Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Classic (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Christmas Submission Suggestions (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41686)

Mushroom 11-13-2019 07:03 AM

Christmas Submission Suggestions

Since gift item submissions are coming, I think staff should add this stuff to submission files and rules.
1. Accept accessories
2. Add new morph templates since they’re really limited (Bat Morph, Bear Morph, Swamp Pet, etc)
3. Coin Toss template??
4. Effects template (Like the new ghost and spider effects from crypt)

Perception. 11-13-2019 08:31 PM

Like i shared with some friends, they should allow Bug Net template and Shovel Template (only for user which already has these items)

Grant 11-13-2019 09:45 PM

Quote:

Posted by Mushroom (Post 828410)
Since gift item submissions are coming, I think staff should add this stuff to submission files and rules.
1. Accept accessories
2. Add new morph templates since they’re really limited (Bat Morph, Bear Morph, Swamp Pet, etc)
3. Coin Toss template??
4. Effects template (Like the new ghost and spider effects from crypt)

The morph templates given are all you need the ones you just stated are made using the current templates (I think).

Green 11-13-2019 09:54 PM

Just waiting for the day when emotes are accepted :')

Mushroom 11-14-2019 12:52 AM

Quote:

Posted by Grant (Post 828421)
The morph templates given are all you need the ones you just stated are made using the current templates (I think).

Bear uses a big template that uses less sprite cells (idk what they’re called correct me), while Swamp Pet has a template that uses all it’s cells for idle and moving. I don’t know about the bat though, but it seems like it uses a completely different template than the ones provided since it doesn’t change when moving.

Mushroom 11-14-2019 03:46 AM

2 Attachment(s)
There’s a weird old website that has these, but as you can see this uses a completely different template.

4-Lom 11-16-2019 02:55 AM

Quote:

Posted by Green (Post 828423)
Just waiting for the day when emotes are accepted :')

You can submit emotes...

Green 11-16-2019 04:18 AM

Quote:

Posted by 4-Lom (Post 828463)
You can submit emotes...

Did they recently start allowing them?. I've asked graphics staff in the past about it and they've said that they don't accept emotes. I've tried submitting emotes for christmas a couple of times and none have made it in and I have never seen anyone get one from a gift. Sure my stuff isn't the greatest but I believe the ones I submitted were dfeinitely passable and could've made it in if emotes were accepted at the time.

Faz 11-16-2019 06:13 AM

Quote:

Posted by Green (Post 828464)
Did they recently start allowing them?. I've asked graphics staff in the past about it and they've said that they don't accept emotes. I've tried submitting emotes for christmas a couple of times and none have made it in and I have never seen anyone get one from a gift. Sure my stuff isn't the greatest but I believe the ones I submitted were dfeinitely passable and could've made it in if emotes were accepted at the time.

I remember two emotes being accepted into the candy bags: one from last year and one from this year. I’m pretty sure they only accept emotes for the Halloween bags, and not Christmas presents :(

Green 11-16-2019 11:44 AM

Quote:

Posted by Faz (Post 828466)
I remember two emotes being accepted into the candy bags: one from last year and one from this year. I’m pretty sure they only accept emotes for the Halloween bags, and not Christmas presents :(

Ah, thanks for the info!

Grant 11-17-2019 01:44 AM

Quote:

Posted by Mushroom (Post 828427)
Bear uses a big template that uses less sprite cells (idk what they’re called correct me), while Swamp Pet has a template that uses all it’s cells for idle and moving. I don’t know about the bat though, but it seems like it uses a completely different template than the ones provided since it doesn’t change when moving.

The big template is in there... and the swamp pet idle is just a gif, all templates have idle frames