Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Classic (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Another library nexus (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41990)

SomeGuy 08-19-2020 09:51 PM

Another library nexus

Theres another library nexus just opened. Kinda lazy to reuse an old theme and reuse objects but whatever. I won’t post pics myself because I can’t really be arsed.

Green 08-19-2020 10:01 PM

Is this it? Or will more be added onto it? I heard that it opened and was excited enough to hop on and check it out but it's honestly a bit lacklustre.

Dusty 08-19-2020 10:31 PM

Quote:

Posted by SomeGuy (Post 831159)
Theres another library nexus just opened. Kinda lazy to reuse an old theme and reuse objects but whatever. I won’t post pics myself because I can’t really be arsed.

The library Nexus was designed from the beginning to be re-released with new stories in the future. Considering the only thing recycled is the main library I don't see how it's lazy at all.

Quote:

Posted by Green (Post 831160)
Is this it? Or will more be added onto it? I heard that it opened and was excited enough to hop on and check it out but it's honestly a bit lacklustre.

It will progress over the next few weeks just like the original.

SomeGuy 08-20-2020 10:49 AM

Quote:

Posted by Dusty (Post 831161)
The library Nexus was designed from the beginning to be re-released with new stories in the future. Considering the only thing recycled is the main library I don't see how it's lazy at all.

It will progress over the next few weeks just like the original.

Thats called...’rehashing’. The houses in one of them are reused too.

4-Lom 08-20-2020 12:01 PM

I see a brick fireplace that looks oddly familiar as well...

I like the themes, as well as the atypical furniture objects. That oval rug in Jack & the beanstalk is full of character.

Dusty 08-20-2020 03:48 PM

Quote:

Posted by SomeGuy (Post 831162)
Thats called...’rehashing’. The houses in one of them are reused too.

So? Would rather them waste time making a new but slightly different house instead of content players can actually buy?

C5W 08-20-2020 05:48 PM

I think it is a nice update, only it lacks activities such as quests for now (even tho you will update it over the next weeks), People want to see more quests than shops, just like the glitch quest.
It has been quite silent on Graal since then and people are losing patience I think.
besides the great music/wedding updates, there should be more activities or some quests/missions. but gj on the update

4-Lom 08-20-2020 08:14 PM

Yep. The nerfing of content to engage with and losing the ability to interact with players via gralats and farming has definitely impacted my interest.

SomeGuy 08-20-2020 08:28 PM

Quote:

Posted by Dusty (Post 831164)
So? Would rather them waste time making a new but slightly different house instead of content players can actually buy?

I’d rather a new theme to be honest.

Saeed 08-22-2020 01:17 PM

Personally re-using the old theme doesn’t bother me. But I want to see better hats tbh but more importantly NGS!!! Hahaha

Sir Travis 08-22-2020 01:55 PM

Quote:

Posted by Saeed (Post 831175)
Personally re-using the old theme doesn’t bother me. But I want to see better hats tbh but more importantly NGS!!! Hahaha

Huzzah! It’s so damn tantalizing

SomeGuy 08-27-2020 09:13 PM

Theres more pages to the books. I don’t think anyone cares though.

Sir Travis 08-28-2020 12:56 PM

Love the update this week and the idea of exploring fairy tales as a nexus is a good concept

It would be really cool to see the fairy tales of every continent (since graal has a wide player base)

ExMile 08-30-2020 01:24 PM

Quote:

Posted by Saeed (Post 831175)

As the stories go on there will definitely be more. I think we all clearly saw a BIG update to the stories this week for the ‘page flip’, and I’m sure as more of those come we’ll see more hats, mounts, etc.

I’m excited to see what these stories turn into!

Heeble 09-02-2020 08:05 PM

It's honestly infuriating that all this amazing furniture gets released and I still don't have a way to store my almost 3,000 pieces of furniture. I want everything but I have to sacrifice my guild house for storage.

The hats weren't my taste this time around but the furniture is top tier. Good job guys.