Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Classic (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   What are the criteria to buy gralats? (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41113)

ProtoNova 12-08-2018 03:50 PM

I want to buy gralats for my brother. But I can't! It says that the merchant took too long, and no gralats, but I lost 50 bucks! Can someone help me?

"Your transaction is still pending approval, but seems to be taking longer than expected. This could be for a number of reasons, including a delay from the payment provider, or suspicious activity related to this purchase."

4-Lom 12-08-2018 03:51 PM

:unsure: tis the season...

ProtoNova 12-08-2018 03:54 PM

I think my bro's going to sue for taking out 150 dollars of my money. yay

Yonce 12-08-2018 04:50 PM

Quote:

Posted by ProtoNova (Post 822234)

are u gonna hire a lawyer (costs more than $150) over that,,, why did u try so many times if it wasn't working

SomeGuy 12-08-2018 06:07 PM

Jesus ****ing christ man why would you do that?

Eugeen 12-08-2018 06:35 PM

Quote:

Posted by ProtoNova (Post 822234)

If you still don't have the gralats a day after purchase simply send a support ticket to Toonslab(http://support.toonslab.com/) which includes your purchase receipt, Graal ID and an explanation of what went wrong and they'll add your gralats in-game after verifying that you actually made the purchase.

Money related issues are something they usually resolve pretty quickly in terms of support requests

ProtoNova 12-08-2018 06:51 PM

Haha, my brother suing, he told me, was a joke. He wouldn't really sue over something like this. Thanks for all of the responses. I will see if I can get this fixed.

Faz 12-08-2018 06:57 PM

Quote:

Posted by Eugeen (Post 822244)
If you still don't have the gralats a day after purchase simply send a support ticket to Toonslab(http://support.toonslab.com/) which includes your purchase receipt, Graal ID and an explanation of what went wrong and they'll add your gralats in-game after verifying that you actually made the purchase.

Money related issues are something they usually resolve pretty quickly in terms of support requests

This isn’t even my topic, but I’m having the same issue, so might as well get some help. I’m a little confused on how to send the receipt, do I copy and paste it? Do I tell them the receipt number? Do I send the receipt in the “more info on this issue” box? Or send it in a separate email? I purchased it on an android device, so it’s a little confusing.

4-Lom 12-08-2018 06:59 PM

Smells like a christmas scammer to me. Happens every year. Brings em out in droves... Joke's on mr whiskers, though - there's a log of every transaction both in graal and on the device/payment method they're claiming to use.

Counter sue for damages, toonslabbers. Libel. Slander.

Rusix 12-08-2018 09:16 PM

Quote:

Posted by Faz (Post 822247)
This isn’t even my topic, but I’m having the same issue, so might as well get some help. I’m a little confused on how to send the receipt, do I copy and paste it? Do I tell them the receipt number? Do I send the receipt in the “more info on this issue” box? Or send it in a separate email? I purchased it on an android device, so it’s a little confusing.

Basically you just wait for them to reply to your email(Which sometimes never even ****ing happens in itself so you kinda just need luck on that department) and then send the receipt there, Or atleast that's how i done it. It's really ironic that they never add the ability to send images or screenshots but yet tell you to send a screenshot of the receipt.

Mashboyellis 12-08-2018 10:30 PM

Quote:

Posted by Rusix (Post 822259)
It's really ironic that they never add the ability to send images or screenshots but yet tell you to send a screenshot of the receipt.

This is why you should send any store related problems to [email protected], not toonslab. This way you can attach your receipt to the email. We have never advised anyone to send it to Toonslab.

Remember to include a copy of your receipt and your Graal ID.
If you need help finding your receipt, here is a link that can help you: Google store help

Rusix 12-09-2018 01:02 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Posted by Mashboyellis (Post 822263)
This is why you should send any store related problems to [email protected], not toonslab. This way you can attach your receipt to the email. We have never advised anyone to send it to Toonslab.

Remember to include a copy of your receipt and your Graal ID.
If you need help finding your receipt, here is a link that can help you: Google store help

If this is the case, It needs to be brought out more as a thing to do in the feedback and other help areas, I'm pretty sure most, if not almost every normal player in graal will tell you that you'd need to go to toonslab to discuss this kind of ordeal if they had this issue, Such as it is said in the feedback and help sections to go to toonslab for help. This is even more so misleading when you actually go to toonslab and it looks pretty apparant you are supposed to get help there with this sort of issue as you can see with the image below.(Which is also ironic because they don't give you anymore options/info past hitting submit)

This is really misleading to the majority of the playerbase, Not only does many parts of the game suggest going to Toonslab, But Toonslab never states on the help forum to ever go to [email protected] at all. Infact it's literally never even mentioned. or brought up, They need to put this in the help section of the game or something(It may be in the help section, But i never recall it ever being there)

Jarace 12-09-2018 07:29 AM

Quote:

Posted by Rusix (Post 822259)
It's really ironic that they never add the ability to send images or screenshots but yet tell you to send a screenshot of the receipt.

Ever heard of an image hosting site? Just include the link to the image you uploaded in the ticket. For example: Imgur.com

You can still request support for purchase issues using support.toonslab.com, it will still be checked and looked into.

Rusix 12-09-2018 07:55 PM

Quote:

Posted by Jarace (Post 822294)
Ever heard of an image hosting site? Just include the link to the image you uploaded in the ticket. For example: Imgur.com

You can still request support for purchase issues using support.toonslab.com, it will still be checked and looked into.

I have, Well only because of things like the forums(Honestly,Never heard of Imgur until like a year or so ago until i seen it on the forums). But i'm also willing to bet not many people know about imgur or know that as an option, Given just how many people seem to be asking how to put images in the toonslab tickets, They should probably put it in the description to put it on Imgur and post the link on the ticket.

Master Shredder 12-10-2018 05:20 PM

Quote:

Posted by ProtoNova (Post 822232)
I want to buy gralats for my brother. But I can't! It says that the merchant took too long, and no gralats, but I lost 50 bucks! Can someone help me?

"Your transaction is still pending approval, but seems to be taking longer than expected. This could be for a number of reasons, including a delay from the payment provider, or suspicious activity related to this purchase."

Hopefully you were using Android. But if you were, You should have done this within 48 hours
https://support.google.com/googlepla.../2479637?hl=en

If not request a refund from google anyways. And email toonslab, and be very polite if you want a response.

If youre on IOS google how to refund that. If neither then I can't help you