Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Era (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   The current status of era iphone (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40499)

DarkKnight 05-27-2018 09:35 PM

The current status of era iphone

hi guys been a hot minute, how is era iphone doing? has it been shut down yet?

Clown 05-28-2018 02:12 PM

unfortunately not

Hayala11 05-29-2018 09:24 PM

Still alive

Master Shredder 05-30-2018 07:16 AM

Quote:

Posted by Clown (Post 812645)
unfortunately not

delete please ty. I'm glad era is up. staff manage it better than classic staff.

Regius M. 05-30-2018 03:22 PM

everyone is dead lol

Clown 05-30-2018 05:55 PM

Quote:

Posted by Master Shredder (Post 812767)
[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]
delete please ty. I'm glad era is up. staff manage it better than classic staff.

don’t care, still think iera sucks

Master Shredder 05-30-2018 08:44 PM

Quote:

Posted by Clown (Post 812810)
don’t care, still think iera sucks

Ideas or Concepts cannot suck. It's just Negative Pressure m80

Nezo 07-31-2018 03:58 PM

welp, hello guys

it has been a couple of years

Gary 07-25-2019 09:08 PM

Thank you for resetting era PC in hopes to fix it, when in reality it was the finishing blow and no one wants to even touch it even more. I really appreciate it, good work DarkKnight.

XENA* 12-01-2019 04:57 AM

How many people still play iEra? Is snk still the manager?

Been a long 6 years haha

Ghettoicedtea 12-04-2019 09:31 AM

I just logged in today, games still kickin. 1500 players online, not the 4k but still repectable, zones dead, games a massive cluster fug.

Ghettoicedtea 12-09-2019 02:05 PM

Well ive been dabbling around for a week. The OG bases still suck and are ruined
Lethal is now actually a base instead of the pk spot (RIP)
Neo zone is neat
BAR is still the best, but a lot of guns feel a lot better to use
>they took the decimal damage pill
Damage was increased
Healing now has a useless cooldown
Mining is nuts now
Trash collecting is a joke along with shrooms, they never spawn
I think that sums it up

bluemtndew 12-11-2019 05:04 PM

Quote:

Posted by Ghettoicedtea (Post 828913)
Mining is nuts now

why do you say that?

Ghettoicedtea 12-12-2019 08:37 AM

Quote:

Posted by bluemtndew (Post 828962)
why do you say that?

Bruh theres mf at like level 150 mining.
Im at level 5 rn but im getting like 2-3 rocks in one go. Its bonkers, mining is the new way to make monies

HappyCat123 01-04-2020 08:30 PM

Nothing pissed me off as much as when they made weapons rust. Occasionally I'll think, I'll see how era is doing, but then I realize that all of my guns suck because of this dumb mechanic and I quit. It also baffles me how the game never made customizable controls for the web browser/facebook version, especially given how terrible they are. If I never had other game consoles and just wanted a grindy game with some social elements and decent combat, I'd probably play era.

Master Shredder 03-05-2020 01:08 AM

Quote:

Posted by HappyCat123 (Post 829408)
Nothing pissed me off as much as when they made weapons rust. Occasionally I'll think, I'll see how era is doing, but then I realize that all of my guns suck because of this dumb mechanic and I quit. It also baffles me how the game never made customizable controls for the web browser/facebook version, especially given how terrible they are. If I never had other game consoles and just wanted a grindy game with some social elements and decent combat, I'd probably play era.

Whys this still worth replying to lol. controls are fine you're just picky mate go play a malsim if u want 60 hotkeys

Kana 10-30-2020 07:23 PM

Quote:

Posted by HappyCat123 (Post 829408)

Based reply. The weapons rusting mechanic is awful and I just so happen to stop playing around that time. I'm sure the game is as grindy as it was back then haha.

Az'roth Azay Z. 01-01-2021 01:27 AM

Quote:

Posted by XENA* (Post 828749)
How many people still play iEra? Is snk still the manager?

Been a long 6 years haha

Alors toi, t'es vraiment sortis des abysses, comme quoi, les souvenirs d'enfance (ayant grandi avec ce jeu) ne disparaissent jamais.

Quote:

Posted by Regius M. (Post 812796)
everyone is dead lol

It has become proressively a P2W game, when it started, all items were cheap, for example BAR gun was 2k and became 200.000k. (if not more, knowing that it has been rising ever since). Inadvertently, they destroyed meritocary in favor of Mammonism. You litteraly can not obtain something without paying something like 200 dollars, to be able to play this game. That's why I quit playing it progressively — and alot of the old members. ( just cheking sometimes)

Gabipants 03-31-2021 03:37 AM

Quote:

Posted by Az'roth Azay Z. (Post 832146)
It has become proressively a P2W game, when it started, all items were cheap, for example BAR gun was 2k and became 200.000k. (if not more, knowing that it has been rising ever since). Inadvertently, they destroyed meritocary in favor of Mammonism. You litteraly can not obtain something without paying something like 200 dollars, to be able to play this game. That's why I quit playing it progressively — and alot of the old members. ( just cheking sometimes)

Pretty much this - the game just kept power creeping with every seasonal updates because some gun admins played too much Destiny.

That's another thing not many people talk about, how Era just gave up on presenting a consistent art direction and how half of the items in game are holiday items. I understand the tacticool appeal but having weapons that could find a home in Destiny 2 in the same game as modern day military arms is off putting.

Ghettoicedtea 04-06-2021 04:03 AM

Quote:

Posted by Az'roth Azay Z. (Post 832146)
Alors toi, t'es vraiment sortis des abysses, comme quoi, les souvenirs d'enfance (ayant grandi avec ce jeu) ne disparaissent jamais.

Dios mios amigo, iera was once upon a time not p2w. They just went full tard mode when the bar was dropped and made the jump from the most expensive gun, the m16 at 16k all the way to the BAR at 200k.
Thats not even the biggest offense. The worse one was selling m4 and FAMAS from 4.5k and 6.5k all the way up to 55k and 45k. That was some bs.

Reign 04-24-2021 07:35 AM

Era is so boring right now. They keep pumping out holiday items with trash stats for high prices.
An admin tried to change the basing system because it’s complete garbage right now but the higher admins don’t care. Instead wanting more auctions for their rich arab audience to buy iTunes

Ghettoicedtea 04-26-2021 03:25 AM

Why does the basing system need to change? Its fine. The real problem with bases is they have changed all of the bases and made them stupid hard to defend. Also they quickly just devolve into a massive pk cluster. A lot of the strategy and placements are gone.