Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Graal Discussion (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Graal War (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19920)

Nyte* 07-17-2013 05:38 PM

Quote:

Posted by Toxicturn (Post 388046)
Classic would win >_> shields block projectiles, remember?

Gremade launcher, lava gun, and a butt load of posion from the goonadier=shield taken care of

Stush 07-17-2013 06:48 PM

test

Hadzz 07-17-2013 07:03 PM

All you zone and era players underestimate that puts you at a disadvantage so there :3

ZigZag44 07-18-2013 04:49 PM

Would it be like a triangle stadium, with each Graal in a angle? Or would it be like 3 Matchs?(Classic vs Era, Classic vs Zone, Zone vs Era)

ALSO: Classic does have healing items, even tho the GST Heal Meditate got taken out, we still have burgers from Burger Refuge(im not sure if it heals anymore :P)

Era News 07-18-2013 08:48 PM

Quote:

Posted by Hadzz (Post 388106)
All you zone and era players underestimate that puts you at a disadvantage so there :3

Quote:

Posted by ZigZag44 (Post 388538)
Would it be like a triangle stadium, with each Graal in a angle? Or would it be like 3 Matchs?(Classic vs Era, Classic vs Zone, Zone vs Era) ALSO: Classic does have healing items, even tho the GST Heal Meditate got taken out, we still have burgers from Burger Refuge(im not sure if it heals anymore :P)

Ok for the last time, classic could never win.

MonicaLewinsky 07-18-2013 08:51 PM

Yea, seriously. Classic has no chance. 20 era/zone people could take on the who classic population.

Era News 07-18-2013 08:59 PM

Quote:

Posted by Hayze (Post 383934)
zone has sabers that block like all bullets, I'd love to 1v1 you myst. bar vs er beamer (starter gun).

I just read this and IMO zone could win if it was 1v1 sparring. It cannot win because of the major ratio it faces when it attacks iEra, zone averages let's say 200 (even though I usually see it at 100 I'm going to be fair). That's a ratio of 200:2000 each zone player would have to kill 10 iEra players to win, and your ammo capacity is only 250 (correct my if I'm wrong) and you only have 50 HP. You would have to average 5HP (nearly no one in iEra uses a gun that does less damage then that) and 25 bullets to win. Highly unlikely, sorry zonians we still win.

Stratus 07-18-2013 09:00 PM

Zone would win. With Poison(slows you down) Defender and Medic Bots + 360 degree shooting. We could easily beat Classic but it would be a hard fight with Era

Era News 07-18-2013 09:10 PM

Quote:

Posted by Stratus (Post 388603)
Zone would win. With Poison(slows you down) Defender and Medic Bots + 360 degree shooting. We could easily beat Classic but it would be a hard fight with Era

In which iEra would eventually win. You also have to think of the amount of experience some erians have. Our game has been out for a good 3 years or something now, some have played for all of that. We are much more experienced with using our weapons to our advantage wether it be sparring or general PKing.

Bleck3v3 07-19-2013 02:45 AM

Quote:

Posted by Era News (Post 388610)
In which iEra would eventually win. You also have to think of the amount of experience some erians have. Our game has been out for a good 3 years or something now, some have played for all of that. We are much more experienced with using our weapons to our advantage wether it be sparring or general PKing.

You will all need to know that zone guns have good damage and much faster firing speed while era stops to shoot zonians don't they shot 360 while walking

Platinum 07-19-2013 03:07 AM

Zone would win. I mean, we can build robots. Even thought its probably 150 (Zone) vs 2k (Era) (Classic has no chance), Zonians can just heal themselves with OP healing robots. Then there's defender robots, which are pretty hard to destroy. Plus, these can be mass produced in large quantities.
There's also 360 shooting, sabers, and lasers which could destroy the bullets that era shoots. Face it, Zone would dominate. There's no way anything from another servers could destroy the technology that Zone has.

Quote:

Posted by Era News (Post 388610)

Yeah, but we have robots. For our lack of skill we can heal and defend ourselves automatically using our technology.

Ash Ketchum 07-19-2013 04:17 AM

iClassic Arrows are much better than guns and lasers

iDylan 07-19-2013 05:22 AM

Quote:

Posted by ZigZag44 (Post 388538)
the GST Heal Meditate got taken out

Wait what, did they actually remove it?

mango 07-19-2013 07:43 AM

Quote:

Posted by Ash Ketchum (Post 388801)
iClassic Arrows are much better than guns and lasers

this

Hadzz 07-19-2013 12:55 PM

Well as soon as era and zone run out of ammo your ****ed so classic would probably just find a bunker somwhere and wait for it all to blow over