Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Zone (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Zombieessss! (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19938)

MonicaLewinsky 07-08-2013 08:12 PM

Zombieessss!

Zombie Idea!

I feel as if zombies would fit perfectly into zone's style! if you've ever played cod zombies you will understand this. you basically start out in deserted map with you and 3 other players. those 4 people will be a party, you choose your party members and a party name before you start. so, you start out with a metallic rifle and 100 coins. each zombie killed will drop coins. you basically try to survive for as many rounds as possible. each round the amount of zombies increases. as you go along you can buy weapons and perks with your coins. you basically go as man rounds as you can with your party by buying guns and perks and using strategy. if you get downed you can revive your teamates etc.

there will be a hosting room of zombies, in that room there will be a leaderboard with the top 30 parties and how far they made it. each week the party leaderboard resets and the party members in first will get a gralat prizes and a hat.

the guns will be equally spread out in the map at all different prices. there will be 5 different ammo drop spots and zombies will spawn randomly.

whatchu think? :)

Cervus 07-08-2013 08:14 PM

that would be so fun. but instead of zombies it maybe can be aliens to fit more zone style.

wildkeldeo 07-08-2013 08:20 PM

zombieesssssss!!!!!!!!!

Cigam 07-08-2013 08:29 PM

I think there could be zombies and aliens, because the world is being taken over by zombies, and at the same time aliens are invading. Maybe there could be a boss zombie or alien. So many ideas! This is a great idea.

Vladamir Blackthorne 07-08-2013 08:38 PM

Zombies in space? So you want the server to turn into Doom? XD

Cigam 07-08-2013 08:43 PM

Or Moon from Black Ops sort of lol.

Rotaruc 07-08-2013 09:21 PM

This would be amazingly fun. but it would never happen. it would just be like the hunger games and never exist after they say "were working on it"

And as much as i love zombies i think that lazer cats would be better >:) or robots watevs. i luv lazer cats more

MonicaLewinsky 07-08-2013 09:38 PM

1 Attachment(s)
ok so, I drew a concept map.

perks:

hp(top right): price is 1500, it increases your hp from 3 hits to 5.
speed(bottom right): price is 1500, increases speed by a certian amount.
rate(bottom left): price is 1000, increase rate of fire on all weapons

note: if you get downed, you have to rebuy perks.

nades: cost 75 coins for 5 more nades.

1-5 are the drop spots of ammo
there is weapon buyong spots scattered all over the map.

you do gfx, right rot? how about me and you make it... I can make he gmap and develop it and you can design anything we need... then they can't say no, especially if all that would be left is scripting. (I can get 99 to help).

Rotaruc 07-08-2013 09:46 PM

woah :o ur friggin serious bout this lol :D id be glad to help

GlazeyB 07-08-2013 09:50 PM

Perhaps as a Halloween event this would work.

Lord* 07-08-2013 10:01 PM

amg zombiez r awsum

Aero* 07-08-2013 10:09 PM

Quote:

Posted by Lord* (Post 383186)
amg zombiez r awsum

Tottaly dood!

AnarchyGraal 07-08-2013 10:29 PM

Quote:

Posted by Cervus (Post 383111)
that would be so fun. but instead of zombies it maybe can be aliens to fit more zone style.

The Aliens could be Zombified :P

Quote:

Posted by Glazey (Post 383182)
Perhaps as a Halloween event this would work.

That would be a fun Halloween event

Quote:

Posted by Rotaruc (Post 383167)
This would be amazingly fun. but it would never happen. it would just be like the hunger games and never exist after they say "were working on it"

And as much as i love zombies i think that lazer cats would be better >:) or robots watevs. i luv lazer cats more

I wish they did actually tried to make it.

Cigam 07-08-2013 11:25 PM

Can I help also? If you need more helpers.

R o g u e 07-08-2013 11:29 PM

Aliens That got turn into cyborg but also got bitten so are zombies cyborgs :D.
Zombie/Robot/Alien.