Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Ol' West (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   The end is near (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40024)

ediel123 12-14-2017 05:06 PM

The end is near

Graal Ol'West has officially been removed from Google Play store(search Graal Ol west in store and will not appear) and i look forward for it to be removed from Apple.No more players will be abused by the corrupted staff :3

Messiah 12-14-2017 07:40 PM

lol you're funny
/closethread

TomatoPanda 12-14-2017 07:53 PM

Graal Worlds?!?

Colin, 12-14-2017 08:30 PM

I feel like this is just a troll post lol

Just take it down

Vladamir Blackthorne 12-14-2017 08:36 PM

Odd. It's true, it isn't on google play anymore.

Vulcan Blaze 12-14-2017 08:37 PM

Not a troll

Colin, 12-14-2017 08:41 PM

Vulcan, don't you think theyre just working on changing it or something to possibly make graal run faster or something? Only time will tell, lets just wait.

Distorted_P2P 12-14-2017 09:12 PM

Quote:

Posted by Colin, (Post 803807)
Vulcan, don't you think theyre just working on changing it or something to possibly make graal run faster or something? Only time will tell, lets just wait.

hopefully not
#removeolwest

Colin, 12-14-2017 09:38 PM

Quote:

Posted by Distorted_P2P (Post 803808)
hopefully not
#removeolwest

But its not that the game is bad. It runs just fine, players are somewhat kind to eachother. It's not the game's fault that we have corrupt admins. We shouldn't want the game to be removed just because we have careless deputys, sheriffs, and obviously our manager. We just need someone to fix it up and get ol west in shape again. I love west but this admin situation is getting out of hand

TomatoPanda 12-15-2017 12:13 AM

Colin ik your new to graalians and probably west and you most likely just applied for deputy on west but buddy even the staff team can see a D rider like you from a mile away. If its your opinion that the staff team is fine and great then go through the past 50 threads about this and tell us how we are (90% of west community) is wrong on this. Jeff and Sarah have been caught cheating in the past. Weve had 3-5 great admins fired over petty reasons (Vulcan, Kemosabe, Lafez just to name a few). We havnt had a major update to west in years and the player count has dropped 150 since beginning of this year. Thats just a few things that people are mad about. Ik staff team has lives but if they dont have the time to do frequent updates to a game which honestly is boring without game content updated frequently then they need to step down. Hw is obviously to busy with era and no one trust her so of course the community wants her gone. This server could be at 1k playercount rn if it wasnt for her puttin a leash on symm and alpho back when they were devs. Ol west has potential just not the right staff team. (not saying their all bad)

Colin, 12-15-2017 12:18 AM

Quote:

Posted by TomatoPanda (Post 803847)
Colin ik your new to graalians and probably west and you most likely just applied for deputy on west but buddy even the staff team can see a D rider like you from a mile away. If its your opinion that the staff team is fine and great then go through the past 50 threads about this and tell us how we are (90% of west community) is wrong on this. Jeff and Sarah have been caught cheating in the past. Weve had 3-5 great admins fired over petty reasons (Vulcan, Kemosabe, Lafez just to name a few). We havnt had a major update to west in years and the player count has dropped 150 since beginning of this year. Thats just a few things that people are mad about. Ik staff team has lives but if they dont have the time to do frequent updates to a game which honestly is boring without game content updated frequently then they need to step down. Hw is obviously to busy with era and no one trust her so of course the community wants her gone. This server could be at 1k playercount rn if it wasnt for her puttin a leash on symm and alpho back when they were devs. Ol west has potential just not the right staff team. (not saying their all bad)

I'm not even D riding. I've been playing graal since the first week of release. Been active on graal all these years. If you would see my recent post you would know more about me instead of just assuming that I'm sucking people just to be recognized.

TomatoPanda 12-15-2017 01:29 AM

Quote:

Posted by Colin, (Post 803848)
I'm not even D riding. I've been playing graal since the first week of release. Been active on graal all these years. ]If you would see my recent post you would know more about me instead of just assuming that I'm sucking people just to be recognized.

Quote:

Posted by Colin, (Post 803846)
Being a Deputy is partly a dream of mine, more like a goal. The reason i created this post was to acknowledge the hardwork that i believe they are doing. I know that reports come in a ton, so they wouldnt be doing 1 thing per day. I know they deal with hateful and racist players. But they continue with their adminship. There has to be more than just doing reports. If i were an admin i would be 100% engaged with players and willing to do as much work as possible to help out. If thats not what our deputys do then they obviously dont deserve the position that they hold.

(From thread "Give Them A Break")
Dude just stop please

Distorted_P2P 12-15-2017 01:43 AM

Quote:

Posted by Colin, (Post 803848)
I'm not even D riding

oook

Messiah 12-15-2017 01:44 AM

Quote:

Posted by TomatoPanda (Post 803847)

Is there proof to this, physical picture proof of them "cheating", and no, people saying they cheated isn't proof, cause anyone can lie

TomatoPanda 12-15-2017 02:09 AM

Quote:

Posted by Messiah (Post 803855)
Is there proof to this, physical picture proof of them "cheating", and no, people saying they cheated isn't proof, cause anyone can lie

Just have jeff open his inventory and sarahs obviously uses a vpn. Your no better then this colin guy messiah. smh whipped by a vanderwoodsen I see

Also lets not forget the kemosabe incident