Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   Site Information (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   forums.graalonline.com extremely unstable (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41966)

Twinny 07-01-2020 01:20 PM

forums.graalonline.com extremely unstable

Howdy,

I'm trying to read through useful posts on forums.graalonline.com but it's extremely slow and more often that not results in a Cloudflare error. This is extremely annoying since 90% of all GS2 knowledge is in there. Can you please fix up the host / provide more resources so it can run stable?

Twinny 07-11-2020 03:55 PM

No response from management? :(

Crono 07-11-2020 03:56 PM

I can't even log in there anymore and support won't help me. :)

Shurikan 07-11-2020 05:14 PM

Having issues as well.

Emera 07-11-2020 09:07 PM

It's running pretty smoothly for me right now. I tried loading through some old Code Gallery threads and skipping through the pages - no issues. I'm in the UK and VPNed through Germany though so maybe that's why, assuming you guys are in the US.

Twinny 07-11-2020 11:31 PM

Quote:

Posted by Emera (Post 831018)
It's running pretty smoothly for me right now. I tried loading through some old Code Gallery threads and skipping through the pages - no issues. I'm in the UK and VPNed through Germany though so maybe that's why, assuming you guys are in the US.

I'm in Australia but this is irrelevant given they are using a cloudflare frontend and it's cloudflare that is having issues connecting to the Graal webservers

Playerlol 07-13-2020 12:25 PM

Try to open a ticket on support.toonslab.com. They will most likely not reply on here.

Emerald 10-13-2020 01:29 PM

They answer tickets? I have an IP Range Problem on my iDevice and they havent answered any of mine in 3 years :D

GOAT 10-17-2020 10:20 PM

Quote:

Posted by Emerald (Post 831498)
They answer tickets? I have an IP Range Problem on my iDevice and they havent answered any of mine in 3 years :D

Submit a ticket to have them answer your other ticket :smile:

Emerald 01-06-2021 11:01 PM

Quote:

Posted by GOAT (Post 831532)
Submit a ticket to have them answer your other ticket :smile:

Trust me, I did...... several times..... each half year or so

GOAT 01-22-2021 04:43 AM

Quote:

Posted by Emerald (Post 832166)
Trust me, I did...... several times..... each half year or so

I know exactly what you’re saying. I lost my precious main account and can’t get any support. I know my email password and username, but I forgot my security question :””cries.

I have my Facebook username and password, but they locked me out and the only way to recover it is by applying a code they send to my locked email :””(

FML that was the most important player account in the history of iClassic :””(

Maybe I should have been nicer on here :blush:

Sir Travis 06-06-2021 03:22 PM

Support tickets @support.toonslab.com

It works, but you should always provide as many details as possible to help the process along

Do not expect an open dialogue. Simply provide as much information as you can about the situation and sit back and wait for help

You can even check on the tickets status as I recall