Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   Video Games (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Warframe (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34120)

GenoIndeed 02-10-2016 05:23 PM

Warframe

Does anyone have this on pc?

5hift 02-10-2016 06:27 PM

Mastery Rank 12 Ivara main here.

Add me: Tricky5hift

GenoIndeed 02-10-2016 07:33 PM

Alrighty shall do

Symmasolan 02-21-2016 09:48 PM

Micro-necro, yay.

Just started a week or so ago at the time of this post, but loving it all the same.
Don't really have a main frame I run since I'm still working on getting a handful of them. So far I've got Excalibur and Loki to a decent level. Got a Rhino that'll be done later tonight, and I've got Mag, Nova, and Trinity building up right now.

Let me know somehow before you add me. I tend to refuse random friend requests.
IGN: Symmasolan

5hift 02-21-2016 09:53 PM

Whatever frame you feel most comfortable using in any mission can be considered your main.

Don't forget to invest in decent primaries and melee weapons.

Symmasolan 02-21-2016 10:32 PM

I've been leaning towards bows. Almost have everything for a Paris Prime already.
Probly going to end up getting a Tonkor as soon as I'm possibly able to though. It's what I've been told to do by a couple m19+ friends of mine, since apparently it suffers very little from damage fall off in late game.

5hift 02-21-2016 11:01 PM

Yeah the Tonkor is cheese-tier.

If you're into bows, be sure to join Red Veil for the Rakta Cernos.

To me, its pretty much the best bow in the game.

Symmasolan 02-23-2016 10:21 PM

I'm in the steel meridian, so I'm getting rep towards the Red Veil as well. There's more useful mods in the Steel Meridian that I'm after for now.

Just got my hands on a paris prime and potato'd it as soon as I could. Have the Tonkor, Rubico, and Tigris now. The Tigris hits really hard at base damage. Pretty nice.

5hift 02-23-2016 10:47 PM

Quote:

Posted by Symmasolan (Post 677196)
I'm in the steel meridian, so I'm getting rep towards the Red Veil as well. There's more useful mods in the Steel Meridian that I'm after for now.

Just got my hands on a paris prime and potato'd it as soon as I could. Have the Tonkor, Rubico, and Tigris now. The Tigris hits really hard at base damage. Pretty nice.

Oh wait till you get the Sancti Tigris.

That thing to me is on par with the Tonkor in terms of damage only Tonkor does more damage in groups than single target.

Be sure to put punch-through mods on your shotguns.

GenoIndeed 02-26-2016 10:59 PM

My pc is messed up rn so i havent gotten on lately.

I use valkyr and ash prime, and have the quanta, lex prime, orthos prime, and scindo prime. I primarily run a melee based set with valkyr and ranged set with ash.

Symmasolan 02-29-2016 01:17 AM

I just finished crafting Valkyr earlier today. My god she never dies if there's an energy source around. Also very fun, if not a little repetitive.

Got a Nova Prime crafted up a while ago, and I'm on the second forma already. Trying to max out duration. Kinda hard without a continuity mod though.

5hift 02-29-2016 01:28 AM

Quote:

Posted by Symmasolan (Post 679338)
I just finished crafting Valkyr earlier today. My god she never dies if there's an energy source around. Also very fun, if not a little repetitive.

Got a Nova Prime crafted up a while ago, and I'm on the second forma already. Trying to max out duration. Kinda hard without a continuity mod though.

Yeah you're gonna need that continuity. Nova laughs at everything during high levels.

5hift 03-03-2016 11:37 PM

Bumpity-bump.

Update 18.5 is coming tomorrow bringing new quest and Darunde-sandstorm frame.

Symmasolan 03-06-2016 02:13 PM

Inaros OP, new ship is awesome, the weapons are meh, and the graphical update makes my beast of a PC lag (QQ), and the cats are scary af.

Good update though. I like it.

5hift 03-06-2016 02:26 PM

Games been lagging for you?

You may need to tweak settings and turn off PhysX.

The weapons are ok but the only one that I'm really interested in is the Dual Toxocyst. Those look badass.