Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Zone (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   !!ZONE IDEAS!! (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2845)

ShayneMc 12-24-2011 01:50 AM

!!ZONE IDEAS!!

So, Zone is supposed to be futuristic, right? Well I've got some pretty decent ideas, tell me what you think:

* IMPROVED CHAT:

Either we purchase or get those features for free, but here are some ideas for chat:

- being able to send or "teleport" ourselves to our friends under their acceptance, kind of like inviting someone to a gang or guild house in the other versions of Graal.
- The ability to see WHO messages us before clicking on our messages, and being able to sort through those messages, like email. For instance, being able to delete a message you know is spam before you read it, or skipping to a message from a specific person before reading all the others. Also, being able to set IMPORTANCE on your messages such as: urgent, can wait, not important, etc.
- telepresence like star trek or star wars (whatever, never seen either) where a friend can invite you to a telepresence video conference, and when you accept, it appears as if you've warped to that place, but you can click a button in the corner that takes you back to where you actually currently are, and again pressing that button, takes you back to the second place you are at. Meaning you are kind of in 2 places at once, but your second self has limited capabilities

* MOON WALKING

- self-explanatory but could also be used in an event or something.

* GUNS

- stun guns that freeze a player for a few seconds or makes them in capable of activity as long as you are still shooting them. They would escape your grasp by counter-acting the stun somehow
- laser guns obviously
- missile launchers

* SPACE STATIONS

Similar to towers and bases, you can take them over. They would include features like:

- an object called self-destruct that kills everyone in the same room as you. Would have to be expensive to avoid so many instant deaths.
- doors wouldn't close behind you, so you'd be able to make a much better escape if needed to. They only close if you die or if another gang takes over, then the building goes into lockdown.
- challenging bases, which are like a maze of some sort with challenges and dying in the room where you take over would take you outside, you would be respawned in that room, with some disadvantages such as slower speed, etc. The idea is that yu don't essentially KILL the player at first, you just weaken them until death, when they are warped out of the space station entirely.

* PLANETS

- there could be recreations of classic and era as different planets, but not as big of a map. Just as a novelty thing.
- Pluto: the snow town version of the zone. I know it isn't a planet anymore, but it could be in this version

I don't know much about the server so yeah...that's all I have

Death Knight 12-24-2011 04:41 AM

Good ideas but all they do with these servers is stick to how the pc version was as you can clearly tell with classic because they don't have any events and it's just a plain graal server (both on pc and iPod)

HappyCat123 12-24-2011 07:59 PM

DEY LIE, PLUTO WEEL ALWAYZ BE A PLANET

Shock 12-26-2011 07:34 PM

Quote:

Posted by ShayneMc (Post 47632)
So, Zone is supposed to be futuristic, right? Well I've got some pretty decent ideas, tell me what you think:

* IMPROVED CHAT:

Either we purchase or get those features for free, but here are some ideas for chat:

- being able to send or "teleport" ourselves to our friends under their acceptance, kind of like inviting someone to a gang or guild house in the other versions of Graal.
- The ability to see WHO messages us before clicking on our messages, and being able to sort through those messages, like email. For instance, being able to delete a message you know is spam before you read it, or skipping to a message from a specific person before reading all the others. Also, being able to set IMPORTANCE on your messages such as: urgent, can wait, not important, etc.
- telepresence like star trek or star wars (whatever, never seen either) where a friend can invite you to a telepresence video conference, and when you accept, it appears as if you've warped to that place, but you can click a button in the corner that takes you back to where you actually currently are, and again pressing that button, takes you back to the second place you are at. Meaning you are kind of in 2 places at once, but your second self has limited capabilities

* MOON WALKING

* GUNS

- stun guns that freeze a player for a few seconds or makes them in capable of activity as long as you are still shooting them. They would escape your grasp by counter-acting the stun somehow
- laser guns obviously
- missile launchers

* SPACE STATIONS

Similar to towers and bases, you can take them over. They would include features like:

- an object called self-destruct that kills everyone in the same room as you. Would have to be expensive to avoid so many instant deaths.
- doors wouldn't close behind you, so you'd be able to make a much better escape if needed to. They only close if you die or if another gang takes over, then the building goes into lockdown.
- challenging bases, which are like a maze of some sort with challenges and dying in the room where you take over would take you outside, you would be respawned in that room, with some disadvantages such as slower speed, etc. The idea is that yu don't essentially KILL the player at first, you just weaken them until death, when they are warped out of the space station entirely.

* PLANETS

- there could be recreations of classic and era as different planets, but not as big of a map. Just as a novelty thing.
- Pluto: the snow town version of the zone. I know it isn't a planet anymore, but it could be in this version

I love the ideas of space stations and the planets. I think that if zone goes back to being gameplay specific (battling over and over), it won't fair too well. The great thing about classic and era is the vast amount of activities there are. This also promotes the graalian social system.

Ideas:
1. Make weapons upgradable that turn into advanced weapons or configurations through levels. (like Ratchet and Clank, or MW3.)
2. Have guild wars. In era these are gangs. In Zone there could be different classes. Three types of guild types. So, guilds are a part of a type and are default allies with others in the same class. Unless the third type is for rogue groups...
3. Space ship travel. Between planets there could be an "asteroids" or "galaga" segment where you have to fly though space. Other players could be there too.
4. Futuristic items. I saw a screenshot that featured a modern knife. Weird. One item ive suggested are gravity grenades that trap you in a floating situation. Another idea is an armor system that offers different types of energy armor. Either cutting damage in half or negating it completely. Examples: Electric, Plasma, Fire, Gravity, etc. Then you could make different mixtures of the same for more gralats.
5. Jobs. These could include Mechanics, Fighting, Racing, building Robots, military service(which could be it's own guild run by staff.)

Jezzle 01-05-2012 07:51 AM

Go play Zone before you post suggestions, please.
Everything you said is pretty much Zone.

0ddball 01-08-2012 09:00 PM

Quote:

Posted by ShayneMc (Post 47632)

* IMPROVED CHAT:

* MOON WALKING

* GUNS

- laser guns obviously
- missile launchers

* SPACE STATIONS

* PLANETS

Every iDevice that has a camera should be able to get these "video conference", there you can see the real player, in real life. Talking to each other and stuff. Maybe too bad; "Hi, I'm a sexy 15 year old girl with big boobies, pay me 2000 gralat and let's video conference"

Quote:

Posted by Jezzle (Post 52894)
Go play Zone before you post suggestions, please.
Everything you said is pretty much Zone.

Even if Graal PC is a port for all iServers it doesn't mean everything is going to get copied. Stefan has already showed us a picture of what should be iZone. And the graphics doesn't seem to be the same, not the characters either :P.