Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   Ol' West FAQs and Guides (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   Some Noises in the Basement (Graalloween 2015) (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32177)

Joshua 11-08-2015 11:24 AM

Some Noises in the Basement (Graalloween 2015)

26 Attachment(s)
Decided to make this since I kinda have free time on my hand. Hopefully this helps, especially for the first part of it.

Content
1. Location
2. Quest
3. Hats

This quest takes place in the Sheriff's Office Basement, as shown in the pictures above.
You just have to enter the door behind the counter once you've enter the Office.
Attachment 19852Attachment 19853
Once you've reached the Basement, you'll be greeted by Carel who will ask you to find her girl, Sonia who has been missing for days.
After that, you will have to pick one of the five individuals that are standing at the back of the room to find Sonia, which are all equipped with different weapons. (1861 Navy Colt, Silver Katana, Baseball Bat, Sharp Knife and Crossbow)

Quest
Attachment 19859Attachment 19858
Once you've picked one of the five individuals, you will then be warped to the first part of the quest.
(I ask the partner I've picked to swap places with me for the photos through the *Edit* function in my profile)
*Warning*
When you're in the quest, you are unable to use any other weapons and have a chance of getting kicked out of the quest when you are dead. So getting a VIP or a Death-Revive Potion from the Hospital is advised before proceeding.
Attachment 19861Attachment 19862
The main objective of this part is to find Sonia, which is located in the Cafeteria. But in order to do so, you'll need a key to it.
So just follow the map on top (Which I took quite some time to make to save you the trouble) and get the Silver Key.
Be warned though, there are zombies in this part which has a random HP and Speed along with punches dealing 2-5 damage each.
Attachment 19863
So once you've obtained the Silver Key, just head to the Cafeteria and advance to the next part of the quest.
Attachment 19864
Just when you thought you've done the quest, you'll find that Sonia have turned into a zombie.
So you have to defeat her in order to find the cause behind the zombies appearance.
Attachment 19865
After defeating Sonia, you'll be transported to the water maze which is more like a complex bridge to get into the cave at the end.
Attachment 19866Attachment 19867Attachment 19868
Once you've enter the cave, you'll have to climb up and down to get to the final boss of the quest.
Attachment 19869Attachment 19870
When you've arrived at the final room of the quest, you'll have to listen to Mr. V's *blabbering* for some reason until his creation shows up. Defeat the creation and the quest will be completed.
Attachment 19871
And now for your reward. There will only be the Silver Katana, Sharp Knife and the Baseball bat (No Crossbow, sadly) for you to pick from and they all deal 6 damage. (Weaker versions of the ones used in the quest)
Once you've picked your reward, you'll be warped out of the quest and you can retry the quest for the other 2 melees which you haven't obtained yet.

Hats
Attachment 19872Attachment 19873
There are only 6 hats in the quest and can only be obtained in the first part of the quest.
In order to do so, you'll need a Gold Key in the Bathroom. The location of the hats are in the map according to number.

Attachment 19874
1. Yellow Cat Ears Hat

Attachment 19875
2. Horned Tophat

Attachment 19876
3. Bunny Ears with Bowtie Hat

Attachment 19877
4. Dragon Mask with Scarf Hat

Attachment 19878
5. Black Cat Ears Hat

Attachment 19879
6. Pink Wizard Hat

*If you're just going to get to the Cafeteria or to the Hat Locations immediately, just get a Death-Revive Buff and just rush straight to the locations and kill the zombies if they're blocking the way.*

Clown 11-08-2015 11:33 AM

Very detailed and clean guide, rep for your effort :)

G Fatal 11-08-2015 11:49 AM

Kinda late but really goodjob man, *meh was going to rep but must spread* People who do guides and stuff like this deserve most reps imoI like the little detailed map :)

Vulcan Blaze 11-09-2015 06:50 AM

Wow, really good job :o
Shame that its over :(

Joshua 11-09-2015 01:01 PM

Ah shoot. I should have tried making this a few days earlier x_x

Senpai Enigma 11-09-2015 08:44 PM

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...71/686/891.jpg

Did you make that map ?

Joshua 11-10-2015 06:29 AM

Quote:

Posted by Senpai Enigma (Post 631496)
Did you make that map ?

Yeah, I did. I think I've spent too much time on estimating the length of the map and all, which caused me to make this guide at a very late time. Too bad this isn't really used in the end... T_T

Senpai Enigma 11-10-2015 01:10 PM

wow really nice though

SammyPs 12-12-2015 12:22 AM

sickkk someone give this boy an rep. He deserves it!