Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   Classic Future Improvements (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   More Instruments, Bar/Pub Furniture (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40460)

Vladamir Blackthorne 05-16-2018 09:13 AM

More Instruments, Bar/Pub Furniture

Snowtunes for the longest time only offered a flute, and it isn't exactly recent when the piano was added. Can we get some more instruments?

Also, can we get some furniture to make a sort of bar or pub in our house? Things like some stools, grills and kegs that act as vendors for food and drink, etc.

Finally, little minor suggestion. When people buy anything from any sort of vendor in your house, be it what I suggested here or the bomb and arrow vendors, we oughtta be able to take a cut of the gralats they spend. Heck, maybe even make tip jar and toll gate furniture items...

Raeven 05-16-2018 10:05 AM

Quote:

Posted by Vladamir Blackthorne (Post 812061)
we oughtta be able to take a cut of the gralats they spend. Heck, maybe even make tip jar and toll gate furniture items...

no lol that would be abused and exploited

Vladamir Blackthorne 05-16-2018 10:13 AM

Quote:

Posted by Raeven (Post 812062)

Uh... Abused how exactly?

And how the heck do you know it'd be exploited, it's a concept yet to be put in practice.

Rusix 05-16-2018 10:54 AM

Quote:

Posted by Raeven (Post 812062)

I don't see how, Many games have such a feature. It isn't exactly a entirely new thing. Many MMORPG games have implemented such features and more.

Also I love all these ideas

Strap 05-16-2018 03:40 PM

Quote:

Posted by Vladamir Blackthorne (Post 812063)
Uh... Abused how exactly?

And how the heck do you know it'd be exploited, it's a concept yet to be put in practice.

First thing that comes to mind is multiple accounts doing the 1k daily quest, and "tipping" it all into one accounts house.

Rusix 05-16-2018 03:43 PM

Quote:

Posted by Strap (Post 812074)
First thing that comes to mind is multiple accounts doing the 1k daily quest, and "tipping" it all into one accounts house.

That would require you to verify each account. You'd have to create a crap ton of emails. And with all time spent it basically just leads down to same amount of time spent looting or farming really

Yonce 05-16-2018 06:01 PM

Quote:

Posted by Rusix (Post 812075)
That would require you to verify each account. You'd have to create a crap ton of emails. And with all time spent it basically just leads down to same amount of time spent looting or farming really

i mean it takes less than 5 mins to make a new email, its not hard. also there is a reason they capped the quests to 1 a day, its not about the time spent doing the quest but restricting excessive questing to prevent throwing the economy off

4-Lom 05-16-2018 06:04 PM

"Economy"

Meteor 05-17-2018 06:54 PM

This kind of content is alright, but it won't pull the game out of its death spiral

Rusix 05-17-2018 08:28 PM

Quote:

Posted by Yonce (Post 812082)
i mean it takes less than 5 mins to make a new email, its not hard. also there is a reason they capped the quests to 1 a day, its not about the time spent doing the quest but restricting excessive questing to prevent throwing the economy off

What you forget is most Email's only allow you to create a X amount of emails on a IP over a certain time. This may have changed idk. But this was the case like 3 years ago. Where you would have to wait to create a new email. Which in that wait time you would make way more just by looting. Because think of it like this. Let's use math for a second to see how useful this system would even be if people did what you are saying.

We know factually that within 2 hours of farming or looting you'll probably get about 2300 or around there. Give or take.

Let's say you gain 20% of the gralats when someone buys bombs or arrows at your house or GH.

So essentially. Per gralat pack you'd be gaining 3 gralats( Doing this at the top of my head I may be wrong) it takes about 5 minutes to make a email. Plus maybe 30 minutes to do bounty. If you deposited all 1000 gralats into your bomb vending machine. You'd be getting 200 gralats.

So in 2 hours you'd make about 800 gralats. Give or take, This isn't counting the fact that you would be limited to how many emails you could make..

So as you see. There is really no point into doing this. I mean, Like what would be the point? You'd be spending a crap ton of time only to get less than half of what you could get by doing something else.

4-Lom 05-18-2018 12:35 AM

Quote:

Posted by Rusix (Post 812105)
So as you see. There is really no point into doing this. I mean, Like what would be the point? You'd be spending a crap ton of time only to get less than half of what you could get by doing something else.

Automate that with a keylogger and you'd be making lots more.

Quote:

Posted by Meteor (Post 812101)
This kind of content is alright, but it won't pull the game out of its death spiral

We've found some one who plays Delteria..!