posted by DoubleliftGraal (Post 806171)
PC graal was always 50-100 players max. Since 2017, its been 1-2 players max. Only person plays that game on an RC (Carlitos).

Zodiac usually has 70 people online average these days but I saw some old screenshots where Unholy Nations had around 400 people

Quote:

Posted by Pokki (Post 806189)
graal has never struck an average of 5,000 players online... the game is actually growing, not decreasing.

Ol west and zone are dying out and I’m sure there used to be more era players then before but what I’m saying for Classic it hasn’t grown at all in the past 2-3 years tbh it’s always been at that 3k-4.5k player mark

4-Lom 01-06-2018 04:50 PM

Quote:

Posted by J* (Post 806190)
But thats just a theory, A GaMe THeOrY

Interestingly, there is quite a lot of game theory applied, though strictly in regards to monetization at this point. The capsule machines, time limited stock of items, and low priced carnival events are well considered here. With regards to player rankings and competition (typically areas seen heavily designed with regards to game theory) there is very little consideration apparent in the current state of the game. Monthly leaderboards for bk, pk, as well as spar rankings, are encouraging players to cheat or find means to generate artificially enhanced outcomes rather than competing in a fair way. This is a sign that the model needs reworking - hopefully this is considered in the design of the revamped guild system when it arrives.

TWIZ 01-06-2018 06:00 PM

Graal needs to adopt the Minecraft business model

Dusty 01-08-2018 01:03 AM

Quote:

Posted by 4-Lom (Post 806160)
I mean, the railroads are broken. There's random npcs and tiles appearing all over the place. There's Baddies spawning in random locations... All minor fixes, one would think.

It's all a symptom of the same problem and it's not an easy fix because it's out of our control. For whatever reason, the gserver/npc-server is mixing up npc scripts. Most of the time it just means a railroad disappears, but it can also mean NPCs appearing where they shouldn't, or behaving how they shouldn't. I have seen a railroad moving around like a cockroach due to this same bug. Whatever the issue is, it's not because of any scripts.

Ethacon 01-08-2018 02:15 AM

Quote:

Posted by Dusty (Post 806325)
It's all a symptom of the same problem and it's not an easy fix because it's out of our control. For whatever reason, the gserver/npc-server is mixing up npc scripts. Most of the time it just means a railroad disappears, but it can also mean NPCs appearing where they shouldn't, or behaving how they shouldn't. I have seen a railroad moving around like a cockroach due to this same bug. Whatever the issue is, it's not because of any scripts.

He speaks.

HamStarr 01-08-2018 02:27 AM

i smell a server reset