Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Ol' West (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   The Problem on Ol'west (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39958)

Taru 11-30-2017 06:12 PM

The Problem on Ol'west

Howdy Partners,

recently Graalonline Ol'west caught my attention again, as I still wanted to finish that one project, getting back on to the stuff I noticed one thing.
Favorism.

What do i mean by this?

it's simple and yet quite complicated to proof. Take a look at the current staff team, all of them are friends and hang out every time, this might sound nice that they get well with each other but with trust and friendships comes something else and its called corruption and Favorism. Each staff takes care of their Friends and Friends friends. This ends up in People being jailed for "stupid" reasons or being Harassed by people with less power. Each staff covers everyone and such things new Staff gets shocked at what is going and might even get fired for simple things when she/he doesn't fit into the group.

How could this happen?

Who could say more about how this happened then an Ex-Staff themselves.
It is quite easy Homelesswitch let the following happen she got too close to the group of friends, Who knows maybe she created even this.
Now comes the interesting part, "Jeff" seems to be somewhat of a "Child", he seems to get lost in this game and build somewhat of a construct of corruption. He is nowhere near Neutral and Objective in his Position that at any point I don't see why he isn't fired or suspended. You simply cannot give yourself on your damn player account free stuff, not even as a reward. You are there to make the game experience good for everyone and not just you.

Hell even Sarah Vanderwoodsen was Suspended for a time and yet she still messes up and no one takes a step forward to this.
The only "ok" Deputy/Sherrif is CTP imo he seems mature at some point and knows where the line is.

This could be the solution

There are 3 ways to solve this.
1. Soft solution (in my opinion not very effective as it has to go through the Manager who is itself some kind of corrupt)
Everytime an Upper Admin does somewhat of "Giving items","Read PM-history", etc. It appears on a board so every Graalian themselves can check if something corrupt is going on or not.

2. Medium Solution
Send a letter to the official support of Eurocenter at [email protected]
this might help a bit. And gets Stephane to work.

3. Hard Solution

Contact Google play or IOS Support
in the following, 'll list the links to the Report pages and fill out the forms as Google and Apple only Check Apps to the Release and not afterward.

Reporting on Google Play:

Fill out this form.
https://support.google.com/googlepla...takedown?hl=en
go with other Object as it in the list.

Make sure to copy this link and insert it into the App Link.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ay.GraalOlwest

Reporting on IOS

Click on the link https://www.apple.com/emea/support/itunes/contact.html

My last words
As much as i like HW (she does a great job as manage keeps everyone motivated and such ), it just seems she enjoys Era more then her own Server which leads to that Jeff and his Companions have more free room to do what ever they want.
I wish we could get a statement from one of the higher up Staff especially the Upper ones as they seem to got lost in their power and only notify the Community about Holidays and such but isnt really interacting with the Community and let the "lower" staffs do that.

G Fatal 11-30-2017 07:14 PM

The thing with games like graal is usually they will hire friends anyway(with slight exceptions) as they already know they can work along, it’s really duty of the Manager to check on behaviour of the staff they have and how they generally go about doing stuff. My time on Ol’ and Graal overall as staff member has seen pretty much the majority of staff actually do just lark about or AFK somewhere on map and reap the staff rewards(probably more on zone but also happens on ol) There was staff that did the job to best they could but not a majority and some of the stuff was pretty much out of their hands as they didn’t have the power to do certain stuff leaving it upto highers to sort - This is where bigger problems can arise if the highers are these AFK or childish people as they tend to leave the problem rather than fixing it as efficiently as possibly.

Haven’t been on Ol’ for awhile although when was staff HW did a really great job of giving general powers and more(if needed or wanted to create more) this helped alot with production for everyone back then when they had like Clown’s quest, quite a few hidden buildings, general shop updates that wasn’t scheduled and new events.. I can only think now that with her taking more interest in era? that may have an affect on production stance of things leaving upto said highers.

I would like to say if players etc are against high up’s though to get actual evidence and build up a case if you want something ever done or changed(change doesn’t necessarily mean it’d become better though) then send to HW or Unix-altho the later i doubt would care lol.not sure about how well apple deals with stuff like this also, so still the evidence would need to be there and proven.

Eugeen 11-30-2017 08:11 PM

Quote:

Posted by G Fatal (Post 802533)
I would like to say if players etc are against high up’s though to get actual evidence and build up a case if you want something ever done or changed(change doesn’t necessarily mean it’d become better though) then send to HW or Unix-altho the later i doubt would care lol.not sure about how well apple deals with stuff like this also, so still the evidence would need to be there and proven.

I contacted HW about the whole itemspawning and abuse issue as soon as it started happening and she didn't care, she said it was fine because it was for testing. (Even though I pointed out they just spawned whatever and whenever).

Only thing that could work is getting the issue to unixmad

Lafez 11-30-2017 09:27 PM

I am glad someone that actullay been on the staff team brought this to the communitys attention. The staff corruption is true and so is the favortism. Some staffs can do what ever they like because they are friends with the manager as an example. This is very sad in My opinion and i think it was/is disrespectfull to the rest of the staff team and players.

Before i left olwest as staff i personally removed a lot of weapons from Jeffs iOS account that he shouldnt have, even un- realesed ones. However they where added back...

I spent a lot of time on olwest and i think it is really sad that it went this way, however i think it is important to not look away when something like this happens.. Some staffs should been fired a long, long time ago, however those decisions affected the server a lot in a bad way.

-Lafez.

TomatoPanda 12-01-2017 12:26 AM

Ive been saying this **** for over a year now. Taru the community misses you and alpho dearly. Gun stats are screwed up. There hasnt been a big update not holiday related in over a year. If you think events are rigged you should see basing when you were gone 3-4 gangs ganged up to kill silence but the staff team hosted events frequently during the war knowing our members would leave and half of the silence roster was deputies and sheriffs and some newer deps we had were told not to help us which is just straight bull. By the way also Kemo got fired for exposing sarah. The community just seems so bored now its rediculous only reason why most still play is cause we all got our group of friends. Back in 2015 i remember how nice everyone was to each other but rigged stuff and drama ruined the community. Also if I remember correctly back then basing was not seen as a hate crime. Now its eathier you peace everybody or your seen as the devil. TBH most of my friends and me are just waiting for Delteria to release then were leaving this hell hole.

Only solution into fixing ol is if they gave the manager position to Symm or Alpho but thats not gonna happen since Unix and Alpho beef and Symm left recently to work on a different game which means black listed!!!

Aftermath 12-05-2017 11:19 PM

Yeah this has been happening for like a year and there's not many solutions

option 1 or 2 probably wouldn't do anything as they probably wouldn't care

Elk 12-05-2017 11:56 PM

Its so unfortunate that my account isn't even connected to an E-Mail

Perseus 12-06-2017 12:14 AM

Take away item spawn ability > Staff team quits