Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Classic (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Account Transfers (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41307)

Cxll 03-05-2019 01:11 PM

Account Transfers

Games been out for so long and still no way to get accounts merged, i've gained a few accounts over the years of playing and was just wanting them all to be under 1 email address so if there was a way we could get this could we thanks :)

Mashboyellis 03-05-2019 02:11 PM

The issue with this is that it would make account scamming, which is already something we see a lot of, more of a problem. Image scammers being able to steal an account and then just transfer everything to their main account... This is the main reasons it's not allowed.

Cxll 03-05-2019 02:22 PM

Quote:

Posted by Mashboyellis (Post 824838)
The issue with this is that it would make account scamming, which is already something we see a lot of, more of a problem. Image scammers being able to steal an account and then just transfer everything to their main account... This is the main reasons it's not allowed.

yes theres always that but thats the case in most games.. maybe make it so you have to submit requests on both the emails you want transfers and maybe have a wait time, also im pretty sure you can do ip checks so you could check the accounts ips to see if theres any suspicious activity also you could limit the amount of accounts your allowed to merge together

Colin 03-05-2019 04:55 PM

Eh you willingly chose to make and use multiple accounts instead of just use one which makes no sense, unless ban evsiaon in which case it’s a violation of rules obviously they won’t merge them together.

If you did it just to have multiple accounts, you did so knowing you couldn’t transfer them together so it’s conpletely on you.

4-Lom 03-05-2019 05:05 PM

It used to be this way. The 'Identify" process was implemented (in part) to prevent account merging.

Jarace 03-05-2019 06:56 PM

You could set up email forwarding from the other emails to automatically forward the identification emails to one inbox.

I've never heard of a game that allowed account merges besides Graal in the past. It's not going to happen because there's no need for them now that accounts aren't bound to a device.

Rusix 03-05-2019 08:13 PM

As account merging, Never heard of such a thing in any game. Besides graal Like Jarace said ( if he is referring to how you can make a house and buy items and get stuff before identifying an account and getting it added to the account).

I don't think they will ever merge accounts or ever allow such, Since it would probably be buggy as absolute hell in about every way I could imagine it to be. The only thing I can think they will ever do that is in any regards similar is one day actually add a feature to change a accounts email address. Since it is a pretty modern thing in almost every game (Can't even think of a game besides graal that doesn't allow that even) and it just adds more security, And allows players to continue using their account even when they can't access their emails anymore.

Jarace 03-05-2019 08:25 PM

You can change an email address by contacting support. Email [email protected]. They're done even if you can't access the old email, as long as you can prove it/account ownership. It's pretty easy to tell if an email has been deleted, for example.

Saeed 03-05-2019 08:49 PM

Oh I thought it can only be done if you don’t have access to ur old email and if its not an issue tht is ur fault like forgetting the password

Reggie* 03-05-2019 09:01 PM

So I made multiple accounts for just wanting to, there is no way at all that I can get them together? Like they have several different items each account.

Cxll 03-05-2019 09:55 PM

Quote:

Posted by Jarace (Post 824845)
You could set up email forwarding from the other emails to automatically forward the identification emails to one inbox.

yes i could do that but why would i wanna play on 4 accounts ? rather them all merged to 1 so i can progress that and not lose out on the items i bought....

Jarace 03-05-2019 10:00 PM

Quote:

Posted by Cxll (Post 824851)
yes i could do that but why would i wanna play on 4 accounts ? rather them all merged to 1 so i can progress that and not lose out on the items i bought....

Hmm.. Well presumably you have been playing on four until now? Why'd you create four if you didn't want to play on four?

Quote:

Posted by Reggie* (Post 824849)
So I made multiple accounts for just wanting to, there is no way at all that I can get them together? Like they have several different items each account.

Unlikely, but you're welcome to inquire at support.toonslab.com.

Vlad 03-05-2019 10:17 PM

What happened with all the merged accounts when you put an end to merging? Did you just ban them for life/removed them?

Cxll 03-05-2019 10:22 PM

Quote:

Posted by Jarace (Post 824852)
Hmm.. Well presumably you have been playing on four until now? Why'd you create four if you didn't want to play on four

i've not cared enough to ask till now and now that i'm active again it would of been nice to have my hats and items i paid for with (irl money) under one email.

Shad 03-05-2019 10:23 PM

In the help tab on graal it says to not give out any personal info including email adresses. That message is out there and people who are willing to take the risk and get scammed, is all on them assuming they knew not to do it. But that shouldn’t be a barrier for account transferring if scamming is the biggest concern here. That’s completely on the player its just simply dont give your info. There are many ways this can work in terms of confirming you own 2 (or more) accounts.