Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   Classic Future Improvements (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   My Top 10 Small Ideas (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39094)

ChibiKing 05-31-2017 02:01 AM

My Top 10 Small Ideas

Ok so this is my list of small thing I think should be added/fixed.

1.New or updated water, The water looks good but it's just so basic and dull.

2.New or updated swim animation, To be honest I'm pretty sure when you swim you use your whole body not just your head.

3.New guild house skins/looks, yeah for those who want new ones.

4.Better wall separators, most people who like to decorate would agree.

5.(This is my opinion) Get rid of the desert, To me its a waist of space and can be replaced with something better.

6.Update house customization, I don't know id this would be possible but I think you should decide where the house, trees, plants etc. should be on the outside and for the inside I think you should be able to choose the floor and the wall, also how big the inside and outside is.

7.Add new dances, You could also add a new party place.

8.Make new hats, juggle, and items for the crab chance.

9.(just an idea) Better default heads, They don't have to be perfect but some of them are busted looking.

10.(Just another small idea) new character animations such as clap, laugh, punch, kiss, sleep etc.

So this was my top ten list of small ideas that should be added into iClassic, comment what you think.

Weeno 05-31-2017 02:10 AM

11. /closethread jk

Ethacon 05-31-2017 03:46 AM

Top 1 reasons why this should be moved to minor suggestions thread.

Pokki 05-31-2017 03:52 AM

11. new guild system

Ethacon 05-31-2017 03:54 AM

Quote:

Posted by Pokki (Post 784405)
11. new guild system

this was a top ten list ok? ok? so just shut the fudging heck up and go home or something idk. what's wrong with you for posting an 11th idea to a top ten list wtf is wrong with your ****?

ChibiKing 05-31-2017 04:45 AM

Quote:

Posted by ethacon (Post 784406)
this was a top ten list ok? ok? so just shut the fudging heck up and go home or something idk. what's wrong with you for posting an 11th idea to a top ten list wtf is wrong with your ****?

Chill....

Seņor Albonio 05-31-2017 08:06 AM

- Nothing wrong with it

2.New or updated swim animation, To be honest I'm pretty sure when you swim you use your whole body not just your head.
- Nothing wrong with it

- They recently added a whole sleuth + you can buy new skins already

- Matter of time

5.(This is my opinion) Get rid of the desert, To me its a waist of space and can be replaced with something better.
- Might have things planned for it; And do you have suggestions with what to replace it with?

6.Update house customization, I don't know id this would be possible but I think you should decide where the house, trees, plants etc. should be on the outside and for the inside I think you should be able to choose the floor and the wall, also how big the inside and outside is.
-Do you not know how levels work?

-Do GST

-Constantly being added

9.(just an idea) Better default heads, They don't have to be perfect but some of them are busted looking.
-Find someone who wants to put time in that, besides most people think they look fine. They've been fine for years, no need to change.

10.(Just another small idea) new character animations such as clap, laugh, punch, kiss, sleep etc.
- Half of what you listed already exists

Play the game before you post.

ChibiKing 05-31-2017 12:11 PM

Quote:

Posted by Seņor Albonio (Post 784425)

- Nothing wrong with it

- Nothing wrong with it

- Matter of time
This is exactly why I said this is "MY" list

- Might have things planned for it; And do you have suggestions with what to replace it with?

-Do GST

-Constantly being added

-Find someone who wants to put time in that, besides most people think they look fine. They've been fine for years, no need to change.

This is exactly why I said this is "MY" list with "MY" opinions

Ethacon 05-31-2017 12:34 PM

Quote:

Posted by ChibiKing (Post 784413)
Chill....

lol no

Quote:

- Nothing wrong with it

- Nothing wrong with it

- Matter of time

-Do GST

-Constantly being added

^^^this^^^

Quote:

Posted by ChibiKing (Post 784445)
This is exactly why I said this is "MY" list with "MY" opinions

And he was just explaining that some of it already existed, or couldn't be possible. I also think the swimming animation is kind of strange but it works, the water seems fine the way it is too.

Busuioc 05-31-2017 02:58 PM

Quote:

- Nothing wrong with it

i think the ol west animation should be implemented into classic, it's high quality compared to the current one
one of the the only reasons ol west can be considered superior to classic

Swag Money 05-31-2017 03:17 PM

Quote:

Lmao maybe you should play the game before you post, I agree 100% with this list and I've been playing since 2010. Maybe you should take a look at the game other than sparring because the game is dull and they never add anything.

Ethacon 05-31-2017 03:39 PM

Quote:

Posted by Swag Money (Post 784463)
Lmao maybe you should play the game before you post, I agree 100% with this list and I've been playing since 2010. Maybe you should take a look at the game other than sparring because the game is dull and they never add anything.

They have been having content drops since the beginning of this year though...

This is the thing about the server. They add all this awesome stuff such as accessories, the new castle, Bounty quest, and the northern territory and people still complain about the game being dull and that they never add anything and that sparring, towering, and pking are the only not pointless things in the game.

Pokki 05-31-2017 04:13 PM

Quote:

Posted by ethacon (Post 784406)

12. eradicate mineco.. i mean ethacon

4-Lom 05-31-2017 04:20 PM

Quote:

Interestingly, they do change subtly from time to time. Not many at one time, but there have been a few added and a few taken away.

Ethacon 06-01-2017 03:22 AM

Quote:

Posted by Pokki (Post 784471)
12. eradicate mineco.. i mean ethacon

mineco???