Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   Classic Guild Centre (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Guilds and Identifying (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40562)

fp4 06-09-2018 05:04 PM

Guilds and Identifying

Today we rolled out a couple new restrictions on unidentified accounts in regards to guilds.

Unidentified accounts can no longer:

1. Join guilds
2. Recruit people into guilds

They were already restricted from creating and leading guilds.

If you are using an unidentified account we strongly suggest you identify your account before the NGS update is released.

Thallen 06-09-2018 05:25 PM

My little brother is in a coma that's expected to last three months and it would be illegal for me to access his account to identify it and preserve his guild. :( The NGS won't be out by then and his guild will be safe right (if he survives)?

Pokki 06-09-2018 05:36 PM

-_-

fp4 06-09-2018 05:47 PM

We aren't removing unidentified accounts from guilds and they will still maintain their guild membership, rights and rank after identifying themselves.

They will just be unable to use some of the new and revamped features in the update.

Westbrook Graal 06-09-2018 05:56 PM

Quote:

Posted by fp4 (Post 813316)
They will just be unable to use some of the new and revamped features in the update.

update as in ngs?

fp4 06-09-2018 06:08 PM

Quote:

Posted by Westbrook Graal (Post 813317)
update as in ngs?

yes

Rusix 06-09-2018 06:10 PM

I didn't know you could even join a guild while unidentified. Yet again no one on these forums will be affected i think since you need a email to sign up for it.

Quote:

Posted by Thallen (Post 813314)
My little brother is in a coma that's expected to last three months and it would be illegal for me to access his account to identify it and preserve his guild. :( The NGS won't be out by then and his guild will be safe right (if he survives)?

Hope you're little brother will be ok, those kind of things are difficult to go through. I hope your lil bro make a full recovery

Westbrook Graal 06-09-2018 06:12 PM

Quote:

Posted by Rusix (Post 813319)
I didn't know you could even join a guild while unidentified. Yet again no one on these forums will be affected i think since you need a email to sign up for it.

Hope you're little brother will be ok, those kind of things are difficult to go through. I hope your lil bro make a full recovery

He's trolling you rusix, you took the bait like a fish. Step it up man i expect better from you

Thallen 06-09-2018 06:18 PM

Quote:

Posted by Rusix (Post 813319)

(I was trying to bait out an ETA, it wasn't even remotely serious but thanks)

Thanks for posting the update though, any sign of life is good at this point

Bryan* 06-09-2018 06:49 PM

This prevents hackers from taking over forts, good.

Macbeth 06-09-2018 07:36 PM

Quote:

Posted by Bryan* (Post 813322)
This prevents hackers from taking over forts, good.

Or use the mass kick glitch. Thank the lord that’s being patched by this. That was awful to experience.

Reggie* 06-09-2018 07:56 PM

Quote:

Posted by Macbeth (Post 813326)
Or use the mass kick glitch. Thank the lord that’s being patched by this. That was awful to experience.

This does not end the mass kick glitch.

Rusix 06-09-2018 08:02 PM

Quote:

Posted by Westbrook Graal (Post 813320)
He's trolling you rusix, you took the bait like a fish. Step it up man i expect better from you

Well i generally don't think people joke about something that can be so serious as that, Also never thought of Thallen as an online troller

Yami 06-09-2018 10:09 PM

I-Is this... Is this finally happening?

Also, if your going to disallow unidentified accounts to participate in the new update, I would also strongly suggest adding similar restrictions to Sparing, PKing, and BKing seasonal rewards, and/or GST related events.

This would also help out with people who are ban-evading, using new accounts to boost, etc.

Westbrook Graal 06-09-2018 10:15 PM

Quote:

Posted by Yami (Post 813332)
I-Is this... Is this finally happening?

Also, if your going to disallow unidentified accounts to participate in the new update, I would also strongly suggest adding similar restrictions to Sparing, PKing, and BKing seasonal rewards, and/or GST related events.

This would also help out with people who are ban-evading, using new accounts to boost, etc.

You already cant spar unless identified.....

you also need 24 hours on top of that....