Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Era (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Making This Island A No-PK Zone (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40467)

Archie 05-16-2018 10:47 PM

Making This Island A No-PK Zone

2 Attachment(s)

tristanfosho 05-16-2018 11:33 PM

Quote:

Posted by Archie (Post 812091)
Hello,

Recently, I’ve been digging in this small island, which can be found on the bottom left of the map. This island is perfect, consisting of sufficient space to dig. But sadly, there are gangs and players, who keep claiming this island “belongs” to them. Thus, they don’t allow any players but their friends and gang members to dig. It’s really frustrating, as in they won’t stop killing you. So with that being said, I would like to suggest the idea of making this island pk-free. In efforts to help players, such as myself.

Yeah, I’m aware many will argue and state that the point of Graal Era is to fight for territory, and I agree. But when it affects many individuals who only want to earn gralats, getting killed nonstop is quite annoying. Please help players, and make this island pk-free.

Attached are images regarding the island:
Attachment 25604

Attachment 25605

Thank you,
Archie

If it would become a non-pk area then the players who really enjoy pking there will be upset. I have seen a lot of big gang fights there. I feel making it a non-pk area would create even more arguments about it.

There are plenty of non-pk places to dig and plenty of pk places to dig so I suggest if you don't like being pkd then you should dig in a non-pk area.

Archie 05-17-2018 01:31 AM

There are bases for a reason.

MJ4 05-17-2018 06:26 AM

There are many places to dig, if it were a big area then yeah sure but if it's for a small area like that then there's no point.

Rusix 05-17-2018 04:17 PM

It's era, who cares

Missiom 05-17-2018 06:48 PM

I stopped digging there because of the pking lmao. Just find a different area

bL1nK 05-17-2018 08:39 PM

Quote:

Posted by Missiom (Post 812100)
I stopped digging there because of the pking lmao. Just find a different area

Well, there are also PK areas for a reason.

Look, not everyone likes basing. If people want to kill individually, they should be allowed to.

The argument you made seems to be justified from an experience that you had. You make it seem like there are few areas to dig at. The ideology of having 'sufficient space' is obsolete because there are many places with this same characteristic.

(The right side of Southridge is a pretty good digging spot, the dock next to Box Factory is also nice, and the beach by Speedy's Pizza near Tachi is okay.)

Master Shredder 05-23-2018 01:43 AM

Quote:

Posted by Archie (Post 812095)
There are bases for a reason.

Alright let's stop selling the PbP shotgun while we're at it too. I switched over to era 2 years ago because the staff disabled player killing in most of the overworld map of classic . After that many players stopped playing. Anyways But saying "There's bases for a reason" Is no such argument. And may I add the only reason you'd be digging is for shells which in turn are used for melee weapons and gralats lol?

I apologize if i sound rather rude but honestly it's rather disturbing to watch Gang Bases/Guild Forts being used as reasons with pking. Basing/Towering and Player killing are entirely different things.