Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Ol' West (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   PLEASE REMOVE WOODCUTTING AND MINING (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42049)

Bay Max 11-15-2020 07:24 AM

Players work work work and do more hard work and then get jailed and theire sellables are gone for macroing even if they have not they need to prove they are not macroing by recording while they work and how admins know the player are macroing?? just assume they are macroing cuz they are working very hard without stopping.. can admins try to focus on updating the buildings with normal floor instead of halloween things and not jail players even if they are innocent and just doing whatever they want?? isnt this abusing there power? or do admins wanna shut this game down instead of making it better?
just doing whatever they want?

AND THEY DONT WANT FLASHY HEADS BUT THEY MADE FLASHY HATS,, THEY DONT WANT COPYRIGHT ITEMS BUT THEY MADE IT AND POST IT PROUDLY OLWEST ADMINS SUCKSSSSSS......YOU ADMINS WANT THE GAME TO BE GOOD AND FAIR BUT THEY ARE THE ONE NOT MAKING IT FAIR THEY WANT NORMAL PLAYERS TO NeEnJOY THE GAME?? THEy JUST DO WHATEVER THEY WANT DUMB STUPID ADMINS.

all of you who wants to make fun my engiish go ahead!!!

SammyPs 11-17-2020 01:32 PM

Quote:

Posted by Bay Max (Post 831759)
Players work work work and do more hard work and then get jailed and theire sellables are gone for macroing even if they have not they need to prove they are not macroing by recording while they work and how admins know the player are macroing?? just assume they are macroing cuz they are working very hard without stopping.. can admins try to focus on updating the buildings with normal floor instead of halloween things and not jail players even if they are innocent and just doing whatever they want?? isnt this abusing there power? or do admins wanna shut this game down instead of making it better?
just doing whatever they want?

AND THEY DONT WANT FLASHY HEADS BUT THEY MADE FLASHY HATS,, THEY DONT WANT COPYRIGHT ITEMS BUT THEY MADE IT AND POST IT PROUDLY OLWEST ADMINS SUCKSSSSSS......YOU ADMINS WANT THE GAME TO BE GOOD AND FAIR BUT THEY ARE THE ONE NOT MAKING IT FAIR THEY WANT NORMAL PLAYERS TO NeEnJOY THE GAME?? THEy JUST DO WHATEVER THEY WANT DUMB STUPID ADMINS.

all of you who wants to make fun my engiish go ahead!!!

assuming you macro'd and got jailed, so you're having a meltdown on the forums?

Bay Max 11-17-2020 02:14 PM

Quote:

Posted by SammyPs (Post 831784)
assuming you macro'd and got jailed, so you're having a meltdown on the forums?

I have not been jailed and I would not have a meltdown on forums I am like you guys, you want the game to be good and fair but you are not the one trying to make it fair, I get pms once in a while from players like there friends getting jailed for no reason and false accusation of macro and stuffs so I cant also do much but i can come here and write threads so you guys can focus properly.

SammyPs 11-17-2020 03:25 PM

Quote:

Posted by Bay Max (Post 831785)
I have not been jailed and I would not have a meltdown on forums I am like you guys, you want the game to be good and fair but you are not the one trying to make it fair, I get pms once in a while from players like there friends getting jailed for no reason and false accusation of macro and stuffs so I cant also do much but i can come here and write threads so you guys can focus properly.

You'll be dragged and carefully evaluated to see if you're actually macroing before you get jailed, if you get jailed. If you've in-organically obtained a mass amount of resources, then they'll be removed. Don't macro and you won't be punished, it's simple.

GOAT 11-18-2020 02:25 AM

Quote:

Posted by SammyPs (Post 831786)
You'll be dragged and carefully evaluated to see if you're actually macroing before you get jailed, if you get jailed. If you've in-organically obtained a mass amount of resources, then they'll be removed. Don't macro and you won't be punished, it's simple.

Not in Delteria

Bay Max 11-18-2020 04:02 AM

Quote:

Posted by SammyPs (Post 831786)

just remove woodcutting and mining people keep on getting jailed even if they are innocent and your dragging thing is just nonsense you will eventually jail them even if they are innocent.

Whippy 03-14-2021 06:55 PM

Quote:

Posted by Bay Max (Post 831759)
AND THEY DONT WANT FLASHY HEADS BUT THEY MADE FLASHY HATS. THEY DONT WANT COPYRIGHT ITEMS, BUT THEY MAKE IT AND POST IT PROUDLY. OL' WEST ADMINS SUCKSSSSSS......ADMINS WANT THE GAME TO BE GOOD AND FAIR, BUT THEY ARE THE ONES NOT MAKING IT FAIR. THEY WANT NORMAL PLAYERS TO NeEnJOY THE GAME?? THEY JUST DO WHATEVER THEY WANT. DUMB STUPID ADMINS.

Just go play something else, man.

Or better yet, use your time wisely; pursue something meaningful— why chop wood in a lousy 2-bit phone game when you could be "chopping wood" in real life, and getting real money for it?

I worked at UPS for awhile, and got so much exercise AND money AND made a lot of friends— I was like "DAMN! If I'd put all the time I spent playing videogames into this, I would've been an amazing person!"

Also, complaining about Ol' West's staff being corrupt is like complaining about the sky being blue..... Apparently hasn't changed since I've been gone (and I've been gone for a few years now)... just walk away, amigo.