Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Graal Discussion (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Graalonline.com is an embarrassment (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41066)

TyVERT 11-20-2018 05:24 PM

Graalonline.com is an embarrassment

The website to download playerworlds on is an embarrassment. I try to spread and tell people to play Delteria to try it. I send them the website to download playerworlds and they think its a virus. Not to mention it looks completely outdated and made in the 90s. Make it look professional, make it look clean and user-friendly. If there is a new one coming someone tell me. You are degrading your own game with this hideous website. True fact I'm embarrassed to tell people I play this game because of the website of graalonline.com. UPDATE IT.

Look at this website for an MMORPG then look at graals, Graals is disgusting.
https://albiononline.com/en/home

Rusix 11-20-2018 05:38 PM

Graalonline, Atleast website wise hasn't probably been touched since the Dinosaurs roamed the planet yes, But it isn't that bad. Hell i've seen websites worse. It may not be the best website in looks, But's it's simple and you can find whatever you want easily which is way more than most sites can say for gaming. even if it looks so old that it my grandma would mistaken it for a 1950's game.

As for it needing updated, I'd say it probably would be nice with a lil fix here and there. But overall, I'd say the real things needing updates first before the website is things like the support system, and things of those nature given the support section is literally, Without exaggeration the WORST support system i've ever seen in any game on any platform, Worse than most EU games. Because atleast they won't ignore your submission for help.

Crono 11-20-2018 06:48 PM

Quote:

Posted by TyVERT (Post 821422)
Not to mention it looks completely outdated and made in the 90s.]

Actually the old site was better. :)

TyVERT 11-20-2018 09:19 PM

Quote:

Posted by Rusix (Post 821424)
Graalonline, Atleast website wise hasn't probably been touched since the Dinosaurs roamed the planet yes, But it isn't that bad. Hell i've seen websites worse. It may not be the best website in looks, But's it's simple and you can find whatever you want easily which is way more than most sites can say for gaming. even if it looks so old that it my grandma would mistaken it for a 1950's game.

As for it needing updated, I'd say it probably would be nice with a lil fix here and there. But overall, I'd say the real things needing updates first before the website is things like the support system, and things of those nature given the support section is literally, Without exaggeration the WORST support system i've ever seen in any game on any platform, Worse than most EU games. Because atleast they won't ignore your submission for help.

If we cut them slack they will never get anything done and the website will look like a high schooler who just learned code did it.

maximus_asinus 11-20-2018 10:19 PM

I remember when Thor volunteered to update their website for free and they turned him down.

Rusix 11-20-2018 11:34 PM

Quote:

Posted by TyVERT (Post 821439)
If we cut them slack they will never get anything done and the website will look like a high schooler who just learned code did it.

It's not like you, Or really anyone here has a say on if they "Slack" or not. Players really have no say on what the devs do. Unless someone in charge says "Hey do this or that" They'll do as they please, After all. Look at the support system for tickets, You know they slack as they ignore literally everything, Kinda makes a support system literally pointless if it doesn't do what it was meant to do.

Zetectic 11-21-2018 04:19 AM

they need to remove that fake player count.

Macbeth 11-21-2018 07:02 AM

Quote:

Posted by Zetectic (Post 821459)

No one will ever suspect that we have exactly 3000 members online at all times. Genius.

Phenalix 11-25-2018 02:29 AM

Quote:

Posted by Zetectic (Post 821459)

Yeah they must

WaFFL3Cake 11-29-2018 03:44 AM

Quote:

Posted by Macbeth (Post 821462)
No one will ever suspect that we have exactly 3000 members online at all times. Genius.

lmao