Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off-Topic Chat (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Sup (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42101)

The Doctor 03-07-2021 11:30 PM

Sup

Hey everyone! I made the recent realization about how much of an impact this community had in my early teen years. I don't think I'd be on the same path in life.

What's everyone up to? Any oldbies still around that might know me? I still keep in touch with a few folks, but I miss everyone else.

iHot 03-12-2021 04:10 PM

I log on occasionally just to see if anything has happened. I think everyone just uses discord now instead of any Graal forums which is a shame because I always liked how great the community was here.

Hope you’re doing well though

John 03-17-2021 03:33 PM

I'm 25 now, but its incredible this forum is still going. I don't even play graal anymore, but I was thinking about it so I decided to log on again.

iHot 03-18-2021 07:26 PM

Quote:

Posted by John (Post 832350)
I'm 25 now, but its incredible this forum is still going. I don't even play graal anymore, but I was thinking about it so I decided to log on again.

Still going is a strong assessment, I don’t play the actual game as much as I was hoping to come back and see the forums still active but alas all good things come to an end.

Sawyer 03-19-2021 07:52 PM

I wasn't on the forum as long as some people but I get the same sentiment. Brings back a lot of nostalgia so I check every so often.

MrSimons 05-25-2021 05:03 AM

I still lurk here.

Its kinda like trespassing in an abandoned mall that you hung out in a bunch as a kid.

Aftermath 05-25-2021 11:07 PM

I still have this site bookmarked for some reason so I check it like once a day.

Emera 05-26-2021 12:58 AM

Quote:

Posted by iHot (Post 832333)
I log on occasionally just to see if anything has happened. I think everyone just uses discord now instead of any Graal forums which is a shame because I always liked how great the community was here.

Hope you’re doing well though

I feel the same way about Graal. Extremely grateful for the skills and experiences it gave me during my childhood, but it's sad to see it rotting now.

Unknown 05-27-2021 02:30 AM

In the famous words of Andrew Bernard, “I wish there was a way to know you're in the good old days before you've actually left them.”

iHot 05-30-2021 11:05 PM

Quote:

Posted by Unknown (Post 832440)
In the famous words of Andrew Bernard, “I wish there was a way to know you're in the good old days before you've actually left them.”

Tell that to my dad’s credit card. I still feel bad for all the gralat packs I bought as a kid.

Meatman204 06-19-2021 08:41 PM

wow, it's been a while, lol.

i agree, this game impacted my teenage years, for sure. looking back now, i have a feeling that doing pixel art for a time really put my creative side into third gear, now that i draw digitally pretty often. i've been thinking about trying to reconnect with some of my fellow GFX Team artists, but i'm not sure how to go about doing it, lol.

also what a horrible name choice. i thought Meaty was good? lol

Aftermath 06-27-2021 08:33 PM

graal, amiright?