Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Classic (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Custom backgrounds removed? (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41488)

Phenalix 06-29-2019 12:43 PM

Custom backgrounds removed?

I was looking for custom backgrounds, and none of them worked, and some of them are changed their logos, are status bg codes nerfed for some reason?

Jarace 06-29-2019 08:00 PM

Quote:

Posted by Phenalix (Post 826457)
I was looking for custom backgrounds, and none of them worked, and some of them are changed their logos, are status bg codes nerfed for some reason?

A lot of those were like 2-4 pixel guild logos that people used to design custom backgrounds. Small logos like that were removed when the first phase of the new guild system came about because minimum dimensions were introduced.

Weeno 06-29-2019 08:09 PM

Quote:

Posted by Jarace (Post 826459)
A lot of those were like 2-4 pixel guild logos that people used to design custom backgrounds. Small logos like that were removed when the first phase of the new guild system came about because minimum dimensions were introduced.

Rip. I like how on zone it’s the polar opposite and you can literally make your guild logo your status background. Like an actual full scale picture

Jarace 06-29-2019 08:19 PM

Quote:

Posted by Weeno (Post 826460)
Rip. I like how on zone it’s the polar opposite and you can literally make your guild logo your status background. Like an actual full scale picture

You can still use guild logos as backgrounds, however the filename has changed from what it previously was (each one is slightly different). Thus you will have to look through your files to find the new logo filenames.

Phenalix 06-29-2019 10:26 PM

Quote:

Posted by Jarace (Post 826462)
You can still use guild logos as backgrounds, however the filename has changed from what it previously was (each one is slightly different). Thus you will have to look through your files to find the new logo filenames.

hmmm..

Can I ask something? What is the file extension or the filenames of the new logos? I can't really find them

Jarace 06-30-2019 12:48 AM

Quote:

Posted by Phenalix (Post 826464)
hmmm..

Can I ask something? What is the file extension or the filenames of the new logos? I can't really find them

It's something like profilelogo_guildname_numbers.extension.

Phenalix 06-30-2019 05:56 AM

Quote:

Posted by Jarace (Post 826465)
It's something like profilelogo_guildname_numbers.extension.

New logos do not shot up in status, I don't know why

Jarace 06-30-2019 10:08 AM

Quote:

Posted by Phenalix (Post 826466)
New logos do not shot up in status, I don't know why

What filename are you using? If it is the old format (profilelogo_guildname.ext) it will show as the old one. If you managed to get a new one (profilelogo_guildname_numbers.ext) it should work.

Phenalix 06-30-2019 02:55 PM

Quote:

Posted by Jarace (Post 826467)
What filename are you using? If it is the old format (profilelogo_guildname.ext) it will show as the old one. If you managed to get a new one (profilelogo_guildname_numbers.ext) it should work.

what do u mean by numbers?

Jarace 07-01-2019 12:04 AM

Quote:

Posted by Phenalix (Post 826468)
what do u mean by numbers?

Every new logo filename has a set of numbers at the end. It varies from logo to logo.

Heeble 07-04-2019 04:15 PM

Quote:

Posted by Jarace (Post 826469)
Every new logo filename has a set of numbers at the end. It varies from logo to logo.

Would the numbers be the Graal ID of the player who uploaded the guild logo?

Jarace 07-04-2019 04:43 PM

Quote:

Posted by Heeble (Post 826498)
Would the numbers be the Graal ID of the player who uploaded the guild logo?

Nope.