Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Ol' West (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Ol'West Staff Corruption (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39866)

ediel123 11-02-2017 07:51 PM

Ol'West Staff Corruption

When Ol' West was released it seemed it was the perfect server to be part of. friendly staff members.Since Jeff got hired he has corrupted the game creating small corruption branches Such as CtP and of course who can forget The Vanderwoodsen when u can get an ez hire if u explain how u will help sarah win events.Things like this has doomed the server i have some hopes for it to flourish due to wingsfield and the past actions of clown as they are some of the uncorrupted staffs ik by not taking items they edit/gani *cough* Jeff *cough*.Useless witch(homeless witch) shes sucks as manager i would love to see wings as manager but yes Hw dose suck and i am disgusted that she allows all this to happen and now era will bleed more that it has as Hw took Snk`s spot as managerAnother thing to many staff members like deputys and sheriffs like Dr Pepper loyal to gangs doing what ever to keep their leaders happy.Its either step up an work.I might be insulted by some loyal pets to the corrupted staff but i typed this to show i will not stay quite and yes i am here standing up against this disgusting behavior from staff.

Morzan 11-02-2017 08:04 PM

Quote:

Posted by ediel123 (Post 800167)
When Ol' West was released it seemed it was the perfect server to be part of. friendly staff members.Since Jeff got hired he has corrupted the game creating small corruption branches Such as CtP and of course who can forget The Vanderwoodsen when u can get an ez hire if u explain how u will help sarah win events.Things like this has doomed the server i have some hopes for it to flourish due to wingsfield and the past actions of clown as they are some of the uncorrupted staffs ik by not taking items they edit/gani *cough* Jeff *cough*.Useless witch(homeless witch) shes sucks as manager i would love to see wings as manager but yes Hw dose suck and i am disgusted that she allows all this to happen and now era will bleed more that it has as Hw took Snk`s spot as managerAnother thing to many staff members like deputys and sheriffs like Dr Pepper loyal to gangs doing what ever to keep their leaders happy.Its either step up an work.I might be insulted by some loyal pets to the corrupted staff but i typed this to show i will not stay quite and yes i am here standing up against this disgusting behavior from staff.

Interesting. I am not really sure how to respond with this. I don't really keep tabs on the Ol' West staff members as it seems you do. I don't agree with Homeless Witch sucking as a manager. Although personally I would rather see a manager that puts a high priority on development and quests, they base too much of their game off of items, trading and basing. I would much rather see there be more quests and areas. Although most people seem content so I would assume they are doing their job.

Messiah 11-03-2017 12:02 AM

Quote:

Posted by ediel123 (Post 800167)

Fake news, worse then CNN

Eugeen 11-03-2017 12:18 AM

Like every admin has gained things they made if the item or hat was publicly released.
It's a work harder if you want to get paid more kind of idea.

I do know that there was a supposed rule or something that rare or stat-requirement items shouldn't be spawned in but some admins have done so either way which is what you're referring to I assume

Also it's kind of obvious you're more likely to get hired if you're in a gang with admins or friends with them.
You'll have conversations with them and they'll be quicker to trust that you might be able to do a job over some random person.
Ofcourse that is quite biased but if your application is good you will have a chance to get hired either way, I've seen multiple "randoms" get hired before.

I've also heard rumors about admins cheating events and such but I've never witnessed anyone doing so myself so idk what to think of that

Elk 11-03-2017 12:20 AM

Why does the majority of criticism consist of vulgar word compositions :/

Instead of justifying with "suck" and all that, explain why someone is unfit with better wording.

If you planned to be hired, I would have rejected by default for just reading your ways of the tongue.

TomatoPanda 11-03-2017 12:33 AM

All im gonna say there hasn't been a big update to west game content wise (not holiday content) in years and its getting lame. when it comes to corruption though yes everything is biased now. Basings rigged for Silence, Events rigged for Vanderwoodsens and friends, and the fact all sheriffs get every possible weapon and item for free on their player accounts is becoming stupid. Again all of this has been stated in past threads nothing will change. Just do what everyone else is doing and wait for Delteria or quit. Nothing can be done about any of this trust me I tried for like a year.

Rosewald 11-03-2017 02:49 AM

Being fairly new to ol west's staff i would like to give an honest opinion on the matter.
In discord i have seen each department do their jobs respectively and correspond with eachother efficiently. Graphics staff interact well and do their job, patrol or whatever they're called on west react quickly to hackers and negative behaviour, as seen on the discord chat, etc.
They're all genuine people who befriended me, most before even realising i was apart of the team, which is a good trait and shows that the hiring process isnt friend exclusive, and even if it was (which it's not) its easy to become their friends too.
Also wanna mention how i was a nobody on olwest and was hired due to my graphics and answers to the questions.

Ethacon 11-03-2017 04:36 AM

All I see is a wall of text, with grammar issues burying all your points. Good points maybe, but it's hard to dig through the bad grammar to find them in such a text wall.

