Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Zone (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Zone iPhone Updates (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12529)

Jester Lapse 12-04-2012 08:53 AM

Zone iPhone Updates

Hello Graalian community,
With recent pictures of Stefan's PM's exposed, I find it appropriate to fill in everyone on the current status of Zone iPhone.

Staff Changes:
I am glad to welcome Kiwi, Sylvia and Godoco to our LAT team
I have been promoted to Developer
Emera has been hired! Also a Developer
Snk has helped A LOT with getting us ready in the past week, so special thanks to him

Also, our staff team is pretty tight at this point, meaning we are not searching, but we will still look at your applications. If you have yet to apply, do so, maybe you will wow us enough to make it. If you have not received a reply to your application, then I am sorry to say you have most likely not made it. James messaged back the people who he wanted and who we needed. I am sorry for the lengthy wait on this piece of information and we will be much more organized in our future hiring process as we wont be preparing for release.

Server changes:
Most everything is done at this point. Very minor things need to be done, more of a polish phase. I am very happy to see this project coming to it's second beginning, the first being development and this being releasing and adding content to please you all.

And now the big question:
"JESTER WHEN IS iZONE RELEASING WE WANT TO KNOW STOP KEEPING SECRETS IT'S NOT NICE!!!!!"
and my answer to that is you may find yourself on the server this week or next week. Yes ladies and gents, we are honestly that close. As I said, PM's from Stefan were shown already, so this is no longer a secret I think. Get your $1.99 ready!

I would first like to thank the Zone iPhone staff team for adapting so quickly and producing this content under pressure and strain. Without your contributions we would be far far behind.
Also, I would like to thank you all, the players, for being patient with us. I know not everything went as smoothly as we could have wished, but hey, we are here aren't we? We look forward to seeing you all on iZone soon.

Side note:
If you are having any issues with any of the Zone iPhone staff, please contact me via skype or forum PM. Also, if it is a serious matter, please have screenshots of the situation handy so I know people are not lying as I won't do anything if the accusation is empty. Thank you all!

~JesterLapse

Thunderstorm 12-04-2012 08:54 AM

Nice!

Kiwi 12-04-2012 08:55 AM

Fun fun fun :D

Sir 12-04-2012 08:56 AM

I hope I'm one of the first! :D

Rockstar 12-04-2012 08:57 AM

Woo, This will be great, i cant wait for the launch!!

XENA* 12-04-2012 09:32 AM

Cool :)

Sir 12-04-2012 09:40 AM

I keep searching the App Store like every hour :0

Rockstar 12-04-2012 09:41 AM

Haha, not today (:

Sir 12-04-2012 09:43 AM

Quote:

Posted by iRockstar (Post 247134)
Haha, not today (:

DIE POTATO

Edward 12-04-2012 10:07 AM

Sounds good to me. Im up for the challenge to be the 1st 100! Haha im pumped. I got $3! Im prepared...

MementoJoker 12-04-2012 10:10 AM

I probably won't be able to buy it. :(
Have to stay on my staff account till I buy an itunes card.

Rockstar 12-04-2012 10:28 AM

Same :(

Godoco 12-04-2012 10:35 AM

Yeah, I need an iTunes :/ I cant wait :D

Cory fantuazzo 12-04-2012 10:36 AM

I could buy it after 2 weeks

Kyser soez 12-04-2012 11:21 AM

So there won't be any free version with a plus package?