Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Zone (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Silver (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38278)

List 02-15-2017 10:59 AM

Silver

On the in game forums, Theodore said that Silver resigned and that this server will not last another month. If only you guys gave him manager. He actually CARES about zone. I'm pretty sure most of the Delt staff don't really.

Will Zone ACTUALLY die? We'll have to see.

CaptainOscar 02-15-2017 12:15 PM

Blackfires is utterly useless.

Basil 02-15-2017 01:51 PM

Quote:

Posted by CaptainOscar (Post 765052)
Blackfires is utterly useless.

you've been saying blackfires this blackfires that lately.. mind explaining why you think he's useless ?

i haven't played zone in a while but i bet you would complain about silver if he was the manager.. i guess all of the manager changes were because of you and all zone players who keep complaining about everything ( ̄︿ ̄)..

Shmegg 02-20-2017 12:39 AM

I decided to reopen this thread because Silver actually resigned yesterday. I definitely wasn't expecting that.

Weeno 02-20-2017 12:45 AM

Quote:

Posted by Shmegg (Post 766039)
I decided to reopen this thread because Silver actually resigned yesterday. I definitely wasn't expecting that.

*starts cutting*

HamStarr 02-20-2017 03:38 AM

welp, there goes zone

Rosewald 02-20-2017 06:32 AM

Also want to say i was fired from zone (which team members and players called bs and silver was with me on this) by blany who was barely on. First reason was because i hadn't submitted vday stuff when i actually did (and they used my hats for it). When that excuse was obviously not sufficient it went to me being disobedient because i made a lava boss because the lava planet is dead. This excuse then changed to the fact i was egotistical which everyone denied other then blany and blackfires himself.

Now i still like Blackfires as a person and he had no part in this tbh, so dont hate on him.
Blany on the other hand wasnt the best leader, cant make hats for his life and his melee's seem to just look edited now from previous ones he made. I haven't contacted/abused Black or Blany but this is just me telling my story so people know what happened.

Im quite fine with blany's decision because i was a respected person amongst the staff and players, and i am still continuing on helping them out through pm's and what not.

Honestly wish the best for zone because i had high hopes for it, and i'll be sure to jump onboard once management changes once again.

Hadi 02-20-2017 08:48 AM

Damn, I miss the days when tashkin was manager. Sucks that so much effort was put into the server for it to turn like this :(
Quote:

Posted by Rosewald (Post 766099)
Honestly wish the best for zone because i had high hopes for it, and i'll be sure to jump onboard once management changes once again.

that sucks, you were actually a hard worker.

Sig. 02-20-2017 10:59 AM

Silver had a little talk with unixmad and once he heard that zone is being shut down, he resigned.

PigParty 02-20-2017 11:01 AM

Quote:

Posted by Hadi (Post 766111)
Damn, I miss the days when tashkin was manager. Sucks that so much effort was put into the server for it to turn like this :(

Same. Tash could manage his staff and keep them straight. He wasn't spineless or afraid to get after peopl, and he didn't just fire people for one thing like has happened multiple times in the past few months. If someone screwed up, he'd try to correct them. Now Zone is full of naive staff desperate to gain and retain power.

I have no faith in Zone when the strings are being pulled by people with no clue about Zone.

Weeno 02-20-2017 12:15 PM

Quote:

Posted by Rosewald (Post 766099)
Also want to say i was fired from zone (which team members and players called bs and silver was with me on this) by blany who was barely on. First reason was because i hadn't submitted vday stuff when i actually did (and they used my hats for it). When that excuse was obviously not sufficient it went to me being disobedient because i made a lava boss because the lava planet is dead. This excuse then changed to the fact i was egotistical which everyone denied other then blany and blackfires himself.

Now i still like Blackfires as a person and he had no part in this tbh, so dont hate on him.
Blany on the other hand wasnt the best leader, cant make hats for his life and his melee's seem to just look edited now from previous ones he made. I haven't contacted/abused Black or Blany but this is just me telling my story so people know what happened.

Im quite fine with blany's decision because i was a respected person amongst the staff and players, and i am still continuing on helping them out through pm's and what not.

Yo thats so messed up. Gonna go send blany some insults and death threats brb

jwd 02-20-2017 12:35 PM

Ouch something clearly isn't going right management-wise if team drama spills out into the public.

Sounds like someone just didn't like you btw, nothing to do with your work. Plus, working on an unnecessary project is the manager's fault so not sure why that's even an excuse.

Feel bad for the way you have been treated there. Volunteers shouldn't be treated that way.

G Fatal 02-20-2017 07:18 PM

^^ Said it multiple times the management system on zone is why it is failing.. Even back when I was around it took months to get folder access etc to even upload stuff to server(Okay I'm not best but still stuff like that should be automatically given-to gfx people etc)-To add to that ALL staff(who interested in helping develop) should have access to Dev server and able to create own levels/add hats/furniture/guns/events or whatever they come up with freely [Just Add so they can't edit existing levels -that they haven't originally made]_Ol' has done that for long while and alot of the 'pop up' shops/hidden places etc was staff just creating themselves then showing higherup/manager who usually would use if fairly decent, this was also while creating seasonal stuff.

There has been numerous complaints of people like Carlito -Now apparently blackfires guy-never heard of him lol who apparently control what zone staff can do(make or publish) If that really is the case then the people who are wanting to do the stuff rather than sit around should quit, eventually it'll backfire on whoever is in charge as they won't get the people who can actually make a stuff on they'll most likely quit(like they've done before) and someone else replace*who maybe could do something *

Quote:

Posted by Hadi (Post 766111)
Damn, I miss the days when tashkin was manager

They same people who say that now complained when he was in charge lmao, but do agree to some extent he was probably best for zone -He just needed to allow people more freedom to create stuff every staff was so limited on what they was able to do and took him ages to give stuff

Vendetta 02-20-2017 07:29 PM

Quote:

Posted by G Fatal (Post 766200)
They same people who say that now complained when he was in charge lmao, but do agree to some extent he was probably best for zone -He just needed to allow people more freedom to create stuff every staff was so limited on what they was able to do and took him ages to give stuff

I think a lot of those people would still say that Tashkin wasn't great, he was just better than what we've had recently - which isn't saying much.

jwd 02-20-2017 08:08 PM

I found that when I tried to help out again, he was easily led. I remember he allowed his team to be run like a fascist dictatorship by his direct subordinates. It didn't feel like a hobby - it felt like work. I work all day - I don't want to come home to see performance reviews and horrible stuff I wouldn't even put the developers I manage at work through.