TomatoPanda 11-03-2017 11:15 AM

Quote:

Posted by Rosewald (Post 800193)
Being fairly new to ol west's staff i would like to give an honest opinion on the matter.
In discord i have seen each department do their jobs respectively and correspond with eachother efficiently. Graphics staff interact well and do their job, patrol or whatever they're called on west react quickly to hackers and negative behaviour, as seen on the discord chat, etc.
They're all genuine people who befriended me, most before even realising i was apart of the team, which is a good trait and shows that the hiring process isnt friend exclusive, and even if it was (which it's not) its easy to become their friends too.
Also wanna mention how i was a nobody on olwest and was hired due to my graphics and answers to the questions.

The hiring process isnt friend exclusive but the fact 3-4 of the staff team is vanderwoodsens is a problem also ctp and jeff made some of the deps yesterday help them take bank from somebody cause they didnt like them on the girls birthday lol thats bullsht especially when they already got every item in the game. You might not realize this but whenever a big war is going on events are hosted constantly to try to get the team that their against go slack silence and kp are and were perfect examples of this. Only way basing wont ever be rigged is if staff members werent aloud to base anymore in compensation give them 2 more hs a month to the 3 they already obtain whatever as long as they cant base, I dont see a problem.

Rosewald 11-03-2017 11:37 AM

Why should people who devote their time to the game not be allowed to participate in basing?

J* 11-03-2017 12:45 PM

There's bias without doubt. OP didn't do a great job explaining or anything, its been brought up previously, this isn't going to change anything. There's no issue having staff participate with basing, etc. but i can't agree with how certain people get treated or ignored by certain staff members for being affiliated with a certain gang or person. Letting personal feelings get in the way with staff duties shouldn't really happen. Pretty sure this 'corruption' mostly just happens with the deputy team. Gfx, gani and other development teams seem to know what they're doing (other than some probable-bias with halloween stalls this year)

TomatoPanda 11-03-2017 02:55 PM

Its not even the deputys that are the problem its the sheriffs tbh.

Ghettoicedtea 11-04-2017 12:54 AM

Quote:

Posted by Rosewald (Post 800217)
Why should people who devote their time to the game not be allowed to participate in basing?

They can, but thats not the problem he is stating. The problem he is stating is one thats not new at all and happened a lot in iera. Some admin in a gang gets on staff acc in middle of a war or in a territory gaining campaign and hosts events to try and subdue defenders from bases. Its honestly not a very effective tactic and jokes on them because they lost a combatant. Some people tried it on izone too, and the same thing where it wasnt all too effective. I have no idea how effective it is on ol west though and my run ins with the vanderwoodsens or any of those dumbass family based gangs from way back in iera was never good. Infact i can go out on a limb to say they are doing some real shaddy stuff if they are in staff.

ediel123 11-04-2017 03:14 AM

Quote:

Posted by Elk (Post 800184)

Instead of justifying with "suck" and all that, explain why someone is unfit with better wording.

If you planned to be hired, I would have rejected by default for just reading your ways of the tongue.

Not everyone in graal is mature.I wont say "Staff(Sheriffs/Deputy)isnt functioning the way they are suppose to" Because 50% wont know what Functioning is.It is true becuase instead they look for personal gain instead of community and company success.I respect you as you are an amazing Gfx Artist.Note: this comment is to reply to your statement with no intentions to insult you.Sincerly Ediel

Quote:

Posted by Morzan (Post 800169)
Interesting. I am not really sure how to respond with this. I don't really keep tabs on the Ol' West staff members as it seems you do. I don't agree with Homeless Witch sucking as a manager. Although personally I would rather see a manager that puts a high priority on development and quests, they base too much of their game off of items, trading and basing. I would much rather see there be more quests and areas. Although most people seem content so I would assume they are doing their job.

Ty for sharing your opinion and i do disagree with you with the Uselss Witch term because she knows how much corruption their is yet dose nothing about it she saw it with CtP and now Jeff,Since he dose things a Respected Sheriff wouldn't do going back to for the personal gain and her skills as Manager Being able to to Fire everyone if she wanted and i understand if she dose similar things of what jeff dose like adding items to player acc i would too if i went from a deputy to a manager,but like i said this is my opinion.

Quote:

Posted by Messiah (Post 800182)
Fake news, worse then CNN

I understand you might be offended,because you are a Silence Pet and i excuse my self if i offended you.

Ghettoicedtea 11-04-2017 04:40 AM

Quote:

Posted by Elk (Post 800184)

because 99% of people do not want to read a gigantic wall of text. Instead they will use broad general terms like "sucks" or "bad" to describe something. Its something everyone, including yourself, does. As for why witch is a bad manager it is most likely because ol west has so many copy paste attributes from iera in it, and she did not successfully lead ol west down a path that is something completely original and different from the other ios servers. ITT the same thing izone had wrong with it but on an even worse scale.