Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off-Topic Chat (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Dead (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41634)

Mushroom 09-27-2019 08:08 PM

Dead

why is this forum always dead

Shmegg 09-28-2019 01:09 AM

Climate change

Jared9 09-28-2019 07:31 AM

NO IT IS NOT

iHot 10-07-2019 12:59 PM

For real, I come on here when I'm feeling nostalgic but it seems like the community is a shell of its' former self.

Jared9 10-11-2019 10:45 PM

Bump

Weeno 10-13-2019 12:04 AM

I remember going on this forums legit everyday. Whether it was to get a laugh, join a discussion, argue, post memes, or get roasted by dusty. Legit every single day until the the hiatus happened. Whoever was the reason behind it is trash. The forum died and became stale ever since that month long shut down. You know how many times I went on graalians to see if it was back up? By the time it finally came back I had already lost all interest and so has basically everyone here. The summer of 2016 was spent staring at my laptop in middle school spending 3+ hours on graalians a day.

Garutias 10-13-2019 01:05 AM

Quote:

Posted by Weeno (Post 827804)
I remember going on this forums legit everyday. Whether it was to get a laugh, join a discussion, argue, post memes, or get roasted by dusty. Legit every single day until the the hiatus happened. Whoever was the reason behind it is trash. The forum died and became stale ever since that month long shut down. You know how many times I went on graalians to see if it was back up? By the time it finally came back I had already lost all interest and so has basically everyone here. The summer of 2016 was spent staring at my laptop in middle school spending 3+ hours on graalians a day.

Something most obviously seen in my opinion is if you compare graphic threads from 2016 to 2019 you can see the barrage of constructive criticism on threads, and people helping others, flash-forward to 2019 and there's pretty much no advice or responses given on those kind of threads.

SomeGuy 10-15-2019 05:52 PM

This forum is just alive whenever new content is added, basically just the graal classic area, and thats it. Theres no sense of it being social anymore, rather, people who just want to know how to complete a new quest, or see whats new in the game.

Ghettoicedtea 10-25-2019 07:55 AM

Because i'm not shatposting on era or izone forums

Platinum 10-30-2019 10:21 PM

Quote:

Posted by Ghettoicedtea (Post 827950)
Because i'm not shatposting on era or izone forums

come back

Ghettoicedtea 11-01-2019 08:49 AM

Quote:

Posted by Platinum (Post 828096)
come back

Zones dead tho
Ruffus bought too many bots now that lurk this site as well so this is dead.
Y graal gotta die

Jared9 11-03-2019 07:55 AM

Quote:

Posted by Ghettoicedtea (Post 828155)
Zones dead tho
Ruffus bought too many bots now that lurk this site as well so this is dead.
Y graal gotta die

surely you can save it

Ghettoicedtea 11-04-2019 02:58 AM

Quote:

Posted by Jared9 (Post 828201)
surely you can save it

Nah, no one wants to make the fundamental chanfes that need to be made and no one wants to really go indepth on guns to try and make the game fun. Games doomed

Force 11-04-2019 03:08 AM

Quote:

Posted by Weeno (Post 827804)

Legit this, I kept checking to see if the site was back during that time, and eventually just dropped it and started doing other things with the time instead. Almost two years later since I last posted and only now back on a whim because I wanted to reread my post history and relive all those funny arguments

Ghettoicedtea 11-04-2019 03:55 AM

Quote:

Posted by Force (Post 828226)
Legit this, I kept checking to see if the site was back during that time, and eventually just dropped it and started doing other things with the time instead. Almost two years later since I last posted and only now back on a whim because I wanted to reread my post history and relive all those funny arguments

Tbh fam should have been on when graal peaked in like 2014, this place was poppin