Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Era (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Gun refund ?! (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30022)

NoName* 07-15-2015 12:36 PM

Gun refund ?!

Hey graalians, i know there are already threads of this , but i want to know what are the reasons that we cant sell the weapons that we dont like ? What you guys think about it ? would you like to get a refund for youre weapons that you dont want anymore?

BEH0LD iTz SAM 07-15-2015 12:52 PM

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-P...t+yourself.gif

NoName* 07-15-2015 12:57 PM

Quote:

Posted by BEH0LD iTz SAM (Post 592401)

is that a reason?

or is it just that players spend more and more money(time)into this app -.-

Elk 07-15-2015 02:24 PM

Quote:

Posted by NoName* (Post 592399)
sell the weapons that we dont like ?

why have the weapon in the first place then?

NoName* 07-15-2015 06:16 PM

Quote:

Posted by Elk (Post 592425)
why have the weapon in the first place then?

maybe because it looks great , but then you see something better and wants the money back?:0

Distorted_P2P 07-15-2015 06:38 PM

Honestly I think there should be a pawn like in PC Era, but if the Devs don't want it, it is their decision.

NoName* 07-15-2015 07:58 PM

Quote:

Posted by Ichor (Post 592534)
Honestly I think there should be a pawn like in PC Era, but if the Devs don't want it, it is their decision.

The problem is that no one can explain why we shouldent get a refound for the guns .. I think every player would be happy to sell a gun that he dont want anymore ( to have gralats again..)

BEH0LD iTz SAM 07-16-2015 07:25 AM

The problem is that it has been asked and answered so many times, both on graalians and era go, yet people keep asking.
If you want to know why refunds will not happen, go search up any of the multiple threads saying why on either era go or graalians

DraGun 07-16-2015 07:40 AM

Because they want you to spend more money towards the game so you can buy that weapon lol. They know it and they will always deny it. It's possible but they wouldn't risk it since Era is making tons of money for Stefan or who ever the hell owns the company.

Dr Euthanasia 07-16-2015 07:57 AM

Instead of refunds, Why don't they make a Gun testing feature?

NoName* 07-16-2015 08:31 AM

Quote:

Posted by BEH0LD iTz SAM (Post 592824)
The problem is that it has been asked and answered so many times, both on graalians and era go, yet people keep asking.
If you want to know why refunds will not happen, go search up any of the multiple threads saying why on either era go or graalians

Lol? Well i looked the posts on graalians , there is alot bla bla bla but not even one answer that explain why we shouldent get a refund for the weapons , i know you are working for the server so you try to protect the game the way it is ... But if you realy want to do something good for the poeples who play this game then try to help to get refunds !;P

Quote:

Posted by DraGun (Post 592830)
Because they want you to spend more money towards the game so you can buy that weapon lol. They know it and they will always deny it. It's possible but they wouldn't risk it since Era is making tons of money for Stefan or who ever the hell owns the company.

Exactly man... I know its all about the money , they just try to make excuses(stupid reasons) to say you cant get youre gralats back , just buy gralat packs ;)lol ...

Quote:

Posted by Dr Euthanasia (Post 592832)

Would be a great idea! But they not even do that :/

BEH0LD iTz SAM 07-16-2015 02:58 PM

Well you clearly didn't look hard enough, as the first post on the search result list was a 15 paged thread that covered absolutely everything on it.

This is the last time I answer a question on refunds here.

Nobody in Era's staff team has the power to allow refunds of any kind. I can't, Snk can't, none of us can. Snk has wanted refunds of a kind, but he can't because Unixmad is the one who decides (owner of toonslab/eurocenter, basically graal).

He doesn't want refunds, because, yes, it would limit the profit he receives, it is more or less understandable why he doesn't want refunds, as guns are the main source of currency and he is the one making profit from the game (none of our staff team does). It would be like a boss of a company asking an employee if they want to have a pay reduction, obviously they will say no because they will get less money.

The era staff team isn't exactly opposed to refunds, I will say gun trading and 100% gun refunds would be a bad idea, but refunding for a % like 40% wouldn't be too bad, but again it's not up to us.

It is pointless to keep making threads asking for gun refunds, when it will never happen. These threads have been made for 4 years, and no matter how many time you ask, that decision will not change.

NoName* 07-16-2015 03:35 PM

Quote:

Posted by BEH0LD iTz SAM (Post 592919)
Well you clearly didn't look hard enough, as the first post on the search result list was a 15 paged thread that covered absolutely everything on it.

This is the last time I answer a question on refunds here.

Nobody in Era's staff team has the power to allow refunds of any kind. I can't, Snk can't, none of us can. Snk has wanted refunds of a kind, but he can't because Unixmad is the one who decides (owner of toonslab/eurocenter, basically graal).

He doesn't want refunds, because, yes, it would limit the profit he receives, it is more or less understandable why he doesn't want refunds, as guns are the main source of currency and he is the one making profit from the game (none of our staff team does). It would be like a boss of a company asking an employee if they want to have a pay reduction, obviously they will say no because they will get less money.

The era staff team isn't exactly opposed to refunds, I will say gun trading and 100% gun refunds would be a bad idea, but refunding for a % like 40% wouldn't be too bad, but again it's not up to us.

It is pointless to keep making threads asking for gun refunds, when it will never happen. These threads have been made for 4 years, and no matter how many time you ask, that decision will not change.

Wow... Ok so its realy all about the money 0.0, wtf i will never buy gralat packs again :0 , and if you guys are smart i wouldn 't do it either ...Unixmad should maybe do more for the players (if there are so many threads already about this he/they could take action ). Well thanks for the answer .

Juice 07-16-2015 09:17 PM

Quote:

Posted by Dr Euthanasia (Post 592832)

Awesome idea. Rep+
There is no point of refunding just to get another gun you want because you can just keep selling all your guns to get a huge amount of gralats to be able to buy the good guns. We should have a pawn just like Ichor said, you should be able to set a price on the gun you want to sell, the max price should be 50,000.

Red 07-16-2015 11:43 PM

Quit this trashy server and go to iClassic or Pc graal :)