Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   Classic Future Improvements (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Time for a Guild Headquarters. (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40853)

Convict 09-05-2018 11:02 PM

Time for a Guild Headquarters.

Might have already been said but I have always wondered why guild houses aren't more interactive with the whole guild? If it's a "guild house" then the guild should be able to add things, and give people powers within the guild to change things around. Right now a guild house doesn't feel like a guild house at all, just a much bigger house that can't be open public without invite? I would expect this to be a thing by now especially with all the new housing features. To turn guild houses into a actual guild experience, not just one player within the guild, players from the guild should be able to donate any furniture they want to decorate the space. Which leads me to the suggestion of a whole new guild house. A Guild HeadQuarters that can be bought by the leader of the guild and controlled. Basically a giant guild house of sorts. A spar room and gsing arena would be a really nice touch. Overall I just think that a guild house needs to be a whole experience for the guild and somewhere the guild members can go to have fun, afk, chill, whatever. Guilds could even strive to have the most amazing Guild Headquarters, and it would be something that the whole guild would continue working on.

I don't think this would be that hard to implement and script. Just a little bit of work, but it would make so much more of an experience which is what matters.

Cody No1 09-05-2018 11:09 PM

Quote:

Posted by Convict (Post 817954)
Might have already been said but I have always wondered why guild houses aren't more interactive with the whole guild? If it's a "guild house" then the guild should be able to add things, and give people powers within the guild to change things around. Right now a guild house doesn't feel like a guild house at all, just a much bigger house that can't be open public without invite? I would expect this to be a thing by now especially with all the new housing features. To turn guild houses into a actual guild experience, not just one player within the guild, players from the guild should be able to donate any furniture they want to decorate the space. Which leads me to the suggestion of a whole new guild house. A Guild HeadQuarters that can be bought by the leader of the guild and controlled. Basically a giant guild house of sorts. A spar room and gsing arena would be a really nice touch. Overall I just think that a guild house needs to be a whole experience for the guild and somewhere the guild members can go to have fun, afk, chill, whatever. Guilds could even strive to have the most amazing Guild Headquarters, and it would be something that the whole guild would continue working on.

Neat new idea. Would be fun to have a Guild house that actually feels special. Right now just feels like a waste of 10k gralats

GOAT 09-06-2018 09:22 PM

Along with having the option to expand the house.

Say selling rooms that have a level so the guild can play bush race. Possibilities are endless.

4-Lom 09-07-2018 04:23 AM

For some reason investing time and capital in things to expand the scope of the game experience just hasn't been on the radar. Hats, tho. Oh no, wait... guild hats were removed. :unsure:

DKgreen 09-09-2018 06:31 PM

It would be a great idea, because the guild house is not working for anything other than making farms. Seria would be a good compliment along with the ngs

Enviado de meu Moto C Plus usando o Tapatalk

Quote:

Posted by 4-Lom (Post 818019)
For some reason investing time and capital in things to expand the scope of the game experience just hasn't been on the radar. Hats, tho. Oh no, wait... guild hats were removed. :unsure:

Lom where this 1k hat xd look for! he can not escape,wait he escaped ...

Enviado de meu Moto C Plus usando o Tapatalk

Jose Papp 09-19-2018 11:03 AM

Thread buuuump