Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   Ol' West FAQs and Guides (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   What Gun? (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34151)

metal 02-11-2016 11:25 PM

What Gun?

So im noob who still has the starting pistol after 100 hours and was wondering what is a reasonably priced good upgrade?

TomatoPanda 02-12-2016 10:46 PM

Quote:

Posted by metal (Post 670899)
So im noob who still has the starting pistol after 100 hours and was wondering what is a reasonably priced good upgrade?

Just get snubs their 6k gralats total and are probs best gun for new players rn then sadly u are going to have to work your ass off on a skill for the next month just too start making money for a better gun.

Or you could get a decent melee with the snubs and do what I would do if I was a new player and base for 20k gp to get the 20k gp gun (don't get the staff you may think its more worth it but it wouldn't be)

metal 02-12-2016 10:50 PM

Quote:

Posted by TomatoPanda (Post 671287)
Just get snubs their 6k gralats total and are probs best gun for new players rn then sadly u are going to have to work your ass off on a skill for the next month just too start making money for a better gun.

Or you could get a decent melee with the snubs and do what I would do if I was a new player and base for 20k gp to get the 20k gp gun (don't get the staff you may think its more worth it but it wouldn't be)

Ah yes, work. *wink *wink look at signature *wink

But seriously thanks. Already have gotten more help than from the "Frequently Asked Questions" gang

SammyPs 02-14-2016 01:37 PM

Quote:

Posted by metal (Post 670899)

Go to tobbs guns. No prices have changed in there. Can find some well-used weapons to this day some Pk'ers use.

Hope this helped! :)

metal 02-16-2016 11:12 PM

Quote:

Posted by SammyPs (Post 671804)
Go to tobbs guns. No prices have changed in there. Can find some well-used weapons to this day some Pk'ers use.

Hope this helped! :)

Theres so many guns so I was hoping for a specific recommendation.

Quote:

Posted by TomatoPanda (Post 671287)

Dont snubs have the exact same stats as the starter revolver? Seems stupid to pay 3k for a gun thats exactly the same(I know its probably meant to be dual welded but still)

TomatoPanda 02-16-2016 11:33 PM

Quote:

Posted by metal (Post 672784)
Theres so many guns so I was hoping for a specific recommendation.

Dont snubs have the exact same stats as the starter revolver? Seems stupid to pay 3k for a gun thats exactly the same(I know its probably meant to be dual welded but still)

I'd wait for holday guns then.

IspringOlWest 05-28-2016 04:41 PM

Get repeater for 3k then get .45 for 100k... only guns you will ever need

FearRrr 06-12-2016 06:37 PM

Quote:

Posted by IspringOlWest (Post 708787)
Get repeater for 3k then get .45 for 100k... only guns you will ever need

